kidnap boy : 08 - Dena's Helpless Victim (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

kidnap boy : 08 - Dena's Helpless Victim (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

kidnap boy's stories
08 - Dena's Helpless Victim
Story index at the bottom

By kidnap boy

Thursday, October 13th 2005 - 10:05:24 PM

Dena's Helpless Victim

"Hi Mike? It's Dena - Jeff's friend... (laughs ) Yeah, the karate girl. Hee hee. Hi! Look sweetie, Jeff's Mom just called me. I know you guys are supposed to go to a movie tonight and then have, what, a sleepover with the other guys too? (pause) Right. Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I guess Jeff has food poisoning. (pause) Yeah, he's, like, REALLY sick. He's pretty out of it now and his Mom didn't have your number so she asked me - yeah, I guess he's in bad shape. I'm so sorry!!! (pause) Oh, Mike, I've known Jeff all his life and he's like my best friend ever - I hate to see him sick. Well, I'm glad you understand. Well, I'm going over there tomorrow - I'll make sure he calls you, OK? (pause, then laugh) Oh, you're such a sweetie!!! OK Mike, talk to you soon, OK? Bye!"

Dena hung up.

Slowly, a very sly, evil grin moved across her face as she moved her eyes down to me on the floor. That's where I was - tied up and gagged by my evil kidnapper!

I had tried to scream my head off to my friend Mike as Dena broke my much-awaited plans, but I couldn't because Dena's very smelly socked foot was clamped over my mouth. She wore her dark grey knee socks, which stank to high heaven and I had been tortured with before, and they helped Dena's merciless foot form a seal over my mouth to gag me and prevent me from crying out. Dena practically purred as she taunted me from her position above me on the couch.

"I'm sorry, Kidnap Boy! Did you have something to say?" Dena, for those who don't know, was my oldest and best friend. She was also blonde, beautiful, a black belt, and my frequent kidnapper. She was 18 and I was 15. She called me "kidnap boy" whenever she tied me up and prepared to torture me, which was quite often.

"MMMMPHED" into her socked foot some more and begged her to let me up. But Dena had me as a hostage and I wasn't going anywhere. She had tied my hands behind my back and my feet with rope and I was her prisoner and her torture victim once again. I pleaded into Dena's foot-gag for a small show of mercy, but I got none.

"I think I've definitely taken kidnapping you to a new level, haven't I?" Dena said with a giggle. "I'm actually forcibly restraining you from leaving to go somewhere else, aren't I?"

I screamed silently some more into her awful sock. Dena wore a red Izod short sleeved shirt and her customary grey cargo pants. I had only a white T-shirt and sweat pants on. This time Dena had seized me when I was getting ready to shower and go out with friends. I was barefoot because she had taken my shoes and socks off after tying me up.

"I know you and the boys had a fun night planned, but I think your favorite kidnapper Dena can show you a good time too!" Dena said, bending down to pat my face while her socked foot gagged me and my hands and feet were helplessly tied. I again tried to beg for mercy and she picked up on that right away.

"You're not begging me to let you go, are you Kidnap Boy?" Dena said with another evil giggle. "Because that will only make the torture worse!"

"I know my feet stink," Dena bragged, "because these socks haven't been washed for a while! But once I start tickling you, it will take your mind off the foot odor!"

I screamed some more as a worthless gesture into her foot, begging her not to because I was insanely ticklish and Dena was the world's most expert tickler, and Dena just grinned and shook her head.

"I'm going to tickle you to death tonight, Kidnap Boy, and you'll be tied up the whole time and won't be able to do anything about it. And you'll think of Mike and your friends out having a good time without you, and no one will know that you're tied up at my feet and being tickle-tortured by your sadistic kidnapper!"

I screamed more and pleaded with my eyes, but it didn't work. Dena finally took her foot off my mouth and at the same time came down off the couch and straddled me, pinning me, before gagging me with her hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh. I haven't even started tickling you yet!" Dena taunted.

Then Dena freed my mouth from the handgag and started wiggling her fingers over my bound body. I could barely even scream anymore - I just kind if whimpered like "no-dena-no-please-god-no-don't-do-this-oh-god-please-untie-me-and-let-me-go-don't-tickle me!"

"Hee hee hee hee," Dena taunted, "this is what being tickle-tortured feels like!!!!!"

And with that Dena began to tickle me to within an inch of my life, laughing as she pinned me and tickle me without mercy as I laughed so hard I cried.

Gotta go for now. I'll continue later. Hope you're enjoying it.

Kidnap Boy

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)