Gags R Great : 01 - Tied Up And Gagged By My Younger Cousin (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gags R Great : 01 - Tied Up And Gagged By My Younger Cousin (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gags R Great's stories
01 - Tied Up And Gagged By My Younger Cousin
Story index at the bottom

By Gags R Great

Monday, January 5th 2004 - 04:28:51 PM

Tied Up And Gagged By My Younger Cousin

Before I start I would like to say this is the first time I've posted, although I've been viewing the site for a while. I have to say it's one of the best because it concentrates on genuine stories without sexual overtones. Hope you enjoy my story. Hope it's not too long for you! Didn't think it would be this long myself! I've changed the names to protect identity.

It all happened two years ago. I was in year 11 (15 years old) and my cousin Jane was in year 9 (13 years old). Since Jane and I went to the same school, and she lived further away in another town, we used to meet up after school and walk back to my house which was more or less around the corner from the school. When we got back to my house we were usually the only ones in the house, which was a perfect opportunity!

My cousin was a cute brunette, of about average size for her age. I had dreamed of being tied up and gagged by her for some time, so I decided to formulate a plan. I knew that we had some very strong tape in a box in the cupboard under our stairs, so I decided to pretend to be looking for something in this box and accidentally drop it so that all of the contents spilled out onto the kitchen floor. She was sat in the living room at the time and when she heard the crash, she rushed in to see what had happened. I explained that I had been looking for something and had dropped the box. She helped me pick up the contents and put it back, except for the tape, which had conveniently rolled around a corner! I picked it up and immediately her eyes widened! I hadn't realised but she seemed to be in to this kind of thing too! I made the first move.

"Hmm... this could be useful." I said, "You've been really irritating today, this might shut you up!".

"Your not sticking that over my mouth" she protested,

Still playing along I said "Oh yeah! What would you do if I did?"

"Take it off then do it to you!" she replied.

My plan was working. Even though she was only 13 my cousin always liked to be in control, she loved humiliating people too and every time we had a family get together, there would be me, my older sister, my cousin and her older sister in a room chatting and she would always bring up embarrassing moments about me and her sister! (not together!). I carried on.

"Well you couldn't take it off cos I would tie your hands behind your back!".

"Your not tying me up!" she said.

I sprung in to action with the final part of my plan (remember my aim was to be tie up by her).

"Well tell you what," I said "you can tie me up first, but only if you promise I can tie you up afterwards."

My cousin's eyes widened even more. "OK!" she said and I handed her the role of tape along with a pair of scissors from a draw.

My cousin went into dominant mode.

"Put your legs together now!" she barked.

I did as I was told and she wrapped the tape extremely tightly around my legs.

"Arms together behind your back." she ordered as she tightly wrapped the tape around my wrists, weaving it around making it impossible to escape.

I could feel myself getting more and more excited, I couldn't believe it was actually happening! I tested my bonds to see if I would have to pretend to be stuck, they were extremely tight! This tape was good stuff!

"Stop struggling!" she shouted as she applied more and more tape.

"Don't use it all!" I said "there won't be enough to tie you up!" She laughed at me.

She stood and faced me, pulled a piece of tape off the role without cutting it and grinned.

"Purse your lips together." She said.

I couldn't believe my luck! Still acting I said "You're not going to gag me are you!?" She grinned again at the word "gag".

"Just do it or I'll leave you like that when my Mum comes to pick me up!"

Doing as I was told, I pursed my lips tightly together. She laughed as she applied the tape. I thought she was going to cut that bit off the role, but instead, chuckling away to herself, she wrapped more tape several times around my head!

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!" I said in surprise!

She just laughed even more. Eventually she stopped and cut the role from the rest of the tape around my head.

"I'm gonna keep this for tomorrow!" she said, slipping it into her pocket. "And I know where these go now!" she said, placing the scissors back in the draw.

She looked at me grinning as she admired her handy work. She clamped her hand over the tape, as a sort of hand gag. I MMMMPPPHHHed again, then she pushed me so that I was forced to jump into the living room, where she tripped me onto the floor so that I was lying on my stomach, facing a chair. She turned the TV on to a programme that she loved, but I absolutely hated, we always had arguments about watching it, and as I was the oldest, I always got my way. Now the tables were turned! She sat down on the chair and looked down on me and I looked up.

"You look so pathetic!" she said laughing. "Now, I'm gonna watch this programme without any interruptions from you and then it's bed time for little baby!"

All the way through the programme I wriggled around trying to break free and she glanced at me from time to time. Sometimes if I was MMMPPHHing too much and too loudly she would turn her head, put her finger to her lips and go "SSSHHHH!" Eventually her programme finished.

"Right" she said. "Time for bed. And remember you have to do what I tell you or I'll leave you like this when my Mum comes to pick me up! Get up!" she said, dragging me up. Then she pushed me all the way up the stairs. I fell over a few times (remember my feet were tied together so I was jumping up each step!) but each time I did, she dragged me back up again shouting "Get up!"

Once we were up the stairs, she marched me along to my bedroom and pulled the covers back on my bed.

"Get in!" she shouted, then watched me flop onto the bed. Once I was in she tucked the covers up, pulled the curtains closed, walked to the door, stopped to give a little wave as she calmly said "Night night", then walked out closing the door behind her. I could hear her laughing all the way down the stairs I was so embarrassed!

I decided I'd had enough so I managed to get out of bed and open the door (have you ever tried that with your hands tied behind your back?!) I slide back down the stairs and jumped into the dinning room, where she was sat at the table doing her homework. She looked at me giving a sigh then pushed me down to the floor next to her chair, where I waited for an hour or so (her Mum was always late!). Eventually we heard a car horn piping outside. It was her Mum! She got up packing her school bag, and I followed her to the front door.

"MMMMPPPHHH!!!" I said.

"Bye bye" she answered.

"Let me out" I tried to say but it came out more like "MMMMPPPHHH MMMMPPHH MMMMPPPPHHHH!"

"Bye" she answered again and with that she went out and closed the door behind her. I jumped back into the living room in a panic and sat on the couch. I desperately tried to brake free. I heard the door open again, I thought it was my parents! What would I say to them once they untied me?! Then a head peered around the corner! It was hers. I was so relieved.

"I couldn't really leave you like that! I felt guilty!" she said untying me. She left the gag till last and found it highly amusing watching me take it off, mmpphhing in pain as it pulled out clumps of hair! (Remember It was wrapped around my head!)

Her Mum piped the car horn again. "I told her I'd left something." She said. "I'd better go. See you tomorrow." She said fiendishly, and with that she left.

She didn't tie me up again for about a month after that, but the next day we had a good laugh about it. Neither of us had taken it very seriously. It was just a bit of a laugh and things were more or less back to normal. Luckily she's never told anyone about our little adventures and neither of us mentions it anymore. Sometimes though, when we do talk about other things we used to do, like Playstation competitions on evenings together after school, I see a little gleam in her eye and a grin on her face!

I've got lots more stories of when she tied me up, plus a few of times I've tied her. One even involves her older sister. Don't worry there not all as long as this! I just thought as this is the first one I'd give it a good go.

Hope you enjoyed it.
Look forward to hearing your views.

Gags R Great