The Walkster : 09 - Everything Going Awry (f+/m, f+/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Walkster : 09 - Everything Going Awry (f+/m, f+/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Walkster's stories
09 - Everything Going Awry
Story index at the bottom

By The Walkster

Sunday, October 2nd 2005 - 05:49:04 PM

Everything Going Awry

Alright, this just occurred last friday night. My sister was having an overnight party, and inviting five of her friends. Inspired by the stories on here of tying everyone at siblings parties up, I got one of my friends to come over and help. I had him arrive two hours prior to help triple check out setup. We had it all planned out. Oh, and my parents were of course out until late at night, to give my sister and her friends the house.

We waited until all of the guests arrived. Now we just had to wait for someone to come upstairs. We put a note on the toilet claiming it was broken and to use the one upstairs to lure them up. After a good hour and a half or so we finally heard someone coming up the stairs. It was my sister. Knowing my sister to be a b****, my friend didn't come out. I lunged out of hiding at her, and tackled her, trying to tie her wrists. When I realized my friend was still in hiding, I knew I was in trouble.

My sister, being older but not as strong, managed to pin my arms and hold me to the ground while calling for her friends to come up. She had seen the duct tape I rope I had, so she was already pretty p.o.'d.

Her friends came up and after they giggled and made some jokes, picked me up, still holding my limbs tight, and began to carry me downstairs along with all the rope and tape. I was careful not to look to my friends hiding spot, since he was right now my only hope of escaping.

Once they had me downstairs, they took off my shirt, jeans, and socks, and tied me on my back with my hands above my head, which went around a pole. Then they tied my legs stretched out, much like they would be in a spread-eagle, on two chairs they pulled up and covered with heavy objects. By now I was terrified, but aroused, and in nothing but my boxers, I couldn't do anything about them knowing it. They giggled, took one of my socks and a lot of duct tape and gagged me. By the end I could barely make a sound out of it.

Since not all of my friends were as ruthlessly mean as my sister, one of them tried to coax her to let me go, but since she was outnumbered, I remained their prisoner. At first they left me there and went back to their gossiping or whatever they do. Then they came back over to me, but with all kinds of makeup kits, plus face paint, markers, and some tickling tools. I was embarrassed at my 'excitement' as one of my sisters friends, who is very good looking I might add, sat straddling my chest and began to slowly run her fingers over my arms and face. They were taunting me, in more ways than one.

Finally the girl on top of me pulled out all the proverbial stops and began mercilessly tickling my defenceless armpits. Since she was on top of me, I could hardly even move. I mmphed like a madman, and she must have gone ten minutes straight before stopping. I could hear one of my sisters friends still bickering about letting me go, and I prayed that they would listen to her. They all walked away to who knows where. After a few seconds I saw my friend slowly peak his head around a corner. I started motioning with my head to come over quickly.

He made his way over silently, but as soon as he was over we heard the girls coming back. He quickly dashed under a sofa that was high enough off the ground to fit and still hide him as the girls returned. This time, I knew I was in trouble: The only girl who wanted me to be let go was being restrained and dragged in by the rest of them. They stripped her to her underwear and tied her the same way I was, but on the other side of the pole. They even interlocked her arms through mine to make escape even harder. I was even more turned on by the sound of the other girl "mmmph'ing, and they could tell. Boy, was I embarrassed.

They took out their tools and went to work on us. Luckily they had forgotten about the face paints and makeup, and unfortunately they were now 100% focused on the tickling tools. I don't know what the girl "above" me was tickled with, but I got two girls with electric toothbrushes, one on my chest and one on my feet, at the same time. They put the toothbrush at one foot/armpit, and used their fingers and fingernails to do the other. And they were sitting on me, so I could hardly move. It was agony.

This continued on and off for a good hour and a half, until finally they must have gotten bored. They untied our arms one at a time, and the same with our legs. We were re-clothed, but they made sure we couldn't escape. We were then retied in the traditional fashion: legs together, wrists behind the back. They took our gags out, and replaced them with the other sock, then regagged us.

They blindfolded us and started walking all over creation. Finally, the sound of my parents returning stopped their games. They ripped the blindfold off, but then decided better. They untied my sisters friend, but hurried me up to my room, untied me and retied me with duct tape in a way that could have been mistaken for self-bondage, and left me lying on my bed, closing the door on their way out. They didn't know my friend was over, luckily. After about fifteen minutes he opened the door and untied me. Needless to say I was more than a bit mad at him, but he reassured me that if it was any consolation, he was bored the whole time.

I didn't mean to hit him as hard as I did. Luckily we're still friends, but we know now that you need more than two people to pull off a "party kidnapping".

The Walkster