Jason : 01 - Don't use the bathroom (mf/f, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jason : 01 - Don't use the bathroom (mf/f, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jason's stories
01 - Don't use the bathroom
Story index at the bottom

By Jason

Sunday, November 20th 2005 - 12:07:18 AM

Don't use the bathroom

I was at this girl Emma---yeah, Emma's house, and we were in the basement with another girl Katie. Let me break it down for you. I am 5'8, 170, short, cropped brown hair, blue eyes, tshirt and jeans type of guy, muscular, stalky. Emma is 5'4, slightly pale skin, nice body with killer eyes. I am wearing a red Toronto Raptors jersey with black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt under the jersey-Chris Bosh-by the way. Emma is wearing a black sweater with pink writing saying West 49, black pants, white socks and black cloth gloves. Katie is a tanned sort of skin, Jessica Alba-esque, with a very nice body. Just an all around sexy girl. She wears a tan brown spaghetti strap tank top, tight blue jeans and white socks. Emma is a blonde, Katie is a dirty blonde-brown.

Anyway Katie goes to the bathroom and Emma says to me, "Carson wanna duct tape Katie to the chair?" I'm like "sure." So me and Emma just sat patiently and Emma hid the duct tape in her sweater pocket.

"Shhh, here she comes"

Katie sat back in the chair. I get up, pretending to go to the bathroom, but I quickly get behind the chair and pin Katie's arms down and Emma attacks with the duct tape quickly. She quickly has Katie's arms taped.

"Ahhh what are you guys doing?..."

I clamped my hand over Katie's mouth, muffling her cries as Emma taped her feet together. Emma rose back up and I removed my hand to have it immediately replaced with a strip of duct tape.

"Mmmmph!" Katie struggled. We just laughed and left her their for a while, then let her go.

Part 2

The bathroom is not the best place to go. Katie was steamed at me and Emma all night, but mostly me, because i'm the guy and always guilty. We were on the main floor and just watching tv and nature called. When I got back, the lights were dimmed.

"Guys...where'd you go? This isn't funny...guys?"

I flicked on the lights and searched about. I thought I heard a rustling on the basement landing and went to check it out. All I saw was Emma's cat, Fluffy. Then, a gloved hand clamped down over my mouth and I was dragged into the closet. The lights came on and Emma covered my screaming mouth and Katie began securely taping me to a wooden chair, using a whole wack of tape. It was rather tight. She tied my legs to either of the front legs. They ran out of tape and panicked a little. Emma held my mouth tight, but I was fighting and mmmphing, trying to bite through the glove. Katie left for a second and came back with a blue bandana. Emma's hand was replaced with a rather large bandanna, tied over my mouth, securely.

"Mmmmmmmmph!".

"Shhh", they both said, both raising an index finger to their lips. "That'll teach you to mess with me," Katie said.

They chuckled and left, leaving me their for about 30 minutes, then let me go.

Jason
canada