Al X : 01 - Saga of my au paires (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Al X : 01 - Saga of my au paires (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Al X's stories
01 - Saga of my au paires
Story index at the bottom

By Al X

Friday, September 2nd 2005 - 09:32:42 PM

Saga of my au paires

In case you don't know, an au paire is a woman age 18-25 about who comes to the USA (or from the USA to Europe) from Europe to work as a nanny to a host family for about nine months. I had four au paires and got to tie up 3 with help from my little brother.

Switzerland

So, our first au paire came from the above country. Call her Sandy. We wasted no time. The first time Mom left Sandy in charge we tied her up. I can't remember how it started. I was 8. We wrapped rope around her upper body, tied her hands behind her back, tied her ankles and gagged her with a bandana. For a few minutes she sat on the foot of my bed with us watching her. Occasionally she muttered "OK" if I gave her instructions. That was the day I learned that OTM gags don't actually work.

I learned the lesson well. A week later we tied her again. We were in the basement watching television when I leapt on her and put my hand over her mouth. She mmphed and struggled a little. She was mad but didn't struggle much. Bro got up and got the rope. This time the rope was a very long set of pink nylon climbing rope he played with. We tied her up with it much the same way we got her last time. After we tied her up I put my hand over her mouth and told my Bro to get some tape. He came back with duct tape. Sandy mumbled "oh no" under my hand. I tore off a piece and tried to put on her mouth. Now she fought back. I forget what she told us. I gave up on the gag.

Sandy left early due to homesickness and the agency gave us a new au paire that I didn't tie up. I struck again a year later.

Al X

----------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 2nd 2005 - 09:51:23 PM

Saga of my au paires 2: British

Our third au paire hailed from Great Britain. Call her Jen. She lasted longer than her two predecessors and got along with my whole family very well. She was also rather short, which made it easier to tie her up.

It was an early morning in the summer. My bro and I were bored. Once again, the details of how it started escape me. We tied her to an office chair I sat at when I did homework. By now my brother had accumulated a very nice collection of climbing rope of different colors. He also was in his tool phase and had visitation rights to my Dad's workbench because he was well behaved and never touched anything without permission. That's also where the tape was.

First we wrapped Jen up in the climbing rope, and I mean good. She was covered. Most of it was extra and just tossed on for the heck of if. The chair was not very well shaped for tying someone too, but Jen was there to stay. I can't remember how we secured her very vividly (my more recent stories will are much clearer. I promise.) At first I just stuck a loose piece of rope in mouth. I mean stuck. Didn't tie it or anything. So she spat it out. I put it back. She spat it out. So we got the tape. The tape we used was masking tape and didn't work very well the first time. So we added more. Eventually we let her go.

Months later Jen took my brother, a friend of mine and me to see the movie "Sgt. Bilko" with Steve Martin. One of the trailers was for a movie about a husband and wife who have been married for twenty years. A man breaks into the house, ties up the wife and claims her husband hired him to kill her, but for some reason he tired he too a chair and spent the movie talking to her, judging by the credits. At some point, Jen says "That's what the boys did to me!" There was no one else in the theater, fortunately.

That gave me an idea. Weeks later. My bro and I are in the basement watching TV when Jen comes down. She joins us and we're watching Where in the world is Carmen San Diego for a few minutes. Then I leap on Jen, hand gag her and yell "Now!" to my bro. He's about to tackle her too but I tell him to get the tape. Earlier I told my bro we should tie Jen up again when she comes downstairs, but not immediately. My bro got the tape, and a pair of scissors. Smart thinking. I unhand Jenny and we go to town. After wrapping her torso we try to the tear the tape but can't and just get it tangled a little. Jen scolds us for this failure and my bro explains that I'm the one doing the ripping. Then I remember the scissors. Which I use. With the scissors the taping gets back on track. We taped her wrists in front of her body, then sat her on the couch and taped her ankles. She says "Are you done?"

"Yes" says my brother.

"No," I said and cut off a strip for a gag.

"Nooo!" went Jen as I taped her mouth shut. For the next few minutes Jen is mmphing against the gag in her English accent. She had a very cute voice that I love to this day. We kept her taped for about forty five until my bro got hungry and we unwrapped her. She gave us a snack and pretended to sulk while we ate.

Al X

----------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 2nd 2005 - 10:21:41 PM

Saga of my au paires Finale

I was ten. Rochelle was our last au paire. She was French and lived in a ski town. She became an au paire to learn English. After Rochelle left my mom decided to be a stay at home mom. That's why never had any more au paires.

Back to the story. We all got along with Rochelle just as well as Jen. In fact when the war in Iraq started Rochelle called us. She was worried about us.

When Rochelle was with us I got to tie her up twice. Once with my bro's help, once on my own. I forget how the first tie up started (I know, that's a theme with me, huh?) I think we were rough housing in the basement. At some point we masking taped Rochelle's wrists together in front of her. We marched her upstairs and placed a strip of masking tape over her mouth and sat her in an armchair. She jumped up and ran out of the living room. We followed and found her crouched under a side table in the dining room. She giggled when we found her. We dragged her out and marched her back to the living room. I applied some more strips of masking tape to her mouth forming and an asterisk. When I went to secure her shoulders to the chair he jumper up, and this time took some of the gag off. She went back to the same hiding place. We found her again and she giggled again. The gag was dangling from her cheek by one strip. We marched her back to the living room. The three of us were enjoying this chasing of course. This time we wrapped the tape around her upper body securing her arms against her shoulder. Then tried to tape her shoulders to the chair. I didn't use enough tape. Up she jumped and the chase continued. I was enjoying it every step of the way, but now I wanted her tied up. Finally, we taped her ankles. Then we plastered masking tape all over her cheeks and mouth. She was gagged. She giggled and moaned under the tape. Giggled more than moaned. eventually we let her go.

Can't remember how much later it was. My bro was off at a friends house. Leaving me and Rochelle to entertain each other. We playing checkers and I was losing, so I decided to change the rules. I remembered a Dilbert strip in which Dogbert beats Dilbert at Chess by yelling "My Queen has an uzi in her purse and she slays your entire side!" then knocking all the pieces away. I take my piece and yell "He has an uzi and kills all your pieces!" and knocking every piece off the board.

"That's not in the game!" said Rochelle.

"Neither is this!" I say as I tackle her. I handgagged her.

"Now you're my prisoner!" I said. Rochelle obeyed. I marched her over to a chair and told her to have a seat. I got a tow gun (ironically, a toy shaped like a submachine gun, not an uzi though) and told her to stay put. She obeyed and I went to get the tape.

"Oh, not the (french word for tape)!" she says.

"Nothing else works."

Then Rochelle suggests I tie something over her mouth in a combination of heavily accented English and pantomime.

"Nope, doesn't actually work." Rochelle suggested a cleave gag with her English and pantomime. So I do that. She's cleavegagged and not tied up yet. She's just sitting there, hand at her sides and cleave gagged.

"I don't like the way that looks," I said and take it out. Rochelle sighed.

"Then please can you not put anything over my mouth?" she asks me.

"We'll see" I said with all the honesty of a politician. I tied her hands behind her back, tied her ankles, than wrapped rope around her waist and the chair. Then I tore off a piece of duct tape and slapped it on her mouth. She mmmphed a little then was quiet while I played Nintendo. Later I untied her from the chair and released her ankles and placed her on the couch. Then retired her ankles. She mmmphed louder than before and struggled. She twisted and turned and wiggled and mmmphed. I was 10 and just starting to notice girls at the time. Whenever I recall it it seems so sexy. I'm 19 now.

I let her go after a short time.

Rochelle is now married with a daughter. She said if anyone from my family is ever in her town in France we should stay with her family. I'm the only member of my family who doesn't like skiing, but the odds are good I may see her again. Not when skiing, but if I ever go to Europe (which I must do sometime) I should drop by. I entertain the fantasy of reliving some old memories.

That's the end of my au paire stories. More to come with my cousin, neighbors and daughters of parent's friends.

Al X