T&R : 05 - Icy Vengeance (mf/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

T&R : 05 - Icy Vengeance (mf/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

T&R's stories
05 - Icy Vengeance
Story index at the bottom

By T&R

Monday, December 19th 2005 - 02:18:20 PM

Icy Vengeance

Man it's been a long time since my last post. Enough about that, on to the story.

Last post, revenge against Sarah's older sister Amy was thwarted due to Sarah's insatiable desire to have me captive. She got her wish at the price of her own capture and imprisonment.

We later escaped and captured Amy, but when my guard was down, Sarah bound me as well. We escaped and vowed revenge against Sarah. That is where this begins.

About 3 weeks after the incident, Amy called me saying that there was a night when Sarah's parents would be gone for the weekend. Amy would be "gone" as well.

When Sarah had gone to her friend's house, Amy let me in, and I hid under Sarah's bed behind some clothes.

Waiting was so boring.

Her parents left around 6. I heard her watching a movie most of the time. At 8 she went into the shower to get ready for a party she would not be attending.

When she came into her room, I texted Amy to come in quietly.

I slowly came out from under the bed, as quietly as I could. While she decided what to wear, I threw a pillowcase over her head, clamped my hand over her mouth, wrapped my free arm around both of hers, and in a disguised voice told her to do exactly as I said.

Although she knew that it might have been me, she was still kicking and making muffled screams, as she had nothing on but her underwear, and it was very likely that I was some burglar/pervert that had caught her.

Amy entered with 4 rolls of duct tape and a lot of rope. We probably didn't need that much, but you never knew.

I had sat down on the bed and wrapped my legs around Sarah's, so she couldn't kick me.

Amy taped Sarah's ankles and forced her wrists together behind her back and taped them.

Amy then went to Sarah's dresser, and tossed me our old stuffing stand by, Sarah's panties.

Amy pinched Sarah's nose and I shoved the panties in when she opened for air.

We then taped above and below the knees, the middle of the thighs, at her waist so her hands touched her bum, above and below her bra and somehow without taking off the pillowcase, we tapefolded her eyes.

We removed the pillowcase and stood back and looked at our handiwork.

We silently agreed. This was awesome.

By this time, Sarah had worked the panties out of her mouth, as we had not taped them in.

I started to feel like a bastard as Sarah tearfully begged,
"Please take what you want. Just let me go."

She obviously thought we were thieves and that we were going to hurt her.

Being sisters, Amy recovered from this quickly.

Without a word from either of us, she stooped to pick up the panties, ripped a strip of tape, and gagged her, despite her increasingly muffled, desperate, and incoherent, and ultimately stifled pleas for mercy.

I went to say it was us, but Amy handgagged me and let me out of the room, as Sarah continued to cry and squirm.

When she couldn't hear either of us, Amy removed her hand.

"Don't you feel bad bout this?!" I asked.

"No," she replied with a grin.

"In fact I think we should milk this as long as we can!"

"You're despicable."

"I know!"

I thought about it. When I did, it seemed like a good prank more and more.

"I think you've convinced me," I smirked.

"Glad you see it my way! Now let's make it sound like we're ransacking the place!"

We made noises of searching, indescriminate speech and the occasional "Jackpot!".

After a few minutes of this, Amy grabbed a butter knife out of the kitchen and we entered Sarah's room.

In heavily disguised voices, we made sinister laughing noises.

Amy then held the butterknife to Sarah's throat, eliciting a cry of fright from Sarah.

"Well girly," I said in my burglar voice.

"We've got a lot of nice stuff from your house. But we aren't taking you, unfortunately."

I then felt her which made her emit more terrified squeaks. Had she known it was me, she wouldn't have minded at all.

"The fact of the matter is, we like to kill one person per robbery. And your the only one here."

Amy, who had been silent until now, laughed evilly, causing Sarah to scream and continue her muffled pleas.

"Well darling," I said.

"Goodbye!"

As Sarah screamed what I thought was No, over and over, Amy took the knife away, and I ripped off the blindfold.

Sarah cowered and wimpered with her eyes closed. When she felt she was alright she opened her eyes.

When she looked up, the silence was broken by her shouts of gagged anger, and by our loud laughter.

"SHE FELL FOR IT!"

"I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!"

When we stopped laughing, we looked over at Sarah who, although she had stopped shouting, still had a look of pure unbridled fury on her semi-visible face.

She looked down at her crotch when she noticed we were staring at it.

Her visible face turned a moist, bright, rosy red, and we started laughing again.

During our little act, she had wet herself.

Sarah looked distressed again.

A rope had been wound around her ankles and hung from a door's coathook.
Her body now formed a perfect "L" with the wall, her pelvis being the angle.

She looked at us across the room, where we were sitting at a table.

We still had plans to come.

Sorry for the ending like this the second part should be here in a day or two at best.

T&R