Samuel Berkin : 01 - Held for the Night (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Samuel Berkin : 01 - Held for the Night (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Samuel Berkin's stories
01 - Held for the Night
Story index at the bottom

By Samuel Berkin

Tuesday, January 17th 2006 - 06:52:12 PM

Held for the Night

This story may seem long, but bare with me.
-------------------------------------------

It was rather stormy out that night as I left the spa where I run the treadmill when it's cold outside. As a 17 year old just shy of six feet tall, I was a bit awkward. I live in an area where hitch-hiking is still safe, and on that windy cool night, I was a bit nervous about it.

I only walked about a quarter of a mile when a green truck pulled up next to me. I looked over and saw it to be Heath, an 18 year old a couple of inches taller than me. He, too, was at the spa that night.

"Hey, Berkin right?" he asked over the wind.
"Uhhh, yeah." I replied, butter-flies swirling around my stomach.
"The stretch is closed, the water is over-washing on the road." he yelled back. There was a 10 mile stretch between the town where I lived and the town where I worked and went to the spa.
"Ohh..." I said very disappointed. Shit, I thought to myself, what am I going to do now?
"You can come stay at my place tonight if ya want. I just have an apartment a mile away." he replied.
My stomach churned, there was no way out of this one.
"Thats ok, my aunt and uncle have a house not far, I can stay there."
"Nonsense, man. You shouldn't stay alone on a night like this."
The stranger's hospitality would have been warming for most people, but a chill ran down my spine... what were his motives?

After continually insisting, being the coward I am, I caved in and called my folks making a lie that I was, indeed, staying at my aunt and uncle's house before I entered the car. I looked over and noticed Heath was wearing a brown muscle shirt and white shorts with brown name-brand tennis shoes and crew socks flipped down to his ankle. I had to move some junk before I could sit comfortably. The truck smelled like a mixture of the spa's body-wash and musk.

The ride to the small one-bedroom apartment was a silent one between the two of us as hard rock cackled through the speakers. The clock claimed that the ride was only 5 minutes long, though it felt, at least triple that.

"Here we are." Heath said as he took the keys out of the admission, grabbed a duffel bag out of the back seat and opened the door. I followed him up the three flights of stairs. He opened the unlocked front-door, threw the duffel bag on the couch and turned on the dim over-head light. He threw me what must have once been a white towel and said, "You better shower up, it helps relax the muscles."

I did as I was told, wordlessly. The bathroom could have been cleaner and the fan was the loudest I'd ever heard, which only added to my nervousness. I dressed in my spare clothes which were a white and blue polo shirt and jeans with black and blue name-brand tennis shoes and white ankle socks.

When I got out of the bathroom, Heath looked up and said, "Have a seat."

I again, did as I was told and sat in a musty brown chair across from the television which was playing an old action movie. Heath came over to join me, he had changed into red silk boxers and a white, cotton t-shirt. On his feet, he wore black crew socks pulled up rather sloppily with many creases and folds. He brought with him two Budweisers, which was my first alcoholic drink, and two bowls of easy-mac.

We ate our meal in silence, and he finished before me. He threw his trash away and moved wordlessly back down the short hallway into, what I presumed to be the bedroom. I didn't finish much later and quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

But when I left the room, the lights were all out, not knowing where the light-switches were, I cautiously shuffled in the dark when all of a sudden I was pushed down to the ground, and a foul smelling cloth was shoved in my mouth and another cloth tied around my head. Taken by shock, I struggled but my attacked made sure that his victim wasn't goin anywhere. My wrists were bound by cord behind my back and then by feet were tied in the same fashion before I was put in a hog-tie.

The lights cut on and Heath was standing over me, his foot on my chest. "Sorry bud." he said with a smile as I was dragged back to the bedroom. "I have this thing where I like to tie other guys up, you were too easy a target to pass up."

I was terrified, what was he going to do now?

In reality, Heath didn't do much, he stroked his fingers against the soul of my feet for a bit, asking if I was ticklish before he turned off the light.

"I hope you don't mind spending the night like that, I'll let ya go in the morning."

It took a while for me to fall asleep, but I slept semi-peacefully. The next morning he cut me loose.

"Did you like it?" he asked.
"To be honest, I did rather enjoy it. Maybe we can hang out some more."
"Sure." he replied.

With that, I was off to my aunt and uncle's house, to stay straight with my story.

I was terrified, what was he going to do with me now.

Samuel Berkin