American Ninja : 01 - Trick (m+/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

American Ninja : 01 - Trick (m+/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

American Ninja's stories
01 - Trick
Story index at the bottom

By American Ninja

Friday, December 23rd 2005 - 09:55:43 PM

Trick

I live in a house with about 10 other guys while I'm at school and a few of us decided to play a pretty good joke on some of the other guys that we lived with.

A few of them went out and there were four of us were left at the house and we decided to play a joke on the other guys. The four there were me, Brian, Mike, and John. We decided to trash the common area of our house and then say that a bunch of women came over and did it. It sounded like a great idea so we moved on it. We had a bunch of old phone books so we shredded them to pieces all over the hallways, living room, and kitchen. We also flipped most of the furniture and messed up the rest of it pretty good. We looked at our house and it was thoroughly trashed.

A couple of the other guys decided that we should take this little joke a step further. Brian suggested that we tie up a couple of the guys so it would really freak out the rest of the group when they got back. I jumped at the opportunity because I've enjoyed this kinda thing for quite some time.

We ended up deciding that Brian and Mike do the tying and John and I would be tied up. I was pretty excited but didn't want to let it on since I think I'm the only one in the group that actually enjoys this. We looked around the house and found a few rolls of duct tape and decided to use that. I have some experience with duct tape so John and I decided to change into some crappy clothes so we didn't have any problem getting the tape off. We also were fully clothed since we didn't want any on the skin. Brian and Mike brought in a couple of chairs and told us to sit down in them.

Brian and Mike went to work on me first. They tied my arms behind my back several times with the tape and then tied my feet together as well. I tested it right away and it was extremely tight so I knew I wouldn't be getting loose at all. They continued to use more tape around by body securing me to the chair. They also used it on my thighs, knees, and all the way around the chair so I couldn't even move at all. Satisfied with their work, they decided to move onto John.

John wasn't sure how comfortable his hands would be behind the chair so he held them out in front. They tied him up extremely tight as well and they tied his hands to his thighs. He tested them out and he couldn't move as well. They used up most of the rest of the rolls on us and we looked like silver mummies by the end of it. Since we were just playing with the other guys, they made sure we were ok and we were fine. I then suggested that they gag us to make it even more real. Mike and Brian jumped on that and put a strip of tape over our mouths and pressed it on. After a while, the tape was falling off so they asked if they could put it on much tighter. We said no problem so they taped our mouths shut and ran it all around our heads so we really couldn't do any speaking. The only thing that came out of our mouths was mmmmmmmmmmmmpppphhhh.

Brian and Mike decided to go to their rooms and hide since we had no idea when the guys would get back. They turned the lights off and we sat there in the dark waiting. After awhile, they still hadn't come back and I was starting to get a little uncomfortable. John was really getting uncomfortable. I didn't know why but he was mmmmmmmmmmpppphhhing all over the place. A few minutes later, I heard him start to pee himself and see it drop onto the floor. I started mmmmmmmppphhhhing like crazy too after that. Brian and Mike didn't hear us so we were stuck there. However, it wasn't five minutes later when we heard the guys walking up to the front door. They opened the door and saw us there all tied up and freaked. They ran over to us and pulled out some pocket-knives and cut us free. They were so sympathetic to us and they were asking what happened. We told them the story about the women coming by and doing this to us and they were so in shock that they had no choice but to believe us. We got ourselves and our house all cleaned up and grinned pretty well to each other about the whole gag.

About a week later, we told them that we made up the whole thing on them. They really didn't know what to say but we all had a pretty good laugh about it.

I've been reading these stories for years and this is my first post. Hope you guys liked it!

American Ninja