Liam : 01 - Tied to girl (ff/m, f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Liam : 01 - Tied to girl (ff/m, f/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Liam's stories
01 - Tied to girl
Story index at the bottom

By Liam

Monday, September 26th 2005 - 04:58:07 PM

Tied to girl

When I was 18 I was preparing to go out for a 'works night out' with a couple of my co-workers, which basically involved going out and getting drunk. Before the night out I agreed to go round to a co-workers house. Her name was Lisa and she was fairly short, dark hair and quite curvy. I had a bit of a crush on her. She was getting ready with another co-worker, Sam. Sam was a bit thinner than Lisa, with blondish hair and a great body.

Lisa had the house to herself with her parents being on holiday, so it was just the three of us in. I went downstairs to watch a bit of telly whilst the other two get changed, when I heard Sam calling me upstairs. I went into Lisa's room and was tackled to the ground by Lisa, who sat on my back pinning me down and pulling my arms together. I tried to move, but wasn't quick enough, and eventually Sam had tied my wrists together and cinched the knot. I tried to move my arms but found that they were very tight, and I realised I was in trouble. Lisa took another rope and bound my ankles together, then I was dragged into a chair and found my torso tightly roped to it. I asked what was happening, and Sam spoke.

'We were going to go out, but thought that we would have more fun here with you'

'What about the others?' I asked

'Oh there was no staff night out' Lisa said. 'We just wanted to have a bit of fun with you'

'But whmmmmmmmppppppphhhh' I asked, as Sam shoved a cloth into my mouth and then wrapped tape over it.

They then proceeded to torture me a bit. Firstly I was tickled a bit, which didn't have too much effect, then I had ice rubbed over me, which was extremely cold. I was a bit angry at letting myself into this, but was enjoying being at the mercy of two hot girls. Then Lisa decided that Sam was having too much fun, and tackled her to the ground.

'Its time you joined him' she said, quickly securing Sam's wrists and ankles. She then loosened the rope tieing me to the chair and sat me down on the floor.

'Time to get you too a bit closer' she said as she lifted my arms over Sam's head so that they were in her lap, then did the same to Sam's. She then took out a role of duct tape and taped my wrists to Sam's lap and vice versa. She then decided to use tape to tie our torso's together, along with our knees and ankles. Finally she removed my gag and replaced it with a knotted scarf and used a pair of panties to gag Sam and secured them in place with a scarf. She then left us struggling like this, occasionally coming back to check on us.

We had no means of escape with the tape over our wrists and movement was not an option. Also, we couldn't communicate, so we were unable to talk about how to escape. We were left there all night until we were finally released, with Lisa having the intention of holding us hostage again. Sam and I began planning our escape but unfortunately the opportunity never came up and I lost contact with them when I moved away.

Liam
UK