TheDesertFox : 03 - Revenge of the Girls...Sorta (f+/m, m/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDesertFox : 03 - Revenge of the Girls...Sorta (f+/m, m/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDesertFox's stories
03 - Revenge of the Girls...Sorta
Story index at the bottom

By TheDesertFox [mention]DesertFox[/mention]

Saturday, August 27th 2005 - 09:25:19 PM

Revenge of the Girls...Sorta

Alright then this is my one and only short lived girl-ties-boy story because after this experience they really seemed to give up on revenge.

Anyway, my sister had her friends over (Again!!!) and naturally I was contemplating ways to get them tied up.

Alex, Jewel,and Courtney were there that time.

So I was sitting in my room, thinking up ways to get them tied up when suddenly my door bursts open and the girls rush in. I am older than them and stronger but 4 versus 1 can only go so long. They tied my hands behind my back with a belt along with my feet, but their knots and overall ties were woefully inadequate. They giggled a little at my predicament and then left, but not before Alex gave me a little kiss and then walked out in her beautiful way.(that may sound stupid but its true)

I quickly freed myself and put the belts back in my drawer where they belonged. I went into my closet and took out my bag of "stuff" for the games and hid it behind our downstairs couch. I walked to the opening of the basement and yelled for my sister to come because there was a phone call for her. She walked up and I explained my plan to her. As was planned, she went downstairs and asked Jewel to help her look for something upstairs. (A phonebook or whatever)

She walked up the stairs with her friend in her wake and when Jewel reached the top i sprang out of an alcove and handgagged her. She made a little sound under my hand of surprise and laughter and annoyance, (this was the fourth time she had been involved) and I picked up the bag and took her too my room. I tied her to a chair in my room that I usually sit at to do my homework and gagged her with some electrical tape. She tested the bonds but finding them secure she resorted to mmphing for help.

Jewel was tied to the chair and I was downstairs waiting for the next person to come up. It turned out to be Courtney who was coming up for a Pepsi or something. I used the trusty handgag-arm pin round the waist manuever and bound her with the tape right there on the couch. I carrier her upstairs as one who carry a child and hogtied her when i got to my room. Alex heard the kicking and was investigating the partially used roll of tape on the couch as well as the misplaced pillows, right before i handgagged her that is.

"Sorry love, gotta come upstairs again"

I discontinued the handgag and just carried her upstairs fondly as you see a man carry his bride over the threshold or something of the like.

I gave her a little kiss on the lips before i carried her into my room, then tied her hand and foot on my bed and gave her another kiss before i gagged her with tape (sorry about all the kissing, but it is part of the story) I watched them squirm a little and tickled Jewel a little before i let them go.

"We need to learn some knots." Courtney said with a grin.

I agreed but didn't really worry, for good reason too nothing ever happened to me at least by them.

Ahh my last story for a while then another involving my babysitter again.

TheDesertFox
USA