TheDoctor : 07 - Coming Back (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDoctor : 07 - Coming Back (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDoctor's stories
07 - Coming Back
Story index at the bottom

By TheDoctor

Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:02 am

Coming Back to TUGs
(Part One)

It’s been several years since I played any TUGs with my friend Josh – he seemed to ‘grow out of them’ and didn’t want to play them anymore. I do still suggest it to him though – a game called ‘Hostage’. Anyway, a few weeks ago, we stopped playing the PS2 after around an hour and both announced we were bored. We seem to do that a lot now lol.

“We could play Hostage,” I suggested, laughing because I knew Josh would just shake his head or roll his eyes and change the subject.

“Yeah, fine,” he agreed. I dunno why he agreed actually. He must have been really bored, or maybe it was just to shut me up asking him.

We are both fifteen at the moment by the way. I was wearing black shorts, a dark green t-shirt and had bare feet, while Josh wore white shorts and a white t-shirt, with black socks.

“Right, so who’s going first?” I asked. In many of our old games, we had simply volunteered ourselves to be tied up and tickled etc.

Instead of answering, Josh suddenly clamped his hand over my mouth. “Since I’m agreeing to this I think I should decide what’s going on.”

That was fair enough, I thought.

“HMMPHHH!” I screamed under his hand. I had never really been hand-gagged a lot before, and it was the first time I really enjoyed a HOM as opposed to other stuff.

He sat me down on my bed after throwing my duvet and pillows to the side, then told me to lie down. “It’s very warm today isn’t it?” he asked, and while I fought to stop him, he took off my t-shirt, chucking it to the floor, then sat on my thighs, making me yell at his weight whilst laughing at the same time. He yanked down my shorts to my anger, ignoring the “No!”s I shouted at him, leaving me in black boxers. He stood up and left me on the bed while he rummaged around in on of my drawers – I still kept a number of ties and handkerchiefs there from our old TUGs, and for use in tying myself occasionally too. I could have got up and wrestled him down, or got my clothes or something, but I didn’t. This was too much fun.

He returned to me and dumped some ties, handkerchiefs and a roll of masking tape he’d found on my desk onto my bed. Quickly, he tied my wrists to the top bed posts with handkerchiefs, then tied my ankles and thighs together with my school ties. Finally, he wrapped a length of masking tape around my mouth.

“Right,” said Josh, seeming to admire his handiwork. “I think you should be tortured now.”

“Mmph!” I said through the tape. He sat beside me and began running his fingers over the soles of my feet. Together, my tied legs shuffled from side to side as I tried to escape the tickling. I grunted with laughter as he held my legs still and tickled harder.
Next, he moved onto my chest and armpits, and I howled with laughter, screaming loudly through the gag.

“Think I’ll listen to some music now,” he said, and sat down on the floor, his back against my bed, facing away. He got my mp3 player and switched it on, putting in earphones.

I sat still for awhile, just enjoying being tied up, and then began working on getting free. The knots in the handkerchiefs were very tight, made almost undoable by my struggling, but I managed to slip the tie off around my ankles and thighs by moving them against each other and pushing them down my legs and off my feet. Once my legs were free, it seemed to give me more hope – and I worked double time on getting the knots undone. Eventually, after about ten minutes of picking them, I freed my hands. I stared down at Josh, still listening to the mp3 player. I smiled to myself. I always liked taking revenge on him.

To be continued

--------------------------------
Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:53 am

Part Two

I reached forwards and hand gagged Josh while pulling out the ear phones.

“Surprise!” I yelled and Josh groaned. “You’re gonna do what I say now, okay?”

To my surprise, he actually nodded. I thought he was going just stand up and say he wasn’t going to play our stupid game or something like that, but instead, he just sat there.

I took my hand off his mouth and stood up, shrugging my clothes back on.

“Right, take your shirt off,” I said.

“Fine,” said Josh, “But I’m not taking my shorts off as well.”

I nodded, just eager to tie him up. He lay down on the bed and I tied each wrist to a corner of the bed, before tying his ankles to the other ends. I had stretched him as far as possible, so he had very little room to struggle. I finished him off with some tape over his mouth, going around his head. I stood back then moved forwards quickly.

“Hah! Can’t stop me now!” And I pulled down his shorts.

“HMMMPHH!” he grunted loudly, his eyes wide with anger as he struggled desperately to break free and probably hit me or something. He couldn’t escape though, and he lay back after a few seconds, glaring at me but laughing at the same time.

I yanked his shorts down to his ankles, stretching them across his spread-out bound legs, leaving him in dark blue boxers, where I could see he was beginning to enjoy this :P

I then began tickling him, running my fingertips along his chest, and under his arms, before moving on to under his knees. He laughed hysterically, twisting from side to side, his laughter perfectly audible even through the tape. I clamped my hand down over his taped mouth to keep him quieter – my parents were downstairs and I didn’t want them to hear us. When he had calmed down a little, I grabbed his left foot tightly and held it before tickling, leading to more thrashing around and desperate grunting. After I had tickled his other foot as well, I checked on each of his bonds and tightened them up.

“I’m just gonna go get something to eat,” I said, and went to leave the room. Josh began moaning loudly and struggling, shaking his head.

As I looked back at him lying helplessly tied, I was reminded about all the games we’d played a few years ago. Hopefully this one won’t be the last…