Serious D : 01 - Hook, line, and tie up (ff/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Serious D : 01 - Hook, line, and tie up (ff/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Serious D's stories
01 - Hook, line, and tie up
Story index at the bottom

By Serious D

Sunday, September 25th 2005 - 12:53:41 PM

Hook, line, and tie up

Ah well I found this site, and it reminded me of an event that happened a year or so ago.

See what happened was my good friend Danielle loved to tie people up, but I never gave her any opportunity to do it to me. I had figured she had given up trying to get me as I seemed to be the one person she could not get. So I became her accomplice in her fun.

It usually went me just helping to lure her targets to the trap she had set, while making it seem like I had no idea what was going on.

It was the end of a Purim party, which is a Jewish holiday where people dress up in costumes and stuff. The party ended and most of us carried on at Lisa and Erin's house (fellow classmates). Anyways I was not in the best of moods. This was because my mother had made me dress as Ester (a queen in the Purim holiday) because she had accidentally chosen that instead of the Marine costume I had wanted (never trust moms to shop for your costumes). So I was just trying to find a time where I could change out of the dress and into guys clothes.

Danielle thought this was hilarious, and took enough pictures so that I would never be able to find them all and burn them. At least no one made a huge deal out of it, as I wasn't the only guy who looked out of place. People were leaving early for one reason or another, and I found this a good time to change. I went to the bathroom but right before I got to the door, I was grabbed out of thin air into one of the rooms.

I immediately felt my hands get tied behind my back, but after many tries by Danielle, I knew how to escape, and quickly untied my hands, and looked at my assailant, who was wearing a phantom mask. I only had a second to breathe before I was tackled from behind and had my hands pulled behind me again while I was facedown on the floor.

I tried to call for help, but immediately the first assailant came and tied a scarf over my mouth, silencing my cries.

I was lifted to a sitting position and watching soft rope being rapped around my chest and around the fake boobs that my mom had inserted with the costume. While this was happening the first assailant too of his, or should I say her, mask and I was shocked to be looking at Erin. I turned around and I saw her sister Lisa tying me up. I couldn't get out the word "why", but Erin understood what I said.

"We are very sorry that you are being tied up, and we have nothing really against you. What we want is to use you as bait for your friend Danielle who we want revenge on for tying us up a while back. I know you don't have to be involved, but you're the only one left here who she would come looking for." She did care a lot about me I guess, but me being her bait, well that I didn't like and so I tried to work my way out of my bindings.
But Lisa saw this and tied extra rope so I could not untie myself. After securing my upper body, she tied my legs up, and then took out even more rope and looped it over me and tied ends to bed frame. There was no way even I could get out of this myself.

Once Erin saw that I was secured, she went away, to perform the next stage of her trap I'm guessing. Lisa stayed and crouched in the hidden corner next to the door. "You know" she said, "You do look really cute in that outfit". I groaned, realizing that I was still in that stupid queen costume with a wig and all. I forgot about that as she came over and say on my lap. "I like guys who have a feminine side to them". I tried to yell at her, but all I got was a muffled sound. She giggled, gave me a kiss on the cheek, at which I went crimson, and then went to wait for Danielle to walk into the trap.
God would this day just end?

To be continued

Serious D.

------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 25th 2005 - 01:43:04 PM

Hook, line, and Tie up continued...

As you may have read from earlier, I am at a party and have just been tied up by two girls to be used as bait to get my friend Danielle. This is a true story that happened a few years ago. I shall continue now:

It seemed like an eternity later that I heard voices outside the door, and saw Lisa grab some ropes, and another silk scarf. I heard Danielle call my name and tried to yell to her, but my cries were in vain. She walked in and saw me, and came over to me. I saw Lisa sneak up and tried to yell to Danielle that it was a trap. Lisa then grabbed Danielle and began to tie her up when Erin came in, and helped Lisa tie Danielle up the same way they did to me. I saw the fear in her eyes when they gagged her, and strained with all my might to get free. In the end the two completely tied Danielle up after she escaped a few times and then sat her against the opposite wall, and Erin knelt down to talk quietly with her while Lisa came over to me. Lisa was my age 5'7" and very beautiful, and I believe that she liked me.

She brushed the wigs hair out of my eyes and laid her head on my shoulder until Erin was done talking to Danielle. She dragged Danielle next to me, and I saw with shock of how calm she was. "Well now that we have what we wanted, you are allowed to leave" Erin said while Lisa brought out a digital camera and took pics of us tied up together. "But we can't just let you walk away, so we will take you back to Danielle's house". I was okay with that since Danielle's parents were out for the night, and they were not there to see me like this, but I was wondering why the two girls didn't just untie us.

I didn't have to wonder for long as the girls first dragged me and Danielle into Erin car, still bound and gagged in our costumes, and took us to Danielle's house. They opened the door with Danielle's keys, brought us up to her bedroom, and lay us on her bed. They then said goodnight to Danielle, and left her keys, and left the house like nothing was out of the ordinary. Danielle seemed to be okay with this like nothing was wrong. God I'll never understand girls.

After Danielle was able to shift her gag off, she explained that Erin and Lisa were once her tie-up victims, and that she owed them the chance to get her back. She apologized for getting me into this, and laughed at me for looking like I did. Eventually we got ourselves untied, and the day finally ended.

I have more true stories if anyone still wants to hear them.

Serious D.