Daniel : 01 - Daniel's short stories (m+/mf, ff/mf, m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Daniel : 01 - Daniel's short stories (m+/mf, ff/mf, m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Daniel's stories
01 - Daniel's short stories
Story index at the bottom

By Daniel

Saturday, October 15th 2005 - 02:59:03 PM

Tied up at school (m+/mf)

It all started when Me, Dennis and Charlotte start throwing pieces of chalk.

It happened on a Wednesday not too long ago, when I had PE. Me and 2 other classmates ( Dennis(14 like me) and Charlotte(also 14).) Before the teacher arrived they(my other 24 classmates put us 3 in the broom closet (is it called that way???).

2 of them took duct tape out of their bags and tied us up once at a time.

They needed 4 14-year-olds to get me to the ground(because I can run fast and I am pretty strong). They got Dennis with 4 classmates and Charlotte with 2 ( She's not so strong). They gagged us with duct tape and tied our wrists tight together and they did the same at our ankles. They put us in the closet and went to the drawing room.

I heard the door slammed in to the frame. The lesson started and the teacher handled our absence as usual. The whole class kept their mouth shut about what they did (they told us later on). When the lesson was finished, they all left and we started to smash against the door. The teacher thought the noise was to loud for a broom that fell to the ground so he opened the door and found us laying down there. He untied us and we went to the next lesson. Later on that day our mentor can into the classroom and she had a word with the whole class.

Please post some comments because i got lots of other stories to tell.

Daniel
The Netherlands

----------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 15th 2005 - 03:32:30 PM

Scared to death (ff/mf)

It happened yesterday evening when Reina (14) and I were going to watch White Noise.

When the movie played for about 30 minutes, at the scariest moment, someone pressed the pause-button. A second later Reina and I were scared to death when 2 neighbour-kids Esther(14) and Tess(12) suddenly gagged us. They laid us down on the ground and taped her and my hands all 4 together very tight.

Just seconds after that they did the same with our legs and there we were laying down on the floor.

My parents were to the cinema and they wouldn't come back before 12. Before they came we put all the lights off to make it scarier.
Because winter's coming here it is already dark at 7.30 pm. So they only thing we could see was the TV.

Well, Esther and Tess left.

We have a Pioneer 5.1 surround system which goes in standby after 15 minutes on pause.

Then it was totally dark.

Esther and Tess came back at 9.30 and released us from the painful position. (Afterall Esther loves me, so she didn't want me to suffer too much.)
By the way I've written a true story which contains 8 days of real life. Maybe I can post it 1 day at a time??

Please respond on this.

Daniel (14 years old)

--------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 16th 2005 - 04:21:07 AM

9th day at school

I have been in class with those same 26 kids for 3 years now.

This happened on a Thursday, the 9th day of school, just after summervacation. We had just started with Physics.

The teachers have a chair on a step. Their chairs are the same as ours.

I don't know what it is, but they have something against me. I am always the scapegoat.

So, the teacher went away to the copier and 6 classmates forced me to sit on the teachers chair.

Someone got a role of duct tape out of his bag, (that person is always carrying duct tape I don't know why) and they taped my hands behind the back of the chair.

They taped my legs to the chairs legs and they gagged me. (They first all grabbed one limb and hand gagged me.)
The teacher came back, rubbed his eyes and gets angry. (not on me!) He untied me and says to me that I could go and see my mentor. He kept the whole class (except me) an hour after school.

This was PRETTY EMBARRASING. Cause the whole class laughed at me.

Daniel

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday, October 19th 2005 - 02:57:55 PM

Christmas Eve

Hey all.

This one happened last christmas eve, 23-12-04.

We (my parents, 3 little sisters and the neighbours 3 doors next who have also 4 kids) went on ski-holiday in the Czech Republic. The neighbours own a house in the northern part of the country called Krkonose.( dont ask me how to say it, cause i dont know.)

But ehhh, i'm not here to tell how great the holiday was so lets start with the story...

On the 3rd day or so, Tess(12) and Sam(10) (same 2 as the summer story) jumped up from behind and gagged me with socks and some clothes.

They tied my hands crossed with a pyjama shirt. I could move my hands but it was real tight.

They took a pyjama pants and tied my ankles together. They grabbed a towel from the bathroom and hog-tied me with it.

They put me 2.5 meter up into the air on the garret full of spiders AND THEY KNEW i am arachnophobic (fear for spiders).

Esther(14) found me mmmphing 2 to 3 hours later. She got me off there and removed me from my already hurting position. After that we went downstairs to decorate the Christmas tree.

Whole day long we (Esther and me) ignored Tess and Sam.

I hope you like it and if not, just place a comment.

Daniel
The Netherlands
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, October 25th 2005 - 02:49:51 PM

Strange way to meet each other

This happened 10 days ago.
A month ago my next door neighbours moved and a new family moved in.
The family has 4 members: 2 parents, Duncan and Andy(both 15).
They came from the USA to the Netherlands.
I never met them until that day.

My parents went with their parents a day to Batavia Stad.
And around 10 am the boys knocked on the front door.

I showed them the house and at 10.45 we ate something and went upstairs.
We went playing Splinter Cell on my brand new 3.2 gHz PC.
After 2 hours we were getting bored and I said: Do you know something to do?
Do you like tie-up games or so?

I just finished my sentence and they throwed me on the bed.
hands on ya back, he said.

Where do you got rope or somethin' ?

Tape, under my bed, I muffled

Duncan got it and tied my hands crossed. Andy tied my ankles together and putting me in a hog-tie while Duncan sticked a piece of tape on my mouth.

Ok, now stay still or we will tickle you for hours. ( I'm pretty ticklish.)
So I agreed.

They went playing Gran Turismo 4 on my PS2 for 2 hours and then they untied me.
Then we played more games on PC and PS2.

Daniel
The Netherlands
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday, November 2nd 2005 - 02:55:49 AM

At school again

Beside from my broken leg, they managed to tie me up at school again. Walking is ****ing irritating with those aluminium things from hospital.
4 of my male classmates picked me up and put me sitting on the floor, in front of the lockers.

They used 2 or 3 tie-wraps for my hands and used a lock to connect me to a locker. They jammed a piece of tape on my mouth. At that point the most students were all gone an only a few teachers were around.
They left me and put my hospital things next to me.

'Good luck!' one said.

Around half an hour later, my German teacher found me, she cut the plastic things and helped me up.

Well your mentor isn't there anymore so speak to her tomorrow, she said and we both left.

BTW, I needed to walk back because I live 3 blocks from school...

Daniel (14)
The Netherlands
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday, November 2nd 2005 - 02:55:49 AM

At school again

Beside from my broken leg, they managed to tie me up at school again. Walking is ****ing irritating with those aluminium things from hospital.
4 of my male classmates picked me up and put me sitting on the floor, in front of the lockers.

They used 2 or 3 tie-wraps for my hands and used a lock to connect me to a locker. They jammed a piece of tape on my mouth. At that point the most students were all gone an only a few teachers were around.

They left me and put my hospital things next to me.

'Good luck!' one said.

Around half an hour later, my German teacher found me, she cut the plastic things and helped me up.

Well your mentor isn't there anymore so speak to her tomorrow, she said and we both left.

BTW, I needed to walk back because I live 3 blocks from school...

Daniel (14)
The Netherlands

---------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 4th 2005 - 12:50:14 PM

Next monday I am going to be placed in another class.

So I hope I dont get tied at school anymore... (at my house is more fun!)
I can't tie someone up anyway right now with my foot...

I'll let you know soon if I am going to be replaced to some 'normal' kids or 'perverse tyers' again.
It's 6.50 pm here, so time to eat...

Daniel

----------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 7th 2005 - 04:56:58 PM

It's now evening here...

About 7 hours ago, when I came back from school, (haven't been tied up BTW, cause the girls all said 'How sad')

Well, when I came from school, I went to my lover, from 3 doors next. We sat at the table, watching TV, for about 45 minutes.

Then she said:'Should we go upstairs?'

'Why not', I answered, 'but you gotta help me up.'

So she helped me up, walked in to her room and she locked her door and took the key out. ( I didn't notice till later on...)

Take a seat, she said. And I got up her bed, throwed my hospital things on the ground and we started to talk.

Suddenly she took her duct tape out of a closet.
She was going to tie me and I couldn't do anything about it...
As I couldn't walk without help, I wasn't going anywhere.

She taped my hands crossed behind my back and the only thing I could do was... ...Scream for my life.

Shhh, she said, or else I'll gag you.

Then she took her make-up.

Oh no, I said, PLEASE not that PLEEEEEAAAAASE, as I turned my head away.
But she was dead certain about what she wanted to do.

Here's one hint: Guys, just cooperate, because you cant do anything about it and if they're certain they'll do it anyway.

So she put on pink lipgloss, eye shadow and whatever else, but it looked awful when she showed me with a mirror.

After an hour of make-up and the other stuff like tickling and pinching my cheek, she untied me and we went talking again...

PS: I need to say that it wasn't that worse after all.
She took great care of me...

Daniel
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, November 8th 2005 - 02:40:21 PM

At school AGAIN... (but now it's my turn)

Well, I thought I wouldn't be tied up at school anymore, but the boys seem to have a different side.

When I just sat on my chair waiting to go home, (the teacher was to the toilet) a couple of my new classmates sticked me to the chair just under my chest.

They said things like: Hard to walk huh? Do you wanna go home? You can't huh? HAHAHAHAHAHA all that sort of 'funny' things.( It wasn't funny at all, but they didn't care.)

I ripped the tape off my body and said VERY loud: I'm absolutely fed up! Just leave me alone, will ya? Get off my back! Stop it! Go away! (I was REALLY angry)

I swinged my arm to the back, hitting Frank (one of my classmates). He was down on the ground and I got his tape somehow. The others helped ME instead of helping him and we tied him up in a hog-tie position.

See you tomorrow guys! And I left. They 'untaped' him.

Daniel
http:
The Netherlands
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday, November 26th 2005 - 07:38:18 PM

Just happened

Hey everyone,

This just happened this evening ( I live in the Netherlands! )

Esther is here to sleep with me, which i should be doing now!!, but this happened after dinner.

I ran up the stairs and went to my room to play Need For Speed Most Wanted (great game BTW) after an hour I needed to pee, but Esther blocked the door.

She entered, tackled me to the ground and began taping my wrists together. She then put one strip over my mouth (wasn't working at all). I tried to kick her but she was sitting on my back and I was laying on my stomach, so no effect... Soon she got my ankles taped together and I wasn't going anywhere.

After 10 minutes sitting on me, she stood up.

At that moment I REALLY needed to go to the bathroom!

Then she started tickling me.( I'm very ticklish on some places and she, as my girlfriend, knows where...) After about 5 mins I couldn't hold it anymore and ''I did it in my pants''. She left me laying there and just observing me for 3 hours.(Till about 10.50 p.m.)

I just got out of the shower and wanted to share the story with you...

See you later! :) I don't wanna sleep! (and i'm not going to)

Daniel
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic