Alansa : 01 - Classic capture the flag (F+/F+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Alansa : 01 - Classic capture the flag (F+/F+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Alansa's stories
01 - Classic capture the flag
Story index at the bottom

By Alansa

Thursday, December 29th 2005 - 03:49:04 PM

Classic capture the flag

This story is about me and seven friends playing a long and exciting game of paintball with capture the flag as a motive. I am a 21 year old girl from Sweden. I played this game with Anna, Johanna, Kristina, Julia, Ulrika, Lisa and Ingrid. They are all around my age.

The happening was Ingrid's birthday and me and Anna were going to arrange a paintball game. We were going to play capture the flag in a small forest with small trees. We had decided that we were going to make it a bit more exciting by adding the point "taking captives".

We were split into two teams. Me, Johanna, Kristina and Julia against Anna, Ulrika, Lisa and Ingrid. Each team were equipped with a set of coveralls and guns. My team wore green, and the others wore blue. In addition the teams had hostage gadgets like rope, duct tape, handcuffs and bandanas.
Each team had their base on each side of the forest. You couldn't see from one base to the other. It was about a quarter mile from one to the other.
I remember being excited and nervous. The other girls acted like me too. It was only Anna that showed real confidence and fighting spirit.

We split up and began. My team had an idea of me and Kristina were going to go around their base and get them from behind, while Julia and Johanna were going through the middle. I had some duct tape with me and a set of handcuffs.

We ran on the flanks without seeing anyone. And captured their flag without a problem. No one were there. I took care of the flag and put it down the back of my coverall so it was sticking up. We went slowly together back on one side of the forest. There we saw Ulrika hiding behind a bush without noticing us. We decided to shoot her and tie her up. The rules were that if you were shot or felt a gun to your body you couldn't call for backup. If you were shot you couldn't move for three minutes. I shot her in the leg and we brought her to the outskirts of the forest hoping that no one would find her there.

The forest was full of nice trees to tie people up to, so we used one now. We took her hands behind a tree and crossed the wrists. I used my duct tape to tie them together. Kristina used some of her rope that she had brought to tie her chest and legs to the tree. Finally she shoved a bandanna into her mouth and I sealed it with duct tape. She couldn't move at all. The rules were also that if you tied someone up you had to leave the captives weapon together with the captive.

Then we went slowly towards our base. We didn't see anyone else. But our flag was gone. No use in having their flag they had ours.

We decided to try another way. Over a small hill, and maybe shoot someone from up there. But arriving at the hill we saw no enemy. Only their base with Julia and Johanna tied back to back to a thin tree. They were gagged with bandannas and wrapped with rope around their bodies. They tried getting loose but without luck. Then suddenly we heard a voice. "They're over here". Anna had spotted us. We ran and heard someone shooting after us.

Suddenly I was alone. I had no idea of where Kristina was. I decided to try to sneak up on their base and free the two captives. Then I suddenly heard someone whisper at me. It was Kristina. She hadn't been hit. We went to their base and started untying Julia and Johanna. At the point of losing the last knot. We were all shot at once. In our legs. It hurt a bit. It seemed like the blue team just waited for us to come. Ulrika was there as well. She had been found and freed. Anna acted like a team leader and took my flag. Then she ordered "Tie them up". Me and Anna wasn't unfamiliar with tying each other up. But we had never brought other girls. We lost our weapons to the ground and had to do as they said. I found this position amusing. Not knowing how someone were going to tie you up.

First they handcuffed three of us to a tree so that we couldn't run when three minutes had gone.

Johanna was first. They planned to hogtie her. They tied her wrists and elbows first. Then her knees and ankles. And at last they tied her wrists to her ankles. She was gagged with a bandanna. Then it was Kristina's turn. They put her back to a tree and taped her wrists on the other side of the tree behind her back. Then she was stuck tight to the tree by wrapping duct tape around her chest, knees and ankles. She was completely duct taped by a tight tape gag.

Then Julia was up. They brought her to the same tree but taped her wrists together and to a branch over her head. Then they tied her knees and ankles together. She was gagged with duct tape as well.

It seemed like Anna were going to enjoy tying me up last. I confronted her with that they wouldn't win by tying me up, because they didn't have their own flag. I had hidden it in our base. Anna replied that it wouldn't be a problem to find it. Really it wasn't either.. Anyway she laid me on my stomach on the ground and hogtied me with rope real tight. She enjoyed herself. For a gag she stuffed a bandanna in my mouth and secured it with duct tape. I mphed and tried to get loose. I had no chance. I knew that we had lost this.

Anna then gave us another small hope. Their team were all going to look for their flag at our base and in the meantime we could try to free ourselves.

After about ten minutes Julia was about to get loose. The tape on her wrists were about to break. I eyed a new hope for my team. When she got loose she ran over to me and began losing my knots. The minute I was free, we were shot again. They came back with their flag. Anna had her victory grin on.

"You're free, now I can enjoy making you bound and gagged all over" she said.

They were going to duct tape us together. They first taped our wrists behind our backs. Then they placed us back to back. They wrapped duct tape around our chests, knees and ankles. We were stuck. They stuffed our mouths with bandanna and sealed them with duct tape. We were pinned to the ground, where we were mmphing and struggling to get loose.

They finally cheered for victory and let us struggle for about thirty minutes to get loose before they untied us. It was a relief, but I also had enjoy being tied up that much:)

Alansa

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

And I enjoyed reading about it!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic