mikey : 01 - Tied By Self and... (*/m, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

mikey : 01 - Tied By Self and... (*/m, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

mikey's stories
01 - Tied By Self and...
Story index at the bottom

By mikey

Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Tied By Self and...

Hey guys back again,

I decided to do some more self-bondage since I was at home by myself and I didn't expect my sister (she was on spring break from college) back for some time and my parents were out of town. This would be a scenario type thing and went and turned out all the lights in my house. So, I went to my tie up stuff and pulled out my pre-tied wrist coil and a shirt tie, a knee-wrap 3 ft long, some string, my karate belt, and a jump rope.

First, I tied my knees with the knee wrap and cinched it off with some of the string. Then I added a crotch rope to myself (I love those things btw). After that I took my shirt tie and and tied it off at the front of the crotch rope and put a cinch noose on the loose end.

Next, I got my karate belt and wrapped it around my upper body and used the jump rope to cinch off the extra space in between my armpits. Then, I pulled the tie hanging down in front through my legs and put the pretied wrist coil in between the noose in the tie.

Before, I placed my wrists in the loops I put a big shirt on and gagged myself, then put my wrists in the loops and pulled it tight. I was now tied up with all my lights off.

So, I walked around my house pretending people were just watching me and I was pretty scared but I kept going. I went to the stairs but could not walk normally so I had to kind of fall down and inch my way down. I went to my living room which was pitch black. Yet, I keep walking. Then I decided to go outside since it was dark and nobody was outside from what I could see.

I went outside and there was no one around so stayed out tied up for a few minutes then decided to go back inside.

After I got inside I wanted to go to one more place before I freed my self...the basement. So, I went to the basement and stood in the middle of the room when suddenly I was pushed in my back and crashed onto the carpet.

I screamed in my gag in fear and pain; then tried to roll over and try to see who pushed me, but it was too dark and I was held down while I struggled in vain, as my ankles were tied tightly and my wrist were retied even tighter. Then I was put in a tight hogtie

Then the person; after I was totally immobilized revealed themselves, it was my sister who I didn't hear come inside. I sighed in relief because I was glad it wasn't a robber or someone dangerous. My sister knows I do self-bondage and decided she wanted to "help me out" this time ;) :twisted: Wink Evil . Well she said, "As a reward for doing this to yourself I will leave you here until morning".

I Mmmmpppphhhed!!! in my gag and she just giggled and went upstairs, leaving me with a "Don't go anywhere and good night". So, I just laid there unable to escape until morning when she untied me. I told her I had fun but and said "a blanket would have nice." In a sarcastic tone.

The End

Until next time guys later,
mikey
eatpork@mail.com