J. Constantine : 10 - "The Best B-Day Gift" (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J. Constantine : 10 - "The Best B-Day Gift" (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J. Constantine's stories
10 - "The Best B-Day Gift"
Story index at the bottom

By J. Constantine

Sunday, November 27th 2005 - 04:04:53 AM

"The Best B-Day Gift"

Constantine here. It seems like my first post in a really long time. But I haven't abandoned you guys. I've been enjoying a lot of the new stories on the board. What sucks is that I'm simply just running out of tie up games. I only have 1 or 2 left. I gotta make some new ones. Any who gather around and hear another exciting tale:

This happened quite recently, in fact it happened 3 days ago. You see it was my birthday, and after a small intimate party with my family, I went to my friend's house, to celebrate our birthdays because they were on the same day (amazing, right?). So the party was quite small, just a few friends. My friend Mike, Pat, Dan, Walt, Kirstie, Ceci, and Chelsea. Chelsea was the really cute of the girls in case anyone was wondering. We all knew each other since High school, with a few exceptions I knew since grade school. Pat held the party in his garage, which was actually quite nice and roomy.

All my friends were there except me of course (I usually show up fashionably late), and they were sitting down eating, chatting etc. I showed up and got the big warm welcome, and we all resumed our party antics. Anyway towards the end of the party we kinda got bored, and my one friend, Mike, who was a bit "different", started to ask funny/weird questions being his usual self. One of his questions were, "If somebody taped their mouth shut and threw up, could they die?" (Yeah, intelligent group aren't we?) He noticed a roll of duct tape in my friend's garage, he went to get it and came back to the table.

"Let's find out", he joked.

He went to gag my friend Walt, but he countered and Mike put the tape back.. I was actually kinda disappointed, I thought he'd go for one of the girls. Anyway, more time went by, and we figured it would be a time to bring out the cake and gifts and sing Happy B-day to Pat and I. So after they sang and we ate cake, they figured it was time to bust out the gifts. Pat opened his gifts first, he got some cool things. As I was about to open mine, my friend Dan told me he forgot to buy me a gift. I said that it was okay. But he felt guilty. I opened Chelsea's gift, Pat's gift, and Mike's gift. I had 2 more to go, when my friend Mike and Dan suddenly got up.

"Where are you guys goin'?" I asked.

"We're going to get you a B-day present" they answered.

"No, it's okay really" I said.

"No, I got the perfect gift for you, C'mon Chelsea. Come with me and Mike" Dan said.

"Why?" Chelsea said.

C'mon it'll just be fun" Dan said.

Chelsea went along with them, and everyone else stayed as I finished opening the last 2 gifts. After that I sat down and talked, I noticed that the roll of duct tape was missing. I thought nothing of it. A few minutes later Dan and Mike came marching back into the party singing Happy birthday. Mike had a girl over his shoulders and she kicked and struggled. Her hands were bound with duct tape and also had duct tape wrapped around her chest securing her arms.

What the hell is this? I thought. They marched next to me and put the girl right in front of me. She had what looked like a pillow case over her head. After the song Dan walked up to me.

"As your birthday present I give you.........Chelsea!" Dan declared.

Dan quickly takes the pillow case off her head to reveal the cute Chelsea bound and gagged with duct tape..as a gift for my birthday.

"Hey, take her home, do what you want with her, it's your special night" Mike said.

Chelsea tried to yell through her gag. Everyone was laughing. Not only was it funny, but probably the best gift I ever received. We left her bound and gagged for about 40 minutes. It was late everybody went home but Me, Dan, Mike, and Chelsea (still bound and gagged) . After awhile we thought we should get movin' too, so I gave Mike and Dan a ride home. And since Dan gave me Chelsea for a gift, I should keep her too, right? So we went into my car as we dragged Chelsea into my front seat. She would try to talk through her gag, and get fed up now and then, but she was having a good time. I dropped Dan off, then Mike. It was just me and Chelsea left in the car. I would joke around and ask her questions only to get one answer: "MmppHH". I would tell her long boring stories. What was really funny, though, was when we came to a red light and the person in the car next to us would look over and she here bound and gagged. Their faces were priceless. After that I pulled up to her house.

"So here we are. Your stop." I said.

She looked at me, helpless, and tried to open the door, she would "Mmphh" and struggle.

"We'll are you gotta get out or what?" I joked.

"Oh, I know what you want, you wanna go back to my place and get real freaky naughty, Don't cha?" I joked again.

"Object now" I said.

"MMMMMPPPHHmMM" she said in response.

I figured we tortured her enough. I peeled the tape off her mouth. And began to untie her wrists.

"Ugh, thanks" she said.

"You were a real good sport. Thank you." I replied.

She smiled. I removed her from all her bonds.

"Happy Birthday" she said and she walked up to her house.

-Well that's it. That's my little story. It might be my last, just to tell you guys. Thank you all for your positive feedback. When I first came here I was just gonna post one story and leave, but you guys were so positive, you made me wanna write more. I liked sharing my experiences with you all, and I hoped you liked reading them. Hopefully I'll make some more experiences and be back one day. Thank you all.

Take Care,

J. Constantine