AmericanPie : 01 - Antagonizing Jake (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

AmericanPie : 01 - Antagonizing Jake (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

AmericanPie's stories
01 - Antagonizing Jake
Story index at the bottom

By AmericanPie

Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:30 pm

Antagonizing Jake

First post

I'm Katie. This happened at my friend's house a while back.

Jake is fifteen about 5'11" with dark brown hair and brown eyes, he runs track and does that kinda thing. That day, i think he was wearing basketball shorts, some kind of long green baseball socks and a green teeshirt.

I'm fourteen, 5'5" I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes, I run and swim. That day i had on a pair of shorts a tight white teeshirt and was barefoot.
We were at his house and he was playing some video game. He was really in to it but i was totally dying of boredom. So i decided to spice things up, when ever he was in the middle of something hard in the game i started to sing or yell or try push him over.

I started to sing a song from my musical theater class and he finally was tired of it.

"If you don't stop, ill tape your mouth shut!" He half smiled pointing at a giant roll of duct tape on the counter.

"You really think i''ll sit there with tape on my mouth." I laughed.

"Of course not. That would be stupid." he continued.

"Exactly......" I said giving his arm a small punch. But within a second of doing that he grabbed my wrist. I pulled my arm as hard as i could, but he wouldn't let go. So i tried to pry his fingers off me with my other hand, but bad news... He grabbed that arm too! He held them both with one hand and i continued to pull, but he was a lot stronger than me. He reached for the tape and started to wrap my wrists.

"Jaaa-kee, knock it offf!" I giggled. He then placed tape over my mouth and continued to wrap. When he was finished, my wrists were cocooned in duct tape. I pulled as hard as i could, but i couldn't break the tape. So i did the only thing i could think of i tried to kick him.

"Let's put a stop to that," he laughed as he started to wrap my ankles. While doing that he ran his fingers across my bare foot. I couldn't help it, I squealed into the tape.

"Exactly as i thought..." he laughed.

"MMMPH" I grunted into the tape. He picked me up and sat me on a computer chair. After securing me to the chair, he started to spin it around and around really fast. It was insane, i was getting incredibly dizzy.

"What do you wanna do now?" he asked sitting in indian style in front of me.

"Mghh. grmph.!!" I grunted.

"Well what do you do when you have a ticklish little girl that is BEGGING to be tickled all tied up?" he half sang.

"Mph!?!"

"You're the one without shoes on!" he laughed. Which was true, I've been known to always detest wearing shoes, and if necessary i chose flip flops or sandals.

"But first, where else are you ticklish??" he said with a sadistic smile... I had never seen this side of Jake before, it was unpredictable, scary even. "Your.... neck....armpits.... ribs....sides...... knees??" he said tickling the body part whenever he said its name. Of course i naturally was ticklish all over i was going insane with laughter.

"Lastly the feet. I figure this must be your worst, mine too!" he laughed. "I would die having this done to me, but luckily you aren't half as strong as i am..." he continued.

He pulled up a chair and sat down. Then picked up my bound legs and sat them in his lap. He then started to slowly wiggle his finger down my foot.

I started to giggle than laugh and then scream. After eight to ten minutes I was on the verge of passing out.

Jake noticed and cut me loose. I walked over to the couch and fell over on top of it breathing hard.

"That enough fun for you?" he laughed plopping down next to me.

"More "Fun" than i could stand!" i breathed heavy.

"I'm glad. Now i can play my game in peace!" he laughed.

"SO, what you said back there, you'd die, if that happened to you?"

"I might have said something like that..." he said nervously.

"What if i get revenge??" i asked.

"Oh you won't... try it and i tie you up again twice as long" he laughed.

"Well that's better than tickling me to death!" I giggled.

"No reason we can't do both!" he smirked