tickleboy : 01 - How it all started. (m/f, m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tickleboy : 01 - How it all started. (m/f, m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tickleboy's stories
01 - How it all started
Story index at the bottom

By tickleboy

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:47 am

How it all started

This is how my tie up games with my May first started.

As I mentioned before when May was at home and had no place to go she never wore nothing more than a long t-shirt (hung down almost to her knees) or a nighty of the same length and maybe a pair of socks.

We had moved in together a month before and she still didn't know about my tie up games. I wanted to tell her but just needed the right time. It finally did one day we were at home and I was so bored I wanted to scream. She had on her pink t shirt and a pair of socks, just watching tv together. I calmly got up and went to my room, dug into the closet until I found my old bag with all my tie up stuff in it. I took it with me and sat it down next to us on the sofa.

"What's that?" May asked. I told her it was a bag I had been wanting to see what was in it. As I opened it she started peaking. She started asking what it was for, so I told her I needed to use the bathroom, I would tell her when I got back.

I returned but was surprised at what I saw she had her wrists cuffed with my handcuffs and couldn't find the key. I told her they were on my keyring, I would go grab them but she said no, she was fine for now, they were tight but not bad. "So you gonna tell me", she asked? I started telling her how I used to tie up girls for fun and it was all in fun. She sat silent for a minute, then looked at me and asked why I never tied her up.

"I never knew you were into it" I said.

" Well look, I am bored and already have these on my wrists, so why not?"

So we talked about the ground rules, came up with a safe word and to my surprise she wanted a gag and blindfold. I told her ok, i'll take those off since its your first time. Go get some more clothes on but she said what she had on was just fine.

I have never tied up a girl with so little clothes on but she was persistant about keeping what she had on and me not showing any mercy. I looked around to see what I could tie her to. She was bugging me about getting on with it, so until I could find a place, I grabbed a roll of duct tape. I removed one cuff and cuffed her hands behind her back, pulled off three long strips of tape and taped her mouth shut. Thinking that would do and it worked, but she kept trying to get up, so I took the tape and wrapped it around her ankles a good 15 times. Her eyes lit up as i wrapped it 15 more times around her legs, above her knees. She was trying to say something so I removed the tape. She said "what about my eyes buddy?" in a sarcastic tone, so i took three more strips, redid her gag, then took out a sleep mask. It fit perfect around her head totally blinding her.

I left her like that for about an hour, then I let her go. She loved it and after that we started getting more intimate about it.

tickleboy

------------------------------
Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:24 am

Helpless Tickle Torture in Public by Strangers!

I am the most ticklish person I know. On a ticklish scale of 1 to 10 the soles of my feet are an 11!

When I was 16 several of my buds, both guys and girls, and I went to a Renaissance faire. There was a big set of stocks set up in the main square and my friends convinced me to get in them to pose for some pictures.

Once my ankles were locked in tight and my feet exposed, a couple of them pulled my shoes and socks off and started to tickle my feet. The holes in the stocks were the perfect size for my ankles and I was really trapped. My crew had no idea how ticklish I was before then but they found out real quick! My ticklishness had always been a closely guarded secret with that group of friends as I was the macho, strong type who didn't want them to know of my ticklish weakness. But after several seconds of foot tickling they had me squealing with laughter like a little boy.

Then they got really wicked with me and not only continued, but offered to let strangers tickle my helpless feet. Soon men, women and children were running their fingers up and down my bare feet until I thought I was going to lose my mind. I was completely helpless in those stocks and unable to prevent them from tickling my feet. All I could do was sit there and squirm and laugh my lungs out.

They continued my torture for a good 15 to 20 minutes, but it felt more like 15 to 20 hours at the time. Worse/better still, my secret was out. My friends started calling me by my new nickname that I still have today...tickleboy. That public tickling was torturous and humiliating, but I will admit I loved it, and think about it often.

Since childhood I've had a thing for tickling but it had always been done in private by family, babysitters or close friends as kids up until then. I had never been tickled like that in public while completely helpless by strangers. My buds had even taken photos of my torture. Well that was 6 years ago. Now if I could just have it happen again...

tickleboy