Scout Girl : Another Camp Story (m+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Scout Girl : Another Camp Story (m+/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Reposted from the original site. Enjoy!)
Another Camp Story

It’s me again, Scout Girl. That you Jazz/PH for the compliment. Here’s another time the boys at summer camp tied me up.
Like I said, I was the only girl working a boys’ summer camp in the Rocky Mountains. I am a college student and was in charge of the equestrian program at the camp. The campers range in age from 10 to 16 years-old.

Most of the kids are well-behaved, as much as adolescent boys can be when on their own. But, many of them couldn’t catch on to the idea that they had to take orders from a woman. When someone caused trouble, I asserted my authority by doing such things as hitting them with water balloons or pushing them in the river.

Sometimes I could be more creative. Each week, the assistant camp director, Ben, and I took a group of about ten 14 to 16 year-olds on an overnight pack trip. At night, we camped by a river. The very first week, I pushed a couple of kids in because they didn’t listen to me on the trail. I also poured a cup of apple sauce down the back of one kid’s shorts.

On the Friday night before these kids went home, they grabbed me during the evening camp fire and tried to pour buckets of water over my head. But, I jumped out of the way, and rushed one kid and pushed the bucket back on him. They eventually surrounded me and grabbed my arms. I was fighting like crazy and would get free for a few seconds and try to run away. But, they always got me again. Finally, one of them came up with a bunch of the ropes we used to tie down the tents. I fell down trying to get away, and they pulled my hands behind me a tied my wrists. Then two of them pinned my legs together while someone else tied my ankles together.

I was yelling at them and threatening them, “Whatever you boys do to me I’m going to do to you.”

I should point out that I’m only 5’ 2”and weigh about 100 lbs., so I was smaller than almost all my captors. But, I thought I might be able to intimidate them with threats. Of course, that didn't work.

I was struggling and threatening, but I knew I couldn’t get my hands free. They pulled me up so I was on my knees and wrapped more rope around my chest and arms. I mean a lot of rope, too. Then they pulled my ankles up and put me in a hogtie. I could hardly move when they were done tying me up.

“Ben, why aren't you helping me?” I screamed.

He got up and walked past where I was laying and casually said something like, “You boys shouldn’t tie up your riding instructor.” But, he kept on walking.

“Wait! Where are you going? You've got to get me untied!”

While Ben mumbled something else and walked off, one of the boys put his hand over my mouth to shut me up. Of course, I bit him. So he took my bandana off and used it to gag me. It’s a big bandana, called a “wild rag” in cowboy talk, and he wrapped it around my head twice and secured it with a big knot right between my lips.

The boys were all standing over me, teasing me and threatening me. All of a sudden, someone pushed his way through the crowd and knelt down in front of me. He rolled me over on my back with my hands underneath me and legs all bent up from the hogtie ropes. It was the boy whose shorts I had put the applesauce in. He was peeling the top off an applesauce cup he had just taken from the kitchen.

I was wriggling around as violently as I could and kept yelling, “No. No.” from under my gag. But, he pulled up my shirt, poured the applesauce on my stomach, put my shirt back down and rubbed it in. Everyone had a good laugh at that.

After a few minutes, I heard Ben telling the boys to move out of his way as he pushed through the crowd to me.

"Finally,” I thought, “he’s going to let me loose.” Instead, he had a camera with him.

“Before we untie her,” Ben said, “I thought you boys might like a picture with her.”

They undid the rope holding my legs to my writs and stood me up. While I was still wrapped up in rope and gagged, Ben took a picture of all these boys surrounding me.
Then, some of the boys who had their own cameras wanted pictures with me. So, they carried me over to one of the benches near the camp fire and took turns sitting next to me while their friends snapped pictures. Even a couple of the other counselors put me in the middle and had their picture taken.

The campers probably would have kept me like that all night, but Ben finally made them let me go.

Once I was untied, they all tried to make nice with me. I kept trying to think of some revenge I could take, but didn’t come up with anything. If I could, I would have made it so bad on them.

I asked them what they were going to tell their parents about their camp pictures that featured a girl in bondage. None of them seemed to have an answer.

-Scout Girl
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

A wonderfull revenge act, hope you bothered some more boys into tying you up
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic