TheDesertFox : 04 - A night with the babysitter (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDesertFox : 04 - A night with the babysitter (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDesertFox's stories
04 - A night with the babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By TheDesertFox [mention]DesertFox[/mention]

Sunday, August 28th 2005 - 09:36:17 PM

A night with the babysitter

One night when I was 13, my babysitter Lezlie was over to watch us and hang out while my parents were out. We were sitting around the table (My sister and lezlie and I) and trying to figure out what to do. I suggested a game called Abuction, (which i just made up) Two people would hide and the other would look for them and tie the first one he found up. Then the free one would attempt to free them. I was of course chosen as the Seeker, and my sister and Lezlie ran to hide while I counted to fifty.

Now I must describe Lezlie. She is tall with blond hair and black highlights, a slender body will well-defined you-know-whats, and on that night was wearing a pink spaghetti strap tank-top thing and tight jeans. She is 21 at the time of the other stories but at the time was 19.

Anyway. I found Lezlie purposely first, she was hiding in the unfinished basement.

I snuck up behind her and handgagged her, she mmmphed with surprise and tried to take my hand off her face but I was a fairly strong 13 year old and held firm. I wrapped another arm around her waist (something ive wanted to do for a longggg time) and took her to my room. I set her down on the floor and tied her ankles together with rope along with her hands. I then rolled her over on her stomach and proceeded with a tight hogtie and then walked over to her face.

"Sorry love, "I said with my best evil villian smile, "Can't have you calling out can I?"

"Desert ,(not my nickname then but I'm reluctant to relinquish my name) we didnt say anything about gags!"

"Then that means we didn't say we couldn't, does it."

With an audible sigh, she opened her mouth and I stuffed a cloth into it and covered it with duct tape. She squirmed and mmmphed beautifully, delight spreading across my face and my..erm..pants, if you catch my drift.

After i changed boxers, I watched Lezlie a little more and then went off to do something else, rules said i couldn't stand guard, which i hated but was fair.

My sister eventually freed Lezlie but the rules also said the round started over and I could recapture her.

She was hiding in the downstairs now, in a large closet, when I turned out the light she let out an audible sigh, and began to trudge upstairs with me in tow.

I tied her to a chair this time, with hands behind her back and was about to gag her when she said,

"Looks like your enjoying this, hunh?" she said apprehensively, eyeing the bulge in my pants.

I blushed and went into the bathroom to correct, then tightly cleave gagged her.

This time i DID stay to watch, whatever the rules said, as she struggled against her bonds and mmmmmphed loudly yet incoherently, I eventually let her go, but that and the other experience was the last I would have with her, sadly.

TheDesertFox
USA