Buzzbuzz : 05 - Georges house (mmm/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzzbuzz : 05 - Georges house (mmm/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzzbuzz's stories
05 - Georges house
Story index at the bottom

By Buzzbuzz

Sunday, October 16th 2005 - 12:45:13 PM

Georges house

This is my latest, his happened on the 10th October.
As you all know, Me, Mike, George, and Ben (And now Johnathon) now play our games of tie up.
This was our first game with Johnathon, so he was an easy target.

But moving on...

This time we were playing around George's house instead of in the garden. We started at about 7:00 pm, so it was dark. Again, we set up an alarm clock to tell us when to start, stop, all that crap.

At 7:00, we split up. At 7:30, the bell rang to tell us to start. So we did. (Just to say, I was with John, George was with Ben, and Mike was on his own.)

We were armed with the usual stuff, Tape, Rope, Towels, Scarfs, all that. It was 8:00 when the bell went to hunt. We knew that Mike was in the Cellar, so we went down to the Cellar to make an alliance.

When we got there, the door was locked. We went through the trapdoor under the rug in the lounge (Don't ask why the door's there, I haven't a clue).

After we got down we pushed the door back up and locked it. We looked everywhere for Mike, he was nowhere. We checked some crates to see if he was hiding. He was KIND of hiding. We saw a VERY small chest, about 1.5 meters long by half a meter wide. We opened it and found mike.

Tied up. And gagged. He was VERY uncomfortable. He looked it anyway. He was also mphhing very loudly. He was kind of nodding. We thought we could try and capture him like the opposition had, so we closed the trunk again and locked it.

We went to go and open the door to go out, but the key was missing. We know we were not alone. We armed ourselves. We were ready.

George and Ben immediately jumped out at us. We jumped back at them. We banged our heads. That made me an easy target, and you can imagine what happens now. I get shoved into another chest and that is pushed under a pile of crates and the hole was filled in.

At the time I didn't know what was happening, but I'm told that my partner had won the opposition and shoved him in the same crate as Mike. Since John was busy while I was being taken, he didn't know where I was.

After a lot of searching, John lifted the crate and untied me. He told me the opposition was both in one, tiny crate. So I could hear. We flung open the crate and dragged them out onto the floor. As usual, we took pics, video, that kind of crap.

This story hasn't been too interesting, but it would have been if you were there.

This is where I'm going to end, you can see the other stories in my series at

tieup.12.forumer.com

See ya all soon :)

Buzzbuzz
buzzbuzz@fsmail.net
http://tieup.12.forumer.com