Brooke : 02 - My most terrifying night! (f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Brooke : 02 - My most terrifying night! (f+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Brooke's stories
02 - My most terrifying night!
Story index at the bottom

By Brooke

Sunday, October 9th 2005 - 02:26:11 AM

My most terrifying night!

Hey its me again. Thought I'd tell another story. This story also takes place during my sophomore year in high school. It was a Friday, and I was hanging out with some of my girlfriends at school, just talking about what we were going to be doing this weekend. All of them were going to go tp some of the guys and they asked me if I was going to come. I said that I couldn't because the previous weekend I got in trouble for coming home at 4 in the morning and not calling my parents. So they grounded me for the next weekend. So I was stuck at home. The girls were bugging me to come but I just couldn't. They were kind of upset with me, but what could I do? One of my friends, Laura, said that I'll regret it for not coming with them that night. I didn't really think anything of it and just figured that she was just messing around.

I came came home from basketball practice and I took a nice hot shower. My parents were going out for the night. They must have left while I was in the shower because when I got out of the shower they were gone. My parents left a note that told me not to go anywhere. I wasn't planning on it either. That's the last thing that I was going to do was get my parents more mad at me. They left at about 8 pm.

When I got out of the shower I changed into my normal night time wear. I dressed warmer tonight though because it was cold in my house! I was wearing a thick wool sweater, some of my short boy shorts, and a couple pairs of my tube socks. After I was done changing I went downstairs and started to watch tv. I was flipping through the channels and I came across Charlies Angels, so I started to watch it. After about an hour it came to a part where Drew Barrymore is tied up to a chair and tape gagged. I said to myself, "At least she's having some fun." I was so bored that I fell asleep right there on the couch after the movie was over in my basement, which was where my friends and I hang out.

At around 12 am I heard some noises upstairs but I figured that it was my parents so I just laid there on the couch and tried to keep on sleeping. But, something didn't seem right because I was hearing voices of more than 2 people. So I quietly mad my way up the stairs and I opened the basement door to the kitchen. It was completely dark in the house. I knew that the light switch was on the other side of the kitchen so I quietly tip toed over to the light switch. As I was about to hit the light switch I was grabbed my 2 people. I could barely see them. One of them put their hand over my mouth and I was yelling into their hand. They carried me into the living room where 4 more people jumped on me and took me to the floor. I was on my stomach and all of them were on me. I was putting up a good fight with them and struggling really hard to get away. I was away from them but 3 of them grabbed my legs and immediately pulled me back to them and that when they had me subdued. I had used all of my energy to try to get away but I was just outmatched 6-1. totally not fair.

I was on my stomach again, they had me pinned. I was screaming my head of until one of them clamped their hand over my mouth to silence me a bit. All of a sudden I felt rope being tied around my tubesocked ankles, then above and below my knees and thoroughly around my thighs. my legs were completely immobilized. I wanted to kick them but I just couldn't move my legs at all! They grabbed my wrist and I resisted but after about 5 minutes they had my wrists behind my back and rope was tied really tight around them at the wrists, and elbows. That hurt the most, having my elbows tied together. I could've gone with out that. After they had my hand tied behind my back they then tied my arms to my sides above and below my breasts.

To that point I still didn't know who was doing this to me. But my eyes were getting more used to the darkness and I could finally see what figures were tying me up. All six of them were dressed in dark clothing and had ski masks on. I was beginning to become really afraid now because I seriously thought I was being kidnapped by a bunch of guys who I didn't even know and not know what they were going to do to me.

I still had that hand clamped over my mouth. I saw one of them leave the room and head up the stairs. I figured that they were checking for anyone else. The person came back down with their hands behind their back. I was wondering what the person had and they revealed 2 pairs of my tube socks to me. My eyes opened really wide at that moment. The person flipped me over on my back so that they could shove the socks into my mouth easier. They rolled 2 tubesocks up together and they forced my mouth open and shoved the socks in and immediately used another tubesock to tie around my mouth so that I couldn't spit them out. They then tied the last tube sock around my head as a blindfold. Now I was completely helpless and at their mercy. I was tied up head to ankles, in my thick wool sweater, boy shorts, and my 2 pairs of tube socks, while being gagged and blindfolded with my own tube socks!

I felt them pick me up and carry me out of the house. I was definitely terrified now. I heard the a trunk pop open and I was immediately put into the trunk and it was shut on me. we had to have drivin for what seemed like 25-30 min. when the car stopped. The trunk was popped and I was hauled out of the cartrunk and carried into what I think was a house, considering I cant see a thing.

I was thrown onto a bed where I was laid straight out and handcuffs were attached to the rope that was tying my ankles together, and the other end of the cuffs were probably cuffed to the end of the bed, because I was unable to lift my bound legs up to squirm and struggle. That's when they started to tease me. I began screaming into my sock gag but all that was coming out was a quiet moan of mmmmpppphhhhh!!!!!

I didn't know what they were going to do to me so I was just petrified. They began to ease my boy shorts down inch by inch. Luckily they didn.t go down to far because of the rope that tied my thighs together prevented them from going any lower. They were tickling the Inside of my thighs and all of that stuff. Another person was down at my tubesocked feet tickling them and massaging them at the same time. It made me scream deeply into my sock gag, again all that came out was a quiet mmmmpppppphhhhhhh!!

The torture went on for a few hour and I was hating every second of it. Finally one of my kidnappers said, "Hey Jordan, do you think she regrets for not coming with us?!" and they all just laughed. I immediately knew who they were but I was still terrified because what Laura said earlier about be regretting not goin with them was really happening! They told me that they were going to keep me tied up all night and keep on tormenting me. After they had told me all of this I wasn't that afraid anymore and it was all really a matter of me just going along with their torture of me. They told me that they had called my parents earlier and told them what they were planning on doing to me. My parents agreed to what they wanted to do to me! So my parents were behind it too. They also asked if I could stay the night and they persuaded my parents to let me stay. The only thing is that they didn't tell my parents that I'd be spending the whole night tied up sock gagged and blindfold by 6 of my girlfriends!

So, there I lay all night tied up, sock gagged, and blindfolded in my tube socks, boy shorts, and wool sweater, completely at their mercy!

Brooke