Cheri : 03 - Honey: The Kids tied me up..mmmmppphhh (mf/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cheri : 03 - Honey: The Kids tied me up..mmmmppphhh (mf/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cheri's stories
03 - Honey: The Kids tied me up..mmmmppphhh
Story index at the bottom

By Cheri

Monday, December 5th 2005 - 03:33:09 PM

Honey: The Kids tied me up..mmmmppphhh

Well with pretty Kerri untied and having fun with paybacks by tying up our kids, it was getting late and we all decided that the fun was over, time to disperse.

Kerri had to get home and our kids were slightly past their usual bedtime.

The very next day, Harry was out with his friends and I was all alone with the kids. We talked about what happened with Kerri and why they did that to her.

Janet started first and said she knew that Harry and I do this all the time. If course they never see what goes on in private places, they did walk in on several of our scenarios like the Girl In The Basement thing and caught us handgagging each other. Said it looked like fun and wanted to do it to Kerri. Janet also said i t was all Brian's idea.

So Brian chimed in with "WAS NOT, WAS NOT! Janet wanted to do it too."

So I said "too." So who brought it up?

Brian who was always taught never to lie admitted that he thought of it and even got Kerri to go down the cellar. Brian admitted that Kerri was at first apprehensive but talked her into it.

I asked if it was fun. Little Brian smiled and said "YES!" motioning with his arm bringing it down in a victory symbol.

Next step for me was to make them realize that this must always be consensual. "Did Kerry consent?", I asked Janet.

Janet nodded and we knew this was true as Kerri indicated the same thing. I then went to explain that when we came home, they were both asleep while Kerri was tied up in the cellar. What if we had been later I asked?

Brian and Janet just shrugged their shoulders as kids do with I don't know kind of attitude. I then told them never to leave anyone alone or tied up for a long time. I told them that Mommy and Daddy are always close by when we do this and have release signals when one of us cannot speak.

Janet then finked on Brian and said she caught him trying to tie himself up with a pair of toy handcuffs. Janet figured it out when she heard a thud, looked and saw little Brian with his hands cuffed behind his back and self gagged, detective style. Luckily, Janet was close by.

I looked at Brian and asked him how he would have gotten free if Janet wasn't there? He just shrugged his shoulders and again hit me with that "I don't know" look.

Finally Janet and Brian looked at me with a sinister look on their faces.

"What?" Was my response.

Janet was the brave one and asked if they could tie me up while Daddy was away.

I said "You have to be kidding! After what happened last nite with the babysitter?"

Janet chimed i n and said that Daddy was supposed to be home within an hour so if she would let us tie her up, it wouldn't be for long. Not 3 hours like with Kerri.

I said under one condition. That was I was to call Harry on his cell phone and let him know what I was going to do or have done to me.

So I dialed Harry. Got his voice mail and left a message as to what was going on. I told him to look for me....then looked at the kids and said "Where do you want to do this?"

They said the cellar thing was old so would do it, with my permission in the kitchen.

I said okay and told Harry to look for me in the kitchen.

I looked for Brian and noticed he was gone but soon reappeared coming up the steps from the cellar with ropes, duct tape and rags. Boy he was ready.

Janet asked me to sit down on a chair but before I sat down put a pillow on the seat so I would be more comfortable. How courteous she is! Brian not to be outdone, grabbed a blanket and put it over the wooden parts of the chair.

Then Janet asked me to put my hands behind my back. I was about to see what the little ones did to Kerri. I felt pieces of cut off bedsheets which we had in our basement and were using as rags being tied around my hands by Janet while Brian was tying my feet.

Both kids looked at me and asked "How is that Mommy?"

I wiggled, it was tight. I couldn't move but asked is that all. Do I break lose now?

Janet said "No. We're not done yet."

Uh oh I though.

Well Brian comes with a long 30 foot long rope and starts tying me as they had tied Kerri the night before. Ropes went around my shoulders, my waist around my legs and then around my knees and ankles.

Brian looks at me and says, "How is that Mommy?"

My only response was "Tight, very tight." And it was. These kids learned well.

Janet standing behind me now says that it's time for her to gag me. Being tied up is not complete without being gagged she said.

And before I could answer she wrapped a piece of cut off bedsheet over my mouth, rolled several times and tied it tightly behind my head.

Brian now says, "C'mon Mommy try to talk. Go ahead."

Of course all that came out were mmmppphhhss. The bedsheet was very thick and rolled several times with multiple layers definitely did the job. I was sort of grateful that they didn't use duct tape. I hate that stuff. The bedsheet derivatives were also soft, even though tight was comfortable. I had to admit that I liked the feeling.

I started to mmmppph to let me loose. About that time little Brian asks me "What's a safety signal Mommy?"

MMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH
Janet says, "What time did you want us to let you loose?"
MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH
I was beginning to get perturbed but the kids were giggling.
Brian asks "What's for supper tonite Mommy?"
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then Janet asks: "What time will daddy be home?"
MMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Brian asks: "Why do you and Daddy do this to yourself all the time?"
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH
Then I started to tell these kids off:

Blubbbbbbbbmmmmmppphhhhhmmmeewwwblubbbbbbmmmmppphhhhh
Janet and Brian were just laughing and enjoying the whole thing.

TO BE CONTINUED

CHERI

:-)

Cheri
handgagged@yahoo.com
http://www.yahoo.com/handgagger
USA

----------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 6th 2005 - 12:07:06 PM

How Old Are My Kids???

I have two; Brian is 9 and Janet is 12. My kids did tie me well and I'm getting to the rest of the story.

Have a nice day.

Cheri

(-: :-)

Cheri
hangagged@yahoo.com
USA

----------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 6th 2005 - 12:41:25 PM

Honey: The Kids Tied me up! Mmmmmppphhh Pt 2

When I left off, the little ones had me tied to a wooden chair in the kitchen. And tied me very securely. Now the little ones challenged me to break loose. Let's see you get loose Mommy they would say.

I moved my hands, no luck they were tight. Boy these kids tied well I thought to myself. I tried to move my feet. Too tight and the rags derived from old bedsheets were way too strong. And the ropes around me keep me secure in the chair. The only comforting thought was that the pillow on my seat and the blanket little Janet placed around the chair made sitting like this a little more comfortable.

Now the kids came up with a little game. They informed me that they would ask me questions and as I answered each one, they would untie one of my bounds. For example, first correct answer and they would untie my feet, then the ropes around my torso, legs, arms and so on.

They fired off with the first question but never ungagged me. I started to mmmppphhh to remove the gag. After all, how else could I answer the questions.

Little Janet informs me that I would have to stay gagged and find a way to answer. Oh I got it. They had heard Harry and I play this game. In fact I came up with it so now they were playing this one on me.

First question. Janet asks how old am I? i MMMPPHHH OUT 12 WHICH ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE BBBVELVEMMPPH.

JANET LOOKS AT ME WITH A CONTORTED FACE AND SAYS WHAT?

So I try again and say mmmmmbbbtwelppve. This time was even worse.

I try to work the gag loose by rubbing my chin across my chest and rolling my chin around but not much luck.

Janet says to try again.

Even worse this time.

So now it's little Brian's turn.

How old am I? He asks.

bbbwiine. I was trying to say 9.

Brian giggles and says he likes me this way so I can't yell at him. Then he laughs and says "What's bwine Mommy?"

Janet is next and asks what color her hair is. Meanwhile I am 0-2 with the kids and no better off than when we started.

I mmmpphh out bblloown. I meant brown.

Janet asks: 'what the heck did you say?'

Somehow this wasn't as funny as when I did this to Harry with Harry at my mercy and me being the teaser. So Janet asks me questions one again, how old is she?

So now I mmmpph out

bwon-1
btoo-2
true-3
ffff-4
bwive-5
prex-6
seven-7 seven came out almost perfectly!
utttt-8
bwine-9
fffden-10
aloven-11
pppaawwawelve-12

Janet asks "What is pppaawwavelve." Then goes on to tell me how I also tell them to speak clearly and enunciate their words. They also heard me say this to Harry when I get him into this position.

Janet then says, 'Sorry Mommy. You are 0-3.'

The kids were enjoying this and even though I was getting a little uptight, I was enjoying the fact that they were having fun even if it was at my expense.

Brian's turn.

He asks what color is my hair Mommy?

I respond Bwaack-Black.

Brian looks over at Janet figuring that was pretty close but Janet quickly disqualifies the response by saying it was inaudible and not understandable.

The nerve of this kid. My kid!

By this time, we hear a key in the door. It's Harry he walks straight into the kitchen says he got my message and obviously I went through with it. He asked us all if we were having fun. The kids nodded. Harry then looks at me and indicates that he brought home some Boston Cream pie, my favorite so me thinking that the game would be over and Harry or the kids would untie me, I started to savor the likelihood of digging into that Boston Cream Pie.

Harry, the spoiler and the ultimate teaser tells me that it would have to wait for a more convenient time since he sees that I am "Tied Up" up right now! What a wise guy!

Cheri
Have a nice day!
(-: :-)

Cheri
handgagged@yahoo.com
http://www.yahoo.com
USA