Batista : 03 - A promise is a promise (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Batista : 03 - A promise is a promise (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Batista's stories
03 - A promise is a promise
Story index at the bottom

By Batista

Tuesday, October 11th 2005 - 06:19:28 PM

Hi there. I promised my next story before the end of this weekend and so here it is. If you want to know what happened in my previous stories look in the archives (Feb 05 and July 05). That ended with me having to promise my sister's friend Sophie that she could tie me up anytime she wanted to.

Well it was about 3 weeks after my last story and I hadn't heard anything from Sophie. I even asked my sister Tara if Sophie had said anything to her but Tara said that Sophie had not said when she was planning to get me.

One Friday after school I was walking home and I walked past Sophie's house. Sophie was in her garden and she said hi to me and asked if I wanted to get a drink. I was quite thirsty as it was a warm afternoon. Sophie led me into her house and into her kitchen. She got me a drink and I sat down on a kitchen chair. Sophie then said she just had to go upstairs to get something and she would be down in a minute.

A couple of minutes later I heard a crash from upstairs. I got up and went to the bottom of the stairs. I shouted up to Sophie to see if she was alright. She shouted back that she had hurt her ankle and she needed me to come up the stairs to help her. I ran upstairs and I heard Sophie shout from a room on my right. I went in and I was immediately pushed to the ground. I tried to get up but Sophie had sat on my back and I couldn't get her off my back. She said not to struggle and just accept what was happening as I had agreed last time.

She grabbed my wrists and started tying them tight behind my back with some rope. She then got off my back. I tried getting my hands free but Sophie had expertly tied them well.

She then went down to my feet and started tying my ankles tightly with rope as well. She then got another rope and used it to hogtie me with. I asked what she had planned to do to me but she just said that it will be torture. I then saw her go into a drawer and pull out some panties. She then comes over to me and says that I talk too much and she shoves the panties in my mouth. She then gets some duct tape and wraps it over my mouth and around my head about 5 times.

"There, that should keep you quiet" she said.

She then said she had to go downstairs and she would be back up in about 10 minutes. Before she left though she took my socks off and threw them onto her bed.

She left the room and I then decided to try and get free. I struggled with all my strength but Sophie had tied me real good.

I eventually just gave up and lay on the floor and awaited whatever torture Sophie was going to do to me. 15 minutes later Sophie came back into the room and said that the torture would now begin but that I had a choice of what the torture was going to be.

To be continued...

Batista