Jeff G : 01 - Tied After Practice (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff G : 01 - Tied After Practice (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff G's stories
01 - Tied After Practice
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff G

Tuesday, August 30th 2005 - 10:49:07 PM

Tied After Practice

Hello, I found this site while browsing on google the other day. I was simply amazed by some of the stories posted here, and decided to post mine.
First of all, I'm a 14 year old boy, about 5' 8" tall, and have brown hair and eyes. I am a medium build, caucasian, and I am on my freshmen year of Cross Country.

Anyway, there were six of us (3 sophomores, 2 juniors, and me) talking in the parking lot after practice on Friday (around 10:30) am. We were talking about tomorrows race when my phone started ringing.

It was my older brother. He said that he had to go somewhere and asked if I could stay with one of the guys until after the pasta party tonight, when he would be back to pick me up. I told him it was fine.

Turns out, a sophomore named Jake said that his parents were gone for the weekend and I could hang out at his place until the party. This was fine with me, because he was a sophomore and all.

So anyway, we were all talking again about the race when a junior named Dan got up to leave. We bade him goodbye and continued on with the description of the course. Out of the blue, another sophomore named Mike randomly started talking about a story when a runner was kidnapped on her run. (kind of weird, huh?)

After Mike finished the story, they all jumped on me. I fell to the ground and they started to pick me back up when I heard a car's tires sqealing in the background. In no time, I was thrown into the back of a work truck and the other guys hopped in. The truck sped off, and the four guys forced my onto my stomach. They pulled my hands behind me and duct taped them together.

They then put a rag in my mouth and wrapped duct tape around my head. Finally, they taped my ankles together and propped me up in a seat. They buckled me in, much to my protest, and started tickling me all over my upper body. I was squirming around and mmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhing into my gag the entire time.

About 10 minutes later, the car came to a sreeching stop. The back doors flew open and there was Dan, grinning from cheek to cheek. The other sophomore, Alan, unbuckled me and the four guys picked me up once more. When we got outside the car, I saw the back of an ordinary house.

We walked down some outside steps to what appeared to be the basement. They carried me over to the opposite side of the basement to where there was a plain wooden chair sitting. They put me on the chair and took off my ankle tape. They removed my shoes and tossed them into the corner of the basement. Then Alex, the other junior, took out a rope from his bag (my guess is 70-100ft) and started wrapping one end of it around my right ankle.

After winding it about 15 times, he raised the rope so that my ankle came off the ground behind me (so my foot was facing the wall behind me) and tied the rope around a peg in the chair. Then he went over to the other side of the chair and wrapped the rope 8 or 9 times around the another peg. Then he lifted up my foot and wrapped the remainder of the rope around it, so that when he was done both of my feet were suspended by the chair. (if this confused you, click on the link below and you will see. it's not me though)

After he was finished, Jake came over and untaped my hands. He let me rub my wrists for a minute, and then he forced them behind my back again. He held them there while Mike removed my shirt. Jake then took a 20 foot long rope and started tying my wrists in an x form. When he was done, he had left about 1 foot of rope left over, of which he took straight down and tied to a peg running parallel to the floor, causing me to sit up straight.

Then, much to my relief, they removed my gag. I spat out the spitty rag, and they gave me a quick drink of water before producing a red bandanna and using it to cleave gag me. I starting moving around to test my bonds. They were really tight. It hurt to move.

I mmmmpppppphhhhh'd into my gag, and the others just laughed, turned around, and left the basement. As soon as the door closed, it tried to untie the knots. Much to my inconvenience, they were all aimed away from my fingers reach, leaving me no choice but to sit there, bound to a wooden chair and gagged.

It was cold in the dark basement, since they took my shirt off. I could see it in the corner with my shoes. I looked down. I was wearing low-cut Hanes socks, a ratty pair of jeans, and you could see the rim of my Joe Boxer boxers over the edge of my belt.

My ankles and feet were starting to go numb, so I moved them around a little to prevent the pain. Because of the way they were tied, however, I could barely move them at all. After what seemed like hours, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I hope you like my basement" said the familiar voice of Jake "but sad to say, the torture has just begun."

He then clamped two clothspins on each of my exposed nipples. It hurt like hell. The pinching sensation was too much. I mmmmpppphhh'd and moaned into my gag, but Jake didn't seem to care. He picked up my shirt, and tightly wrapped it around my eyes, blindfolding me and darkening the little light there was in the basement.

I heard footsteps growing farther away, and assumed he was gone. I wriggled and squirmed, but my bonds didn't budge. Now my arms hurt from being bent over the back of the chair, and my ankles hurt from dangling from the ropes. To add to it all, my nipples now hurt and I couldn't see a thing.

I heard a clock upstairs chime 5, so I must have fallen asleep. I heard footsteps again, and my blindfold was removed.

"It's time for the pasta party." Jake said.

He unclamped the clothspins, which hurt like hell, and I moaned into my gag, which by the way was now making me drool. He then undid the gag, gave me some water, and then proceeded to untie my. I fell from the chair as soon as I was free, and found it difficult to get back up.

Jake helped my up and gave me my shirt and shoes back.

"Come on, everyone's outside." He said as I got my things back on.

We walked up the stairs and out the back door and sure enough, there was everyone on the team, all happy as can be. I walked over, got a plate, and went to sit with the 5 other guys that had just kidnapped me.

"You were a good sport, Jeff." Alan said, patting me on the back.

"Next time you get to help us tie Jake up."

"Oh, I'm looking forward to it." I said, and began eating my food.

Thats it for now, because I haven't had my revenge yet. Give me some feedback so I know if I should post again.

Link to pic

I was tied like this almost exactly, only I wasn't wearing shoes, a thong, and had a bandanna gag, clothspinned nipples, and a blindfold.

Jeff G