TheDesertFox : 02 - The most marvelous game (mm/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDesertFox : 02 - The most marvelous game (mm/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDesertFox's stories
02 - The most marvelous game
Story index at the bottom

By TheDesertFox [mention]DesertFox[/mention]

Saturday, August 27th 2005 - 02:23:51 PM

The most marvelous game

So one night a year after my first story, my sister had another slumber party. The guest list had changed slightly though.

Alex, tall and with brown hair with blonde highlights, was the oldest and coincidentally my sisters second best friend and my girlfriend. Jewel, who was also a normal contender, was Mexican with long black hair and was short. Courtney, who had long blonde hair and was of average height. Her hair was done up in a ponytail that night, all the other girls were letting theirs hang free. Laurie, who had brown hair cropped right after her shoulders.

I only remember what Alex was wearing that night. It was a tight T-shirt and a Jeans Jacket with a pair of very very very short jean shorts frayed at the end.

There was also Paul, my friend who shared my fondness got bondage was slightly taller than me (5'9") and had blond hair spiked in the front. My sister knew about my love for bondage and was usually in on the games but this time she didn't know what we had planned.

Anyway, all of us were sitting in the basement wondering what to do.

"I've got a game", Paul said, according to plan, "Let's play Predator!"

He quickly explained the rules.

We were to move all the furniture in the basement to one side and then turn out the lights. Paul and i were to find the hiding girls and then tie them up in the center of the room. We had small flashlights. The girls were to try and find and free their friends when we had captured them.

They readily agreed, we had nothing else to do and they were coming to expect these games anyway i think.:)

So they hid and Paul and I split up.

The first person i found was Courtney, who has hiding behind a door in the bathroom. She uttered a small scream of indignation but i handgagged her before she could utter any more. I marched her to the center and bound her hands and wrists with black duct tape and then put several strips over her mouth. She made little grunts through her gag as I hogtied her on an air mattress we had with some rope we had in our little piles on the floor. I left to find another person and continued searching until I heard the unmistakable muffled shriek to my right. I turned with my small flash light to see Paul handgagging Laurie and pushing her to the mattress. I went over to the mattress to see Jewel fumbling with Courtney's hogtie. She ran when she saw my light and then I reinforced the hogtied and followed her while my friend bound and gagged Laurie. I eventually found Jewel hiding behind a bench in the workout room so i secured her in a bear hug from the back with one hand over her mouth and marched her over to the center with the other two girls, who were still struggling and mmmphing on the mattress. I tied Jewel's torso to a support pole and then secured her hands behind it. I further restrained her at the shoulders, ankles, and knees with some white rope. I gagged her with a bandanna between her teeth, (I had always admired her full lips) and watched her struggle for a moment to make sure the bonds were secure. (And for other reasons) ;)

Paul was off searching for more people but I, luckily, found Alex before him.

"Sorry love, gotta come with me"

I wasn't really sorry though for obvious reasons and I led her over to the middle to find Courtney had escaped or been untied and run off, but Jewel and Laurie were still secured. I bound Alex hand and foot with the rope and gave her a small kiss before i gagged her with tape. I then went off to find Courtney again but Paul located her first. I watched as he expertly hogtied her again and stretched a bandanna between her lips to secure her.It turned out my sister had gotten bored with the game and gone upstairs to watch TV. (characteristic of her) We untied them and then went off to do something else that I can't recall, I didn't really try that hard to remember it at the time.

That's my last experience for a while, More to come if you want them

TheDesertFox
USA