scott : 01 - Neighbor tied up (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

scott : 01 - Neighbor tied up (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

scott's stories
01 - Neighbor tied up
Story index at the bottom

By scott

Friday, January 6th 2006 - 10:41:17 AM

Neighbor tied up

Hello

My names is Scott and I have only just recently began reading some of these story and I must say it feels good not to be lonely in my feelings of bondage and stuff like that.

Anyway getting to my story of my first bondage experience. It happened when I was thirteen or so and we had moved in to our house recently. Any way my sister had made some friends including the next door neighbor who I will call Kim (Kim was a year younger than me and was only just a bit shorter as well). My sis invited her over for a swim and sleepover. When we were in the pool we were playing some throwing game and Kim threw the ball over the fence and we made her go get it. While she was gone my parents were just leaving as the phone rang. It was for my sis and so she went up to get it and then Kim came threw the side gate with the ball. This was clearly my window of opportunity, as my sis was going to be on the phone for who knows how long. (my sis was two years younger than me) Kim hoped back in the pool and asked where my sis was so I told her. Afterwards she asked me what were we going to do, so I looked around the and eureka I found some rope and turned to Kim, and said as punishment for losing the ball I was going to tie her up in the pool.

She reluctantly accepted and presented her hands together out in front and I shook my head. She gave me a confusing look, but I then grabbed her hands and spun her around and tied her hands up. She remained like that for 5 minutes before I helped her up the ladder out of the pool. I then proceeded to tie her ankles up and got her jump in the pool - I was waiting for her in the deep end to make sure she didn't drown or nothing like that. After ten minutes of this, my sis finally got of the phone and came into the pool and untied Kim. When the opportunity next came, I asked Kim if she enjoyed that experience and when she agreed. I then asked her if she would like to be tied up again that night.

Later on that night after everyone was asleep except me and Kim, we proceeded to the guestroom. We went to the guest because the bed had posts to which to be tied. When we got in there, she asked me how I was going to tie her up. I then showed her the handful of rope to which I was going to tie her with. She gave me a confused look again, so I told her lay on the bed and I was going to tie her spread eagle style. After I had her tied up, she asked me what now. I then told her to wait a minute. I ran around the house looking for materials. When I got back with a small bag of goodies, Kim had a bit of a scared look in her face, so I knelt down beside the bed and blindfolded her so she wouldn't know what was about to happen.

After she was blindfolded I scrunched up a bandanna and shoved it in her mouth and then I quickly ripped of a piece of duct tape and shoved it over her mouth and repeated this process about ten times so all that I you could hear was a quite mmmpphhh from her immobilized body. Then the fun began, as I started to tickle her for about 20 minutes. After I was finished, I left here there while I went to the toilet and when I got back I untied her and we both went to bed .

The next morning she said that she really enjoyed it and wasn't going to tell anyone about

And re assured me that there wasn't going to be any revenge on her part cause she was much to nice a girl to do that.

Thanks for reading my first bondage experience I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

scott
scoborg311@hotmail.com