Terrence : 04 - I'd do anything to get gagged (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Terrence : 04 - I'd do anything to get gagged (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Terrence's stories
04 - I'd do anything to get gagged
Story index at the bottom

By Terrence

Saturday, December 24th 2005 - 11:47:24 PM

Here's another one for you sockboy.
-----------------------------------------

"Three... Two... One..." Brian muttered to himself as he put on his black sweatshirt, slipped his black vans (shoes) on and pushed his white crew socks down before grabbin a beanie and opening the back-door. We decided to play "Hide-and-seek," since we had nothing better to do. It was in the upper 50's (degrees farenheit) and around sunset. A cool north wind brushed by him as he ran towards the woods in which I was hiding.

I had been hanging out with Brian since he didn't make the middle-school basketball team. At this time he was about 12 and I 14, a few weeks away from being a year older. I had been friends with Brian's older sister, Michelle, for years and, during these cold autumn afternoons was invited over to their house to hang out with Brian. Michelle herself, at this time, was visiting her father in Haiti.

I knew for a while that I wanted to be tied by Brian, so I tried to figure out a way to get it done. I saw this afternoon as my opportunity. At a moment when Brian and I were both about bored to death, I asked him "Want to play hide-and-seek?"

"Thats something little kids play." He retorted.
"Yeah, but we can make the game more interesting." I countered. He seemed interested, "Why don't we do this. If you can catch me in 10 minutes, I'll give you $10."
"Ok!" He said excitedly, "And what if I find you later?"
"You get $5 if you find me in 15 minuets, later than that you get nothing."
"What if I find you earlier than 10? What about like 5 or less?"
"If you find me earlier then 5 minutes, I'm damn near pathetic. If you find me in under 5 minutes, you get $15 and some sort of way to punish me."
"Punish you?" he asked half-excited half-confused.
"Yes, punish me. Don't need to worry about it, you won't find me that quickly. Alright, give me to the count of 150."
"Ok, I'm starting the count now..."

I was intentionally hiding in an easy place to spot, and after about 3 and a half minutes he caught me.

"Damn!" I yelled, acting in agony and self-disgust. I pulled out my wallet and thrust the due amount in his hands.
"Yes!" He yelled happily. "You suck."
"I know! Now you have to punish me." I said in ating despair.
"You don't need to..." he began.
"No, Brian, I deserve it. Let's go up to your room and figure out what the punishment will be." I said.

When we got to his room, he put the money in his sock drawer and said, "Well, what's one thing you hate?"
I had my answer to this question well rehersed, "Ugh, Well... I really hate feet and get nausiated by the smell of them... the smell you can almost taste..."
"That's it! That can be your punishment! I'll make you smell my feet!"
"That's all your gonna make me do?" I asked.
"Should I make you do more?" he questioned, a puzzled look on his face.
"Well, making me smell your feet is letting me off a little easy... tasting your feet would be much worse."
"Yeah it would, but how? I don't want you licking my feet."
"I don't know how..." I lied, "There has to be some way."
He pondered before saying, "Socks! They smell like feet!"
"Yeah, that would work." I said in false apprehension.

Brian ran to his bookbag and pulled the socks he used for gym class. They were white crew socks with gray on the toes and heels, the brand were Hanes. They were a bit black on the bottom, and smelled like... well, gym socks.

I licked my lips and said, "How long should I keep them in here?"
"How about 3 minutes?" He replied with a question.
"Ok, but you better secure them... I might spit them out as a reflex." So, he ran to get some duct tape.
"And I better tape your hands together to." he said while he did the deed, "that way you cant w0rip the tape off and spit the socks out."
"Right." I said.

"Shove a sock in it!" Brian said in a cliche manner as he forced the big wad behind my teeth deep into my mouth and sealed my mouth with a few pieces of duct tape. Then, he cocooned the tape around my hands and watched me for 3 minutes. The taste was what I expected, but I loved the feeling of those socks in my mouth.

When the 3 minutes were done, he untaped my hands and mouth and I spit the socks out.

The End.

-----------------------------------------
Unfortunately, most of my tie ups (other than games like war) were almost conducted by me.

Terrence