Netra : 02 - Tie One On (FF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Netra : 02 - Tie One On (FF/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Netra's stories
02 - Tie One On
Story index at the bottom

By Netra

Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:14 am

Tie One On

My sister is a cheerleader at a university. Their coach has a rule: If any of cheerleader is caught drinking under-age, the whole squad suffers."

Well, one of the girls named Jenni (why must they always change the Y to an I?) got caught drinking with her boyfriend and the entire squad was forced to run laps on the track for the whole week.

That gave me the idea for this fictional story. It's one of those fun "what if" stories. I hope you enjoy it . . .

The squad was sick of running laps all week thanks to Jenni and her stupidity. They hoped she'd learned her lesson and wouldn't get everyone in trouble again. But the very next Saturday after the football game, there was a spontaneous victory party in the dorm lobby. All the cheerleaders were there. Before anyone knew it, Jenni was drunk! Again! She'd snuck in a couple shots and was drunk in no time. She was so tiny that it worked fast on her. And she was in her uniform so it would be obvious to anybody that she was a cheerleader and if someone decided to report her to the coach . . . ah oh. They'd all be out running laps again.

So my sister and another cheerleader grabbed Jenni and took her up to her dorm room. They hoped nobody had noticed (at least nobody who would tell their coach). Jenni wanted to go back down to the party but they wouldn't let her leave and threatened to tie her up if she didn't just lay down and sleep it off.

Jenni went to the restroom and then came out and layed face-down on the bed. My sister and her friend stayed for a while to make sure she wasn't just faking sleep. After about an hour, they were satisfied that she was really asleep.

They decided to tie her down on the bed anyway, just to teach her a lesson. They used strong, round shoe strings (from a pair of Jenni's own boots) to tie her wrists. Then they raided Jenni's closet and found a couple soft leather belts to tie her ankles. The bed didn't have posts so they had to tie the strings/belts to the frame and then up around Jenni's wrists & ankles.

They tied her spread eagle and face-down on her stomach (just in case she had to throw-up).

My sister and her friend decided to stay and watch over her.

After a couple hours Jenni woke up. It took her a LONG time to become aware enough to realize she was tied up. But she did eventually notice and she was going, "What the f**k? What the f**K?" over and over while struggling.

My sister said, "Here, let me help wake you up, Jenni."

She went to the ice machine in the hallway and got a big bucket full of ice then went back into Jenny's room. She scooped a handful of ice and put it down the back of Jenni's cheer top. It was tight enough to hold the ice in even as she squirmed around.

Oddly enough, Jenni never screamed. She whined and made sounds (especially when the ice touched her skin) but nothing too loud. Maybe she didn't want to call attention to this situation for fear somebody would come in and see her this way. Or maybe . . . Just maybe she was secretly enjoying it? Who knows! Perhaps Jenni is a TUG fan deep down. Very Happy

Next my sister took another handful of the ice, pulled back the cheer skirt hem and shoved the ice down the backside her panties. Jenni squealed and started saying, "Oh! Oh my gosh! Oh, please! Oh! Oh!"

She was tugging at the "ropes" and squirming wildly, the ice clacking around under her uniform.

They stuffed the remaining ice down Jenni's back and then stepped back to enjoy her reactions and her struggling. Her squirming and the sound of the ice was so funny that they were both doubled over from laughing so hard. This was fun!

Jenni didn't seem especially mad. She was just reacting to the ice and writhing around. Her facial expression was one of discomfort and maybe embarrassment, but not anger. Maybe she WAS enjoying this!

That's when the tickle torture began. They tickled her on her sides & the bare soles of her feet and enjoyed how she writhed around, squirming, trying to catch her breath. "Stop!" (laughter) "Please!" (laughter) "Let me go!" (laughter). This went on for about an hour.

After that, they decided she'd had enough and untied her. Jenni sat up in a puddle of melted ice and looked at my sister and her friend with a frown . . . A frown that slowly changed into a wry grin. Then she began to laugh!

"What's so funny?" my sister asked.

Jenni reached over and opened a drawer on her bedside table. In it were four pairs of handcuffs!

"You should have used these," Jenni said with a wink. "Next time it's my turn."