Kid : 01 - Really Tied (M/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kid : 01 - Really Tied (M/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kid's stories
01 - Really Tied
Story index at the bottom

By Kid

Sunday, September 11th 2005 - 03:40:12 PM

Really Tied

I've been reading this page for quite a while, and I was interested in the writings of Observer2. It reminded me of one experience I had rather a long time ago, when I was also a teenager.

First of all, my father died not long after I was born. When I was around three, my mother married Arnie who became my stepfather. I liked Arnie, and he was a good dad for me over the years. Just after I started high school, we had to move to another city due to Arnie's job. We moved into an apartment in a large building. I didn't know anyone there, and there weren't any kids my age anywhere around. Where we had been before, I had lots of friends, and one thing we liked to do once in a while was play tie up.

One Saturday I was alone in the apartment wondering what to do, and I decided that I would see if I could tie myself up. In Arnie's work closet I found some rope and I went to my room and started with my legs, binding them at the ankles and knees. Then I was seeing how I could tie my hands behind my back when I looked up and was shocked. I hadn't noticed that Arnie had returned, had come to my room, opened the door, and was standing there watching me. I was about as embarrassed as I have ever been, but he just turned and walked away closing the door. I undid my legs, and returned the rope, and wondered what would happen. But Arnie didn't mention it and after a while I thought he might have forgotten all about it.

Then, about a week later, Arnie and I were home alone, and we were talking when he said, "Tying yourself up isn't much fun is it?"

"No" I managed.

"Did you play tie up with your friends back home?"

"Yes"

"And you liked it?"

"Yes - a lot"

"I liked it too when I was a kid," he said. "I was good at tying people up too."

I thought about it for a few seconds and then before I could stop myself, I blurted out, "Would you tie me up?"

Arnie looked at me for a bit and then said, "No, I don't think that would be a good idea."

That ended it for then. But around a month later my aunt, my mother's sister, became ill and needed an operation, so my mother went to be with her leaving me with Arnie in the apartment. On Friday, after she had left, Arnie and I were in a restaurant having dinner when he asked, "You still want me to tie you up kid?" (Arnie always called me Kid.)

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Okay," he said, "tomorrow after you get your homework done and your chores, I'll do it."

The next day was Saturday. Arnie and I ate breakfast, and he asked me, "Do you have a jockstrap, Kid?"

"Yeah," I said, but it's in my locker at school.

"Never mind," he said. "I have to buy some other things so I'll take care of it."

With that he left. I worked at my homework and finished it fairly quickly. Then I made the beds and washed the dishes which were my chores. Then I sat in front of the television and waited for Arnie. He returned with a couple of bags - one held burgers for our lunch. When we had finished eating, Arnie asked me if I still wanted to be tied up. I said that I did, so then he handed me a small box and told me to go to my room, strip, and put on the jock that was in the box.

"Why do I need to strip to a jock?" I asked.

"Because clothes get in the way," he answered.

I undressed and pulled the jock from the box. It was labeled "youth" small. I could hardly get it on it was so tight, and the pouch was for a little boy, but it fit despite being stretched really badly.

Back in the main room, I saw Arnie holding rope. "You sure you want to be tied up?" he asked.

"I'm sure."

Arnie tied one end of a piece of rope around my left wrist. He had me hold my arms in front of my stomach criss-crossed so that each hand was at the opposite elbow. He wrapped the rope from my left wrist around my back and tied it to my right wrist. He then gave me a small ball to hold in each hand, and then he took pieces of tape from a roll of duct tape and taped my hands shut, each around a ball. Next he tied a long piece of rope around my right arm midway between my shoulder and my elbow. That rope he wrapped around my body very tightly a few times and secured the end to my left arm.

Arnie took another piece of rope and attached it to my left wrist. That rope went up, over the ropes that wrapped around my chest, down in back, around those ropes, and then up in front and over my shoulder and over in back of my neck and then down on my right side where it wrapped around the ropes that surrounded my chest, and then down to my right wrist. That kept me from lowering my wrists as the rope held them in place, but I could still raise them.

Arnie got another piece of rope and tied it to my right wrist, then took it down between my legs and up in back and over the ropes that wrapped around my chest, then down and between my legs and up in front where he tied it to my left wrist. All the time Arnie was making sure that the ropes were tight with no slack. Now I couldn't move my hands up or down or move them from side to side.

"Wow," I said, "you really are tying me up. I've never been tied up like this before. When we played tie up I would always free myself in a few minutes. I don't know if I can get out of this."

"That's the idea, Kid," said Arnie with a big smile. "The whole point of being tied up is to be helpless."

Arnie then bound my legs above my knees, below my knees and at my ankles - snug with a cinch to keep the ropes in place. Then I began to realize just how helpless I really was. Arnie then helped me lay down on the floor which fortunately had a soft rug on it. He tied a piece of rope to my ankles and pulled them up to my butt, and tied them in place by attaching the rope to the ropes that went around my upper body.

"How do you feel, Kid?" he asked.

"Good," I said. "Really tied up."

"Open your mouth," he said.

"What for?" I asked

"For the gag."

"I've never been gagged," I said. That was true. When I played games with my friends, we never gagged each other. I don't know why - we just never did.

"Well," he said, "You're going to be gagged this time."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said.

"Doesn't matter what you think," he said firmly. "You asked to be tied up, and you're going to be tied up which includes being gagged."

So I opened my mouth and Arnie shoved in another spongy ball like the ones that would bind in my hands. He had me shut my mouth around the ball, and then he put a large piece of tape over my mouth. Then he wrapped my lower face with circles of tape that went all the way around my head a few times. He patted the tape down in place, then put something like a hat on my head, and then wrapped tape under my jaw and up over my head, around and around. The final piece of tape went over my eyes.

"How ya doing, Kid?" he asked.

I discovered that even though I was really tied securely, I could squirm around and move quite a bit. Also I could mumble and moan but couldn't say anything anyone could understand. I sometimes read on this page people claiming that they were tied up so tight they couldn't move a muscle or gagged so well they couldn't make a sound. That's nonsense. No matter how strictly you are tied y ou can move, wiggle, squirm. And no gag can keep someone silent. You can always make noise. Muffled noise and no words, but you can make noise.

Anyway, I lay there on the floor, hogtied, bound, gagged and blindfolded, and sort of enjoying it when Arnie said, "Well, Kid, have a nice weekend. We'll untie you in time for school Monday."

I was terrified. Surely he wouldn't leave me that way the rest of Saturday, all of Sunday and until Monday morning? I protested into the gag, but Arnie had either gone somewhere else, or just ignored me. There was no way I would ever be able to untie myself, although I tried, seeing if I could free my fingers from the tape - I couldn't. There was no way to slip out of the ropes that bound me. For the first time in my life I was really inescapably bound and for the first time I was gagged. And I had asked for it!

It seemed to me that I lay there, squirming around, for hours. Arnie at one point announced that he was going to eat dinner - sorry I wouldn't be able to join him. I heard him in the kitchen, watching the TV that was in there.

After quite a while longer, Arnie said, "Kid, do you want to spend the night there on the floor, or do you want me to carry you to your bed and tie you down on it?"

I mumbled that I didn't want either - I wanted him to untie me. I tried again and again to say, "Untie me."

Arnie laughed and interpreted, "Leave me here. Ok, if that's what you want. Have a nice night."

At that point I was frantic. The prospect of staying bound that way all night was terrifying. But there was nothing I could do about it. Arnie left me for a while, then came around and slowly untied the ropes, removed the tape, and finally I was standing there free, ungagged, still in the jock.

"Well, Kid," he asked, "Was it all that you hoped for?"

"Oh yeah," I managed, finding myself a little stiff and needing the bathroom badly.

We talked about it for a while, after I went to the bathroom, and I told Arnie how good it felt to be really tied up, and how scared I was that he would leave me - which made it even better. He laughed, and said he was glad I had enjoyed it. I spent the night in that tight jock, as something to help remember how it felt when I was bound.

About ten days later my mother came back. Arnie and I didn't mention my tie up adventure. But a few times after that when I was around Arnie alone, I asked him if he would tie me up again. He said that it wouldn't be a good idea, and it never happened again.

So that's my memory. Arnie died a few years ago. It was after I married. As a gift to my wife, Arnie gave her a special small box, with the rope and some tape. He had a private talk with her and told her that I liked being tied up. Every time she does it to me, I remember Arnie fondly. He was quite a guy.

Kid

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

This is one of the old forum I really enjoy...

And the Observer2 stories were amazing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic