Me : 01 - "Survivor" - The Tied Up Edition (f+/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Me : 01 - "Survivor" - The Tied Up Edition (f+/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Me's stories
01 - "Survivor" - The Tied Up Edition
Story index at the bottom

By Me

Monday, December 12th 2005 - 09:58:00 PM

"Survivor" - The Tied Up Edition

Last year in high school my friend Liz and I played a nasty practical joke on my sister Laura and a few of her friends. They got revenge.
They were 17 and 18 and Liz and I were 16. There were 6 of them.

One day on the weekend when our parents were away they captured me and Liz and overpowered us. They tied our hands behind our backs with ropes and then handcuffed us too, putting handcuffs over the ropes on our hands.. They tied our feet with rope and put duct tape on our mouths for gags. They laughed at us and locked us in the walk-in closet downstairs off the living room

Later Laura and her friends dragged us out and told us, "We're going to give one of you a chance to get free. This is going to be like "Survivor". One of you will be given immunity. You'll be set free as a reward. But instead of being made to leave, the other will stay tied up and be punished."

Laura's friend Sue took our shoes and socks off and left Liz and I barefoot. We were then told of our "challenge". It would be a barefoot race while tied up, up and down the stairs with obstacles along the way. The first one to finish and untie themselves in a set amount of time would win and be set free. The other one would lose and be punished. If we didn't finish in the timeframe given, we would booth lose and be punished.

They didn't mention what the punishment was until after Laura described the insane challenge they all cooked up.

Here it was:

We had to make our way upstairs to Laura's bedroom with our hands and feet bound and with gags on our mouths. Two friends (Sara and Kim) waited there. When we got there we'd find two decks of cards on the floor in their boxes. One red and one blue.

Our gags would be taken off and we would have to pick the cards up in our teeth and make our way down the upstairs hallway on our knees. If we dropped the decks we'd have to go back to the starting line downstairs, gagged again. With the decks in our teeth we had to go on our knees to an assigned corner of my parents' bedroom down the hall (about 15 feet). Laura's friend Jamie would be waiting there.

We would then be forced to open the cardboxes with our feet and use out toes to sort through the cards and find the 4 aces. Then we would have to pick the 4 aces up in our teeth and make our way back downstairs to the living room.

If we dropped the cards at all we had to go back to my parents' bedroom and unpack the cards and pick them up with our teeth again.

When we got there we would hand the cards with our teeth to Laura and another friend Amber (the other two friends had taken off). Amber would then force us to hop down the hall into the den about 20 feet away. She would then unlock the handcuffs and blindfold us with a scarf. She would give us an hour to get untie our hands and feet from the ropes, while blindfolded. If we got untied in the hour, we would take our blindfolds off and run them back to Laura.

The first person to hand the blindfold to Laura would be the winner. The reward was they would be forgiven and set free. The other person lost.

The loser would stay tied up. If the loser was lucky enough to have the handcuffs undone by this point, they would be put back on and the person would be gagged again and put on the living room floor, bound and gagged, at the feet of all 5 of them.

Laura then said.

"If you lose, we're going to keep you tied up and tickle you for the rest of the night". And they all laughed. The same tickle fate would await both people if neither got untied in time.

The girls took their places and Laura cupped my face in her hands and smiled.

"You will learn to play tricks on me", she giggled. "I hope you lose and we tickle you to death!"

I gulped through the gag and turned red.

"Survivors get ready, and go!" Laura yelled. Liz and hopped off toward the stairs, tied up and gagged. We were both rushing and panicking.

Who won?

Take a guess. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Me