tightbound : Bound gagged at home (Ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

tightbound : Bound gagged at home (Ff/m)

Post by Soraka »

by tightbound » Thu May 15, 2014 1:43 pm

This is my first story guys

I'm Mike I'm around 17 . Once my parents left town on a trip leavin me all alone in my house.
It was summer and pretty hot day . I slept through morning breakfast and it was already midday by the time I woke up .
I was woken up because of the chiming of the doorbell.
I groggily went over and peaked thru to see who it was but no one was there.
so i opened the door to see two ladies standing there due to the resemblace between them they were probably mother and daughter
"Hi you must be Mike were from the local survey , Im Lucy and this is my daughter Anna ".said the taller one
A short description of them would be they were both stunningly beautiful women Lucy was probably around 32 while Anna was around 17
They were both busty women wearing a white dress with stockings and high heels
"Im sorry but my parents arent at home so y dont u come back later??"
To which Lucy and Anna smiled "Its ok they are just simple Questions "."Can we come in"asked Anna
Ah sure " I opened the door out for them who came in and settled on the couch
"So culd u get us some Id proof "asked Lucy while Anna was rummaging through her duffel bag
"sure"be back in a minute."Make urself comfortable "
"Oh we sure will" said Anna smilng at Lucy who nodded back
I searched for my ID cards and returned back to the hall when sudenly I was Held down by a pair of hands.
When I turned back I saw Lucy holding my hands behind my back and pinning me to the wall
"WHat thee....". "Shut up " I dont wanna hear u screamin ur head off"
this said Lucy clamped her hand over my mouth handgagging me tightly .
"hold him tight mom Ill tie him up in a jiffy " said Anna appearing with a bunch of nylon chords
MMMPPPHH...."I tried to scream but all that came out was a muffled noise.
Anna wrapped the ropee tightly around my wrist roping them up in coils and finally cinching them at the small of my back where I couldnt reach them.
That should keep u down for the time being that said Lucy realsed her tight handgag allowing me to grab a lungful of air
Anna came over to my front holding a gun and placed it at my forehead.
"Tell me when are your parents coming back"and dont lie if u do we'll find out
In actuality my parent had gone overseas for the trip and wouldnt be back for another 2 or 3 weeks.
Though i could have lied a simple task of askin the neighbours would get me in trouble.
"they wont be back foranother 2 or3 weeks"I replied.
"Good boy". Now time to shut u up sweetie " said lucyand pulled me off to the bedroom.
"We're going to have so much fun with you as our bondage slave".said Lucy tightly handgagging me and giving a playful smack to my bottom.
"Were gonna have u all to ourself for a month . you better be prepared" said Anna with an evil snicker.
I was tightly bound and handgagged by Lucy while they led me to the bedroom .
Lucy pushed me onto the bed causing me to fall head first on to the bed . Anna picked me up and sat me down while Lucy went over to pull down the curtains.
Once they made sure that nosy neighbours wouldnt peek in they turned their attention to me.
"Hmm.. now to make sure you dont cause any trouble for us''."Dont worry we'll play with you later..who knows maybe you'l even come to like your predicament " said Lucy.
The thought of me being completely bound and gagged squirming at the mercy of these two women aroused me and frightened me to a certain extent.
While I was thinking of this I noticed that Anna had gone over to her duffel bag and bringing out rope and stuff.
At the sight of more rope I started to struggle against my bonds.
"There there ... We'll make you very comfortable" said Lucy patting my head.
Anna came over to me and held my elbows together and started wrapping rope around them in loops and cinching them in the middle tightly. "HEELLPMMMPHH....." I only got as far as that much as Lucy used a white handkerchief to handgag me.
"Now don't give us so much trouble .."said Lucy
By this time Anna knelt down and quickly but expert like perfection wound the coils of rope in loops around my legs and passing them through the center and tightly knotted it off.
She did the same to my ankles above and below my knees.She then took another coil of rope and tied my elbows to my body she also connected my bindings of my knees and ankles making my legs taut and straight.
MMPPPHHHH..." While all this happened I tried my level best to make as much noise as possible but only small muffled noises came through the tight handgag.
Once I was tightly bound Lucy released my handgag and pushed me onto the bed .
wkile I started to struggle Anna and Lucy together inspected my bonds and once they were satisfied that I wouldn't get out...
"hmm.. now to shut that mouth of yours"
Anna went over to her bag and brought some handkerchiefs from her bag an ace bandage and some scarves .
"Now open wide ...." said Lucy grabbing a pink silk handkerchief and wadded it into a ball.
"NNOOO.." was all I got out before Lucy started stuffing the wad into my mouth.
She methodically started stuffing the wad from one side of my cheek .Anna came up next with another wad of baby blue handkerchief screwed tightly into a small wad. She started stuffing my other cheek and forced it all the way in.
As Lucy was about to stuff another handkerchief into the middle of my mouth.
"Wait mom, I have something better in mind .."
"Lets give him something to chew on ... something to keep him reminded of us"
She slowly and sexily shimmied her pink panties down her legs and Lucy too slowly followed up by bringing down her black panties.
"MMPPHHH....."
They slowly stuffed the pair of panties into my mouth and incidentally their wet crotch parts were right on my tongue .
Once all of the stuffing was well behind my mouth .Anna came over with a floral scarf and tied it in my mouth winding it around and into my mouth twice and knotting it behind the neck forcing the wadding even deeper .
Lucy then wrapped the ace bandage tightly over the scarf seven to eight times until it was apparent I would never get the wadding out of my mouth.
Anna came behind me and cupped her hand over my heavily bandaged mouth and handgagged me.
"Let's check how effective it is " Saying so Anna pinched my nipples tightly making me scream into my gag
but all that came out was a muffled moan .
Along with that every effort of sppech made me chew or suck on the panties releasing their juices into my mouth.
"I think that should hold you for now ... Try chewing on our dirty panties until we come back to play with you" said Lucy
With that they positioned me in the centre of the bed and closed the door behind them and left , leaving me to struggle against my bonds and with my mouth heavilly gagged and stuffed with dirty panties squirming on the bed
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic