Max : 02 - Playing with Ryan (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Max : 02 - Playing with Ryan (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Max's stories
02 - Playing with Ryan
Story index at the bottom

By Max

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Playing with Ryan

Hi! This is something like the second part of my first story, it happened the next day of the first one (see "kidnap by my sister"), at that time we were on summer vacations.

Ryan had come to my house that day (Karen was at her friend's house) at first we played ps2 but eventually we got bored so we started talking about the last day events. Finally Ryan mentioned that he liked being tied up. I agreed with him, it was kind funny watching the other struggling to get free. Finally I got courage and asked him "Would you like me to tie you up?" He looked at me and agreed. Since we didn't have rope and my sister probably would kill me if I grab her handkerchiefs, we decided to use duct tape.

"How would you like to be tied up?" I asked him once we have got two rolls of duct tape.

"I don't know..uhhh how about something simple" he said. I smiled and ordered him to lie on the floor face down. He did that, I was about to duct tape his hands when I saw that he was sweating and a thought came to my mind.

"Ryan, uhh are you sure you want to be tied with your cloth?" I asked him.

"Yes, why?" he said.

"Well, its to hot and if you are going to be tied up you are going to sweat more than that" I said pointing to his wet hair, he said that I was right and proceed to take out his t-shirt now he was only wearing his black shorts, I taped his hands to his back, then I taped his ankles together, I ended with his knees and his chest.

He managed to stand up and lie on the couch.

"Okay, now you have 15 minutes to get free or you would be punished" I told him.

He rolled his eyes and started struggling while I watched TV. After the 15 minutes, he was really exhausted. I retaped his hands and ankles - with his sweat the tape had begun to get loose. I turned him face down and started tickling his feet.

"NO! HAHAHAAA PLEASE!" he started shouting. I grabbed a few strips of duct tape, put them on his mouth and continued with my work. Finally we got tired, I lied on one couch while he lied on the other, he was totally wet with his sweat.

After a short break, he started mhhging.

"Do you want to say something?" I asked him.

He shook his head so I took out the tape.

"Arrggg! can you give me some water?" he asked.

That gave me and idea. I regagged him and took him to the garden. There I grabbed the hose and started putting water on his face, he just mhhgg and struggled. Finally I dropped the hose and approached him. With the water the tape of his mouth has been removed, to my surprise instead of yelling at me (he got a little crazy when he became anger) he just laughed.

"Thank you! I really need that!"

Both of us started to laugh, I untied him leaving only his wrists tied, we sat down on the couch and started watching tv.

"Now is my turn to tie you up!" said Ryan after about an hour of being tied up.

"Of course, when you get your hands free you can tie me up!" I said with a big smile.

He just groaned and started struggling. The rest of the afternoon I spent watching him walking around the house trying to get free (I made sure that he didn't reached the knives and scissors). Finally his mom came to pick him up so I untied him.

"You want to came to my house tomorrow?" he said while putting on his t-shirt.

"Yeah, why not" was my answer.

"Okay, tomorrow we will finish our game" he said, the two of us laughed and then he left.