TheDesertFox : 06 - My Girlfriend and I (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDesertFox : 06 - My Girlfriend and I (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDesertFox's stories
06 - My Girlfriend and I
Story index at the bottom

By TheDesertFox [mention]DesertFox[/mention]

Friday, December 9th 2005 - 05:25:43 PM

My Girlfriend and I

Alright, the first story in a long time that doesnt deal with my sisters friends.
A little background first though,

In the summer one year when I was 17, I was seeing a girl named Lindsay. Lindsay is an absolute Italian goddess, full lips, tan skin, black hair, amazingly beautiful. She was short for her age, 16, and was very athletic, she was certainly better at basketball than me and played for her high school team. Now, this night, the amazing Italian and I were on the couch, watching some silly movie, I believe it was Scream or some slasher flick.

We would turn to each other for a few seconds, then turn back to the movie occasionally, when finally i put my arm around her shoulder and she drew in closer, in my country we call this "cuddling". Ha just a joke there. So we were both having a nice time, just sitting there and watching, or at least pretending to be watching, a silly movie, when she finally spoke up.

"This movie is rather stupid."She said.

I heartily agreed, and we turned it off.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked.
"Oh...I dont care" I said.
"How about a game?"
"Ok." I agreed.

We started playing monopoly, and, being the astounding businessman I am, i proceeded to win, and not just win, but to pound her into the ground with my little thimble thingy. She started complaining, (nobody is perfect) and, suddenly excited, I said,

"Be quiet...or ill make you be quiet!" Jokingly of course.
"I bet you cant," she said "We all know who is stronger here."
"Ya..."I said, "ME!"
I pounced on her and we wrestled for a while until I pinned her on her back with my knees and used my hand to cover her mouth. She made little squealing noises under my hand, reduced to tiny mmphs of protest, but I didn't really pay attention, I was too excited.

"Up!"I commanded.

She stood up, my hand still on her mouth, and started to run when I threw a hand around her waist and reeled her in. I took her up to my room where a bunch of stuff was lying around, (i was a messy teenager) and looked until I found a belt. I didn't want to use the one I had on, as it was a pretty nice one. Anyway, I tied her wrists behind her back with the belt, buckling it and pulling it tight, and then got her ankles with another.

"Please Mr.."She said playfully "What are you gonna do with me?"
I grinned and found a pair of socks and a bandana thingy, then stuffed a sock in her mouth and OTM gagged her with the bandana. She looked a little uncomfortable, so I decided to make her laugh.

I pulled up her shirt to reveal her cute little stomach, and proceeded to tickle. It was great fun doing it, I tell you, and she is very cute all tied up and laughing, almost as cute as she is normally.

We eventually got tired, and I untied her and replaced the stuff. (by replaced I mean threw it in a pile) And then we went downstairs. We finished the movie, and since we were so bored, we got some blankets and just went to sleep in the living room, she on the couch and I on the large chair.

Now, what would you do if you had an Italian goddess in the same room, asleep, and unsuspecting?

If you answered what i think you answered, your sick, I have morals, and it was only our 6th date or so. I did eventually move to the large couch, and we had a nice snuggle.

We had a nice time the next morning, but that involves no tying up and therefore has no place on the board. *Cough*Jerry Kevin Cheri* cough*

The first time i've finished without interrupting,

TheDesertFox
USA,Missouri

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

Oh god, I forgot these existed. A handful of them are true and the rest are embellished. I can't believe that old board is still around!
Read my stuff: https://tugstories.com/search.php?autho ... 0&sr=posts

Or don't! Unlike the situations in my stories, it's entirely up to you!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday, January 1st 2006 - 10:30:14 PM

Lindsay X2

Sorry i havent been posting lately, Ive been very busy over the holidays.
This is about my second experience with Lindsay.

One finee day, Lindsay was over at my house,(beautiful as usual) and the was playing with my sister, who gets along very well with her.

So I'm on the computer, just playing a game, when my italian goddess comes in, leading my sister. To my surprise, my sister has her hands tied behind her back and a white cloth cinched over her mouth. She mmphs a little, and I'm taken back, but not aroused, considering it IS my sister. Lindsay pushes her onto the mattress and proceeds to tickle. I look annoyed (of course fake) and close out my program then go to my room. I look around quickly, finding a tie-cloth for a robe (fairly long, black) and a dark blue bandana.

At this point i am shaking, I am usually prepared for my games and the excitement is really excruciating. I go to my sister's room (they relocated while I was finding my "stuff". I see them on her bed, my sister receiving quite a tickling, and I sneak up behind them. I grab Lindsay' arm and pull it behind her back, then do the same with the other arm, and lightly push her onto the bed. Her small squeal of indignation is muffled by the mattress, and i proceed to tie her hands behind her back with the little robe tie thingy.

I loop it several times around, then finish tying it. I take one of my sister's many little soft-spots,(long white cloths) and tie Lindsay's feet together. I sit her up and command her to "open". She purses her lips defiantly, and I start massaging the back of her neck slowly. This always makes her laugh, so as soon as she opens her mouth i pop the bandana in and tie it behind her head. She mmphs a little and i push her back down on the bed, on her back. I free my sister and give Lindsay a little kiss over the gag before I get a book from my room and sit down on my sisters bed, right beside my lovely captive. I eventually untie her and we start "making out" on my sisters bed. (she probably got mad later, i dont recall).

The End.
My last experience with Lindsay.

TheDesertFox
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic