Tigon : 01 - Trapped self... (self/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tigon : 01 - Trapped self... (self/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tigon's stories
01 - Trapped self...
Story index at the bottom

By Tigon

Sunday, November 6th 2005 - 10:41:19 PM

Trapped self...

My story (1 of many), happened about 5 years ago when i lived at home. ignore my grammar and spelling errors, i am not an english major.

It was all I could do to contain myself. My mom was going to be gone 'till the next morning, and I would have the house to myself. As soon as I heard her car pull away, I was off to my room. At age fifteen, I was going to do some self bondage, a type of mummification bondage, using rope and duct tape.

After stuffing a handkerchief in my mouth I closed it off with duct tape. I could now make hardly more than a soft mmph. I ran to the backyard and to the playground. Standing on a stool I began. Using duct tape, I wrapped my legs together real tight, starting at the ankle and working up to my torso, securing myself to the pole. I continued to wrap myself onto the pole up to my arm pits, I then took the tape across my shoulders and upper arms (which was hard), and when I had finished, all but my arms and head were taped to the pole. For my arms I had made a couple loops of rope with a cinch in the middle, so putting my hands behind the pole (and checking to make sure I could reach my release knife on a string, always have an escape) I slipped my wrists into the loops and pulled the cinch. With just enough movement I kicked out the stool and was now suspended and trapped until I could get out of the rope and cut myself loose.

After about an hour of struggling and pretending to be really trapped, I decided that I better get out and go inside, since I was getting rather tired.

But I soon realized that I could not get the knot undone, and with my hands actually tied the knife was just out of reach, so I naturally started to panic.

After about two hours of really struggling and many failed attempts to get out, I gave up, I had seriously trapped myself. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up some time when it was getting dark, I heard some noises from the neighbor's house, but nothing, and soon I drifted back off to sleep again. It was rather comfortable actually.

When I woke up next there was a car pulling into the driveway. I saw he go in the house, unpack groceries, etc, the anxiety was killing me, as was my bladder.

Finally my mom saw me and ran out to the yard and over to me. She un-gagged me and asked the question "Did you do this to yourself?"

"Yes" I responded, not having any good excuse and with a roll of duct tape laying on the ground and a knife on a string just out of my reach.

When I was free she told me clean up and use the restroom, we were going to have a talk. I thought she would be mad but she said it was perfectly fine. But since I wanted to be tied up, she would be the one to tie me up, so it would be safe. I could be tied up whenever I want, I though, this made me feel wonderful inside.

Tigon
majtigon@yahoo.com