Unknown_Agent : 01 - The Kidnapping of Clanci (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Unknown_Agent : 01 - The Kidnapping of Clanci (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Unknown_Agent's stories
01 - The Kidnapping of Clanci
Story index at the bottom

By Unknown_Agent

Monday, November 28th 2005 - 05:01:40 PM

The Kidnapping of Clanci

Last summer I was acting at the local theatre, and there met a girl named Clanci. She was very attractive, stylish, and fun. We didn't talk much at first, but soon she as well as the other girls realized that I was a much more experienced actor than them. I personally gave them some lessons on acting and it made the show much better. When it was all over, Clanci gave me her email and we parted.

I didn't hear from for a while, not until school started. I knew she liked acting but education was not something she was in to. She finally emailed me, asking for help with her upcoming state testing. Last time, she got Ds on it all and did not wish to do so again. I helped her as much as I could, and she got mostly Bs and one A this time. She said she would like me to come over to her house sometime and discuss what she could do to repay me for all the help I gave her. I was quite glad, and agreed to meet at her house the following week.

Finally the day came, and we met at her house. We talked for a while, then got down to business. She said she would enjoy playing a kidnapping game with me, and that I could do so this weekend. I agreed, and promised I would not hurt her or take advantage of her while she was my "captive."

I had a full week to get ready, and set to work. I stocked up on tie-up gear, and got ready for Friday. Her parents would be out, leaving her home alone, and I convinced my parents to let me come over to her house that weekend. All worked out perfectly, and finally the day came. I simply walked to her house, as it was only a couple blocks away, carrying a duffle bag full of my gear. She had a nice, spacious house-her parents were well-off, and the house had plenty of room for my plan. I snuck to the back of the house, and hid out near the back porch. I readied the gag and bonds, and waited.

After about half an hour of waiting, I heard someone stirring inside. And there she was, approaching the glass door. She was wearing tight jeans with a belt, and a pretty redish tank-top thing. (lol) She walked out onto the porch, looking very pretty. She stared out into the yard, as if expecting me.
At that moment I jumped onto the porch, handgagging her. I picked her up (she wasn't that strong) and carried her into the house. She knew it was me, but fought and struggled as if it was real. Her acting skills had come in handy for this.

Soon she was hopelessly overpowered, and collapsed to the ground, pretending to be unconscious. I smiled and grabbed my duffle bag. I locked the screen door, and I could see that Clanci had made sure that all other doors were locked and blinds closed. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to her room. I closed the door. Her room was large, with a big bed and lots of room. I opened up the duffle bag and set to work.

First, I gagged her with a thick layer of scarfs, with duct tape over them to secure it. I bound her legs tight with duct tape. Then I pulled out more scarfs and tied her hands in front of her, securing the scarfs with duct tape. I then sat back, thinking of how I could bind her further. Then I got an idea. Her belt was strong, and very tight, almost as tight as the bonds I already had on her. I took her bound wrists and slipped them through the front of her belt. Then I took some duct tape and tied her hands to the belt as well. I layed her back on the bed, and then got another idea. There was a medium-sized cage for some pet she had had in the past sitting in her room, empty and clean. It was the portable kind with solid plastic walls and ceiling, with only the "gate" made of metal. I took a bunch of cushions from the bed, and layered them in there, so that it would not hurt her. Then I picked her up, her still acting unconcious, and stuffed her in and closed the door. Then I told her to wake up.

"Ok," I said, "if you don't like this, I want you to struggle like crazy."

I peered inside. A smile was on her face, and she did not struggle at all.

I grinned with delight, and told her to try and escape. She struggled, but could barely move at all in her predicament. She mmmhhhpped very quietly, as her gag was very tight.

"So," I said, "now you are mine! My own private captive. Shall I keep you, my dear, as a sort of pet, or hold you for ransom? I will go downstairs and think about this over some food."

I closed the door and went downstairs. I raided a couple Lunchables from the fridge, and ate my fill. Then I came back upstairs.

There was no sign at all that she had tried to escape, or if she did she failed.

"I have decided to keep you as a my little "assistant," my dear. But you must remain in there for a while."

I kept her like that for a while, with much delight, and finally let her out. I told her she could go to the bathroom, but then back to business. I untied her hands and gag only, and let her into the bathroom.

After a couple minutes she came out, and I tied her up securely the same way I had before. But this time, I took her down to the couch.
I suggested watching a movie, and we watched a movie (it wasn't that good,) but I didn't care. I held her on my lap the whole time.

Her "kidnapping" continued like this for about 7 hours, and I finally let her go in the morning.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Clanci.

"A lot!" She said, laughing. "You are quite the kidnapper. I don't think I'd want to do it to you, but you can do it to me whenever you want."
We said our goodbyes, and I gathered up my gear and left. I got home hours before my parents arrived, and they did not know at all what had gone on.

As I said earlier, I did this for pure fun, not sexual reasons. I'm not that kind of guy, who would take advantage of a girl when she's completely helpless. Although, holding her in my lap was fun. :)

Unknown_Agent