Billy : 01 - My first experience as a captive... (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Billy : 01 - My first experience as a captive... (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Billy's stories
01 - My first experience as a captive...
Story index at the bottom

By Billy

Friday, December 30th 2005 - 02:48:57 AM

My first experience as a captive....

Hi, I'm a new poster but I love the site. Anyway, here's a story that happened to me when i was 16 at my friend Mortimer's house. I've always had a thing for being tied up or tying up for a while, but I finally had my first chance to explore this secret passion of mine. Anyway, Mortimer was also 16 with shorter dark-blonde hair, skinny, tanned but hairless body. So I go over to Mortimer's house just to hang out but almost as soon as I enter his house (his parents were out for the weekend) he anxiously asks me if I want to go swimming. I was surprised by Mortimer's excitement about swimming.

"I didn't bring any trunks with me," I said.

"Don't worry you can borrow one of mine, c'mon on"

Mortimer lead me through his hallway to his room and handed me a suit and pointed me to the bathroom. In the bathroom I changed into the suit and kept my shirt on. I opened the door and called out Mortimer's name, he called back and told me he was already outside.

Mortimer was standing in his bathing suit by the pool waiting for me with a smile on his face. When I came out he gave me a confused look.

"Why do you have your shirt on?"

"Oh, sorry"

I took off my shirt, not noticing Mortimer's eyes staring at my body. Mortimer did a cannonball into the pool and splashed me and told me to come in. I stepped into the water but it was freezing. My nipples were like rocks. Mortimer walked over to me by the shallow end where I entered. His nipples were as hard as mine. He looked at my dry upper body and quickly, but firmly pinched my hard nipple.

"Ouch!" I cried

Mortimer just giggled and twisted harder. I was loving it but kept up the act. Mortimer finally let go and my nipple was red. I looked at mortimer with vengeance in my eyes.

"Why you!" I said, mocking old movies.

Mortimer quickly climbed out of the pool before I could get him and he ran into his house. I got out, put my cheesy hawaii shirt on but didn't button it and followed him.

The house was quiet, way too quiet, so I was very careful in my search. I walked into Mortimer's room and quietly pushed the door open. The room was empty.

Suddenly, a felt a hand cover my mouth firmly and another grab my bare chest, deliberately going under my open shirt. Damnit! He got me. I didn't struggle. The hand slowly moved over my ribs and playfully pinched my left nipple.

"Mmmmmpph" I let out.

I heard Mortimer's devilish giggle before he said these words....

"You're my prisoner now, don't struggle or I'll make it worse on you. Cooperate with me or you'll hate this more than I'm sure you already will."

I nodded my head. Mortimer pushed me into his room and pulled my shirt off me and told me to lay face-up on his sheetless bed. I obeyed and watched Mortimer as he reached under his bed and pulled out his "goody bag" of toys. He first pulled out a thin white rope of about medium length and walked over to me.

"Time for the first tie-up. Hands above your head and wrists together,"

I did so and he carefully wrapped the rope several times around my wrists to the wooden bars at the head of his bed.. The ropes felt tight.

"Ow, hey watch it Mortimer, not so tight" I lied.

Mortimer smiled at me and tightened the rope even more. He got my message. He went back over to the bag and pulled out 2 other pieces of the same rope and began to work on my ankles. Mortimer tied each ankle securely to the posts of his bed. Not a lot of bonds but it was all he needed.

Mortimer stepped back to look at his work. He nodded with approval.

"C'mon, struggle, try to get out." He demanded.

And seriously, no joke, I tried as hard as I could to wiggle out of the bonds but it was no use. I was his.

"I can't get out Mortimer. You win, man. Now let me out."

"Don't try that with me. You know you're in for a fun night."

"You're all mine."

I was dying with anticipation of this torture to come. Mortimer went back to his bag and pulled out the following.

a) 2 clothespins
b) a small bowl filled with watery ice cubes
c) a bandana

My eyes grew wide and Mortimer saw this.

"You're gonna love this."

Mortimer brought over the bowl and the clothespins, which he teasingly put on his own nipples first. Mortimer looked at my helpless skinny body and ran his finger down my chest, gently pinching each nipple as he came by it. My nipples had gone back to their normal softness.

"Your nipples have softened up already, I guess we'll have to fix that up."

I was too anxious to speak, I just looked up at Mortimer as he took out one cube of ice and held it above my legs. Suddenly, I felt ice-cold drops of water hit my bound ankles. Drip! Another drop hit my knee cap, he was working his way up. Another drip hit my crotch and mortimer giggled and let another drop hit the same place before moving up to my bellybutton. Drip-Drop! The ice-cold drops hit my bare stomach and chest and my neck.

The drips stopped and Mortimer quickly jumped on top of my bound body. Mortimer straddled me and gently pressed the cube to my stomach and moved it up to my right nipple and began to move it around and harden my nipple, as promised. He began to breathe heavily as he moved over to my other nipple and massaged it. The cold water spread down to my sides and back and I shivered.

"I can tell you like it," he said as he continued to massage.

"Ya, i do" i admitted finally.

"Good, because that's not it"

Mortimer grabbed a handful of ice cubes and thrust them down my swim trunks. Oh god that sucked! Mortimer laughed as I struggled with my bonds uselessly. Mortimer reached behind himself at his shelves without breaking his straddle and brought out a video camera and began to videotape me.

"Oh come on Mortimer! This is embarassing!"

"Well, if you don.t obey my rules then I'll have to start copying this tape, and you dont want that do you."

He was right. Mortimer videotaped me a little longer before putting the camera away and looked down at my cold wet body. Mortimer harshly rubbed his hands on my chest and stomach to dry me off.

He reached back into his bag and came back with the clothespins and placed them on each nipple and got off of me. Mortimer turned around and said

"I'm gonna play videogames now, if you can escape I'll let you tie me up, okay? But i don't think you're gonna make it out of this one."

Mortimer was about to leave the room when he stopped and remembered something.

"I yeah, I almost forgot this."

Mortimer came back and grabbed the bandana and tied it over my mouth and gave the clothespins a quick twist. Man that hurt. Mortimer left the room without saying a word and left me there.

Well.... it took me about 4 hours to get loose. This was when Mortimer went to sleep on the floor next to me.... I believe me, I was ready for my revenge.....

Give me some feedback.

Thanks,

Billy