Jason : 01 - Basement trouble (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jason : 01 - Basement trouble (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jason's stories
01 - Basement trouble
Story index at the bottom

By Jason

Sunday, November 6th 2005 - 01:07:52 PM

Basement trouble

I'm 15 years old and this happened about 3 weeks ago. I was going over to my buddy Dave's house (fake names) and their was gonna be a lot of people there, a lot of girls.

When i get to the door,j his mom says the guys were being dicks and went to becker's and there are only girls down there. Sweet, i thought. How wrong I was.

When i go down the lights are all off. I hear nothing. I figure, okay their just trying to scare me. I quietly head across the living tv area to the closet in the back, a huge walk in closet. By the way, i'm wearing a Miami Heat jersey and blue Rocawear jeans. I'm about 5'8 i'm 170 pounds brown hair blue eyes yadda yadda yadda. Anyway.

I open the closet door fumbling for a light. I don't see anyone, and so i shut the door and turn around. I turn around right into the gloved hand of Emma, clamping it over my mouth.

"Shhh", she says, raising another gloved hand to her lips. She is wearing a black sweater with pink writing, black pants, white socks and black cloth gloves. A very attractive girl indeed. She shoves me onto a chair, a reclining leather chair about 15 years old and spins around very easily on its weak axis. All the sudden, about 8-10 other girls jump out of the closet behind me. Forgot about that one.

Before I know it i'm being tightly duct taped to the chair, around my whole upper body. My feet are also taped together. They used a lot of tape and it is very tight. I'm protesting like "hey guys let me go" but various girls handgag me and i get a few "shh's." Soon, once i'm all taped up, the 10 girls surround me, smiling. All very attractive girls, friends of mine, doing this to me, if you can believe it. I'm not really complaining though.

"Come on guys this is really tight, not funny."

One girl, Devon, puts her gloved hand over my mouth from behind. This is when i see Emma pull out a thick black rag from her purse.

"Mmmmph no-mmmph helmmmph" is what I manage.

Devon removes her hand and the rag is tied tightly over my mouth.

"Mmmmph!!!"

"Shhhh", says one girl, Katie, placing a gloved finger to her lips.

They were all wearing black gloves, they really had time to plan this. Be a good boy, said Devon, making a cutesy face at me. I fell silent immediately. They laughed and giggled and took a few pictures, and kept me captive for quite some time until those awfully slow guys came back from Beckers. This was an alright night.

Jason
Canada