jeff6 : 01 - I never knew (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

jeff6 : 01 - I never knew (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

jeff6's stories
01 - I never knew
Story index at the bottom

By jeff6

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:19 pm

My story is about things that happened in 3 last days. 3 days ago my friend (let's call him Peter) called me and told me that some virus screwed his computer, and asked me if i can do something about it. Cool, he brought his hard drive, and left. I was studying whole day, and about 22-23 hours i put his hard drive in to my computer and started to clean his operating system partition. In an hour or two i finished. He had 2 partitions on his drive, so i explored second one - one that was not virus infected. So i found whole bunch of music, videos, pictures. But there i found some hidden pictures.

I opened one of them and found pic of some gal tape gagged. I was stunned; my friend has pictures of this, why? I was stunned for a few minutes, and then examined all other pictures, and i turned crazy! I found that this pictures made me very excited. I took my cell phone and called him, but he didn't answer. In the morning he called me to ask me why did i call him in at 3 in the morning. I said that i want to see him, cause i really didn't know what to ask him.

So i came at his place later that day. His room mate wasn't there so i could ask him whatever i want. And i did. I asked him why, where did he find that pics (internet of course, bit i was pretty shaken). He was there, silently listening to me, and when i finished he asked me: "have you ever been tied, or gagged?"

"Of course i was not"

"Would you like to? maybe you would understand me then"?

I was stunned!

"Listen, it's me, i Peter you always known, but this is something that no one knows, i couldn't say to anyone. Now you know. You're my best friend and i wouldn't lie or do any harm to you, and you know that. So, do you want to try to understand me?"

I don't know why but i said yes!

Then he explained to me that he'll use soft rope to tie me to a chair and tape to gag me.

He brought white rope and silver tape, and without a word i sit down.

He tied my hands behind my back, i thought that he didn't tie the knot very well but when i tried to free my hands i couldn't. Then he tied my stomach to chair. Sudenlly i felt like i'll have erection! (my god, i'm not gay, but i really didn't know why!) so quickly i asked him to tie my legs together. He asked me why, and i said "don't know, it would made me more helpless!(?)" so he did - just in time.

"Do you want me to gag you?"

"All right"

He put piece of tape over my lips, but i felt that is just cosmetic gag. he said "i could gag you for real if you want?"

If was thinking for a while

"Ok, do it, only if it doesn't hurt"

"Don't worry, just don't panic" he said. He went in to the bathroom and brought sponge. "Open you mouth wide" - and then he put sponge in my mouth. "Close your mouth and put you lips together". Then he put piece of tape over my lips. "Can you spit out the sponge?" he asked.

i tried - i could so i nodded yes, so he put 2 more strips of tape, using his fingers to better apply tape. I tried to spit the sponge or to speak - can't do! I felt so helpless, yet so excited, i felt fear, i felt joy... Like nothing happened Peter asked: "did you bring my hard drive?" I nodded yes. He then put hard drive in his computer and after finishing some thing he pulled me to his computer and said that he wants to show me something. He showed me more pictures of tape gagged gals, videos, forums, groups, sites, i just could't believe it! He was telling me about he didn't told anyone about "this" cause no1 will understand it, how he always wanted to be tied, how he was gagging himself, he used some mean tape which left marks on his cheeks :) , and he showed me this site. He said: "i always wanted to post a story about tying up, but you're te one who's been tied, so if you want, you can post the story". So i was there, tied and gagged for about 2-3 hour while Peter was showing me more of pictures and sites. After he released me (i gave him a sign) i told him that it would be ok to do this some other time (nothing sexual or gay), maybe this time he can be the "victim" what made him smile. That night i collected images which i copied from Peters hard drive and opened yahoo group (please don't think that i use this site to promote some stupid group). I'm still confused what happened to me, but this is first time in my life that i felt something like this