Karen : 01 - Brotherly Love (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Karen : 01 - Brotherly Love (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Karen's stories
01 - Brotherly Love
Story index at the bottom

By Karen

Wednesday, November 2nd 2005 - 02:39:28 AM

Brotherly Love

I am now 32 years old, married with 3 children. My husband and I experiment with bondage from time to time. I am usually the one who gets it, as it has been a learned behavior of mine for years. My tie up experiences started in 9th grade and lasted until I was 17 at the hands of my brother and his buddies.

In my youth I was the same as now, 5'5 110-125 lbs, red hair, green eyes. My brother Jim is 2 years older and has always been fat and ugly with fat ugly friends. Jim was always jealous of my dating life, and his friends hated the fact I would not date them. As a result, I was frequently kidnapped and tied up by them. I would never tell on them because Jim always had some kind of blackmail to share with my parents.

The first time I was victimized I was only 15 years old. One of Jim's fat friends, Eric, asked me to his Junior homecoming dance. I told him no, and ended up getting asked by another guy from our school. Since my parents would not let me date yet I had to be sneaky. I went to my friend Jean's house to get ready since her parents were out of town. I also had to borrow a dress and shoes from another girl I new in the 11th grade. My date was to pick me up for dinner at 6 and then go to the dance at 8. Jim got wind of plan from listening to my calls with Jean who he had a crush on.

I got to Jeans at 4 to get ready, Since Jean was not going she was happy to devote her night to helping me get ready. With her help I was ready an hour early at 5. We sat and waited for my date and then the doorbell rang. Jim and Eric were outside. Of course we ignored it, but Jim said if we did not let him in he would tell my parents I was going on a date. Reluctantly we let them in, and what a mistake that was. Eric grabbed me and Jim grabbed Jean. They both clamped their hands over our mouths and said don't yell. They said you both better shut up or I would be told on for dating, and Jean would be told on for helping me out. I nodded my head , and Eric released his hand. I said what do you want. Jim said you girls are not going anywhere tonight. I started to cry, and beg him to let me go out, Jim said I couldn't date anyone if I won't date Eric. They ordered us to the kitchen and told us to sit down. Eric then took of his back packed and dumped several lengths of rope on the floor from it. Jim and him grabbed rope and Eric stared tying me while Jim tied Jean. My hands were force behind me and tied with white nylon rope very tightly. My ankles were then tightly tied together along with my knees. Jean only has her hands and ankles tied. They then spun us around in the chairs so we were back to back. They each started wrapping more rope around our upper boddies. As I kept crying Jim said if we could get loose I could go, if not he would free me by 9. Jim then said we have to gag them or she will yell when her date comes. Eric asked Jean if she had any tape she said no. Eric left the room and searched the house, he came back with a roll of dcut tape. Jim said give it to me and took the tape. Jim then wrapped the tape around my head and mouth several times then did the same to Jean. All I could think about was how my hair would be messed up, and my dress wrinkled from all the rope.

The ropes were really sinking in to my skin. Eric really tied me up tight , probably because he was mad I turned him down. I heard Jean crying I figured she was in pain. The boys then went to the living room and I heard the t.v. get turned on. I was screwed. I had a pretty blue dress wrinkled bad, and some black ankle strap heels, the straps now covered with rope. I was bound and gagged and unable to move. 30 minutes went by with Jean crying and me making noise through my nose trying to tell her we will be O.K., then the doorbell rang.

Karen

-----------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 3rd 2005 - 04:07:36 AM

Brotherly love Cont.

The door bell rang and it was my date, John. Fortunately my dumb brother answered the door and John recognized him from school. I could hear the entire conversation. John asked Jim if I was ready, and if he was there helping me. Jim stupidly replied well she is but she's not going with you. John asked why, and Jim replied that I was going with Eric instead.

At that point me and Jean started to stomp our tied feet on the floor in the kitchen. Since I was wearing those black strappy heels I was able to make a lot of good noise. I then heard John asked what was going on in the kitchen. Jim and Eric said it was Jean's dog. John said let's check on it. Right after that the door opened to the kitchen and there was my date looking at us tied and gagged. John yelled for Jim, but there was no reply. John looked out to the living room and no one was there. Jim and Eric ran out of the house.

John came up to me and asked if I was O.K., I nodded yes, and mmppphhed. John then carefully beagan to remove the duct tape wrapped around my head and mouth. After he got it off he began to untie my feet, but I stopped him and asked that he first remove Jean's gag. As he did that I told him what happened, why it happened, and how mad I was that I couldn't do shit about it or I would be in just as much trouble for dating.
After Jean could speak again, we talked as John tried to untied us both. The ropes were so knotted he had to get a knife and cut us loose. After 10 minutes we were free. Both Jean and I has rope burns on our wrist and ankles. John wanted to help me get revenge. That would never happen, but I would later discover that Jim was into bondage after raiding his room. I would be tied up at his hands a few more times. We rarely speak anymore and he is married to a stripper, whom I am sure gets the ropes frequently.

Karen

---------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 4th 2005 - 03:29:59 AM

Jim, my brother,and I rarely speak anymore. John and I never had our date that night or anytime after. We talked but he never understood why I didn't tell anyone about what Jim did to me. As a matter of fact, Jean and I were never the same either. She wanted to call the police, and I told her no way. I guess she decided that she never wanted to be helpless like that again, so she stopped hanging around me so much.

Jim did continue to tie me up and harrass me in other ways until he moved out.

Karen