Al X : 02 - My Last Babysitter (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Al X : 02 - My Last Babysitter (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Al X's stories
02 - My Last Babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By Al X

Friday, September 23rd 2005 - 11:25:19 PM

My Last Babysitter

It was winter break. My parents went out of town for about a week and hired a babysitter named Alyssa. I sort of knew Alyssa because her family was friendly with mine. I forget how old she was at the time. I was in 9th grade and she was in college, I forget what year. Alyssa was cute. She looked kind of like Liv Tyler. I dreamed of tying her up for days but had no idea how to do it. About midway through the week I was in my room studying and she came in.

"Everything okay?" she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you want to play a game?"

"Dunno. If I think of one I'll let you know."

"Ok." and she turned to leave. Then it hit me. I finished studying then ran to the basement to start planning. I checked where the tape, climbing rope and anything else I could use to tie her up was. After lunch she was sitting in the living room reading when I made my move.

"I thought of a game to play," I said

"Ok, what game?" said Alyssa smiling.

"Come down to the basement and I'll show you." She put down her book and I thought of tackling her there but just couldn't move. I let her go down to the basement first. When she got down,

"So what gammm!" I jumped on her and clamped my hand on her mouth and grabbed her arms.

"Tie up the babysitter!" I said.

"Wham mm thm!" she mumbled under my hand. I hoped she would be a good sport because she was much bigger than me and could have easily shaken me off. But she decided to be a good sport. I guided her to a chair and sat her down.

"Stay there and don't scream," I said then took my hand off. I bent over and picked up some rope.

"Hands please,"

"What are you going to do?" Alyssa asked. She seemed amused and anxious.

"You'll see." I tied her hands behind her back then tied her torso to the chair. The rope went under her breasts and around her arms. I went around and tied her ankles together.

"Is that all?" Alyssa asked while struggling a little.

"One more thing."

"What? Oh no, wait a second..."

I was already getting the duct tape. She immediately knew what was happening and shook her head.

"You've already tied me up, come on that isn't necessary."

"Yes it is." I tore off a strip and slapped it over he mouth. Alyssa kept being a good sport. I kept her like that for half an hour. She periodically mmphed. Then I decided to blindfold her. I found a black strip of cloth from an old ninja costume and wrapped it around her eyes. Then she jumped up and the rope around the chair slipped off. However she could barely balance and I ran over to help her. The best I could do was guide her fall onto her knees.

"You okay?" She mmphed an affirmative.

I untied her. That was it. She didn't bring it up the rest of the week although we had a bit of a giggle over it at my brother's expense because he had no idea what were laughing at and neither of us told him.

Al X