DJ : 04 - One of my favorites - a different version of Hide and Seek (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DJ : 04 - One of my favorites - a different version of Hide and Seek (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

DJ's stories
04 - One of my favorites
Story index at the bottom

By DJ

Thursday, November 10th 2005 - 01:04:38 AM

One of my favorites

This happened a while back, I'm 22 now, but it happened when I was around 14 or 15. I was over at my friend Josh's house for a sleepover. It was Josh (15), Greg (14), Matt (14), and Tim (15). We were all in his basement and decided to play our version of Hide and Go seek in the dark. In our version, the person who was It, had to go find the people hiding, but the difference was that the people hiding could Kidnap the person who was it. We usually had two people who were "It". I was IT and so was Matt. I started out in this little room in the basement.

I was looking behind some boxes when I heard something move behind me. Before I could turn around, Josh popped up behind me. He put his hand in front of my face as to handgag me, but we heard someone coming...he told me to play it safe if I knew what was good for me.

Matt came in and asked if I found anybody. I told him no and quickly took off before Josh could get me.

A couple minutes later, I was crawling underneath the pool table to check for people, when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I looked up and saw Josh.

"I'll scream" I told him.

He quickly covered my mouth with his hand very tightly. Tim was with him and they were discussing what to do with me before Matt got back. I was mmmphing and trying to make noise from underneath his hand, but he kept squeezing tighter. They decided they would gag me and tie me to the furnace. Josh quickly threw me over to Tim, who in turn covered my mouth with his hand. I watched Josh run over and get ducktape. He peeled off a piece, than took his sock off! I protested like crazy under Tim's hand, but he forced my mouth open and Josh stuck the sock in my mouth, than secured it with ducktape. They dragged me over to the heater and tied me up so tight I had trouble breathing. They than went off, leaving me in the dark to get their next victim...

TO BE CONTINUED

DJ