Cody : 04 - A week to remember... (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cody : 04 - A week to remember... (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cody's stories
04 - A week to remember...
Story index at the bottom

By Cody

Sunday, January 22nd 2006 - 02:28:02 AM

A week to remember...

Nick and I have been friends for a long time and this year he was all alone for the holidays cause his parents were away on business so I decided to spend a week with him to keep him company. Just hung out and did the usual for the first day, ordered pizza for all of our meals and just watched TV for the most part. Decided to go have a little dip in the lake out behind his house on the third day. Grabbed a pair of rather bright orange lifejackets he had stolen from school from his shack and jumped into the nice warm water. Bobbed about and floated for a bit just talking about life, then the subject of our bondage fantasies came up. He said that he always wondered what it would be like to be tied up and tossed into a pond with a lifejacket on just to float around. I told him I always wanted to be put into a straitjacket just to see how it felt. Nick's eyes lit up. His brother had just started performing escapology so he just bought a straitjacket for his show. I told him that if he could lock me up in it, I'd tie him up and float him in the pond...we were both estatic.

We both paddled to shore and went into his house to find some rope and tape. When we got back to the lake's edge I got nick belly down on the floor and proceeded to wrap some orange duct tape around his ankles, when they were secure I tied his wrists behind his back with some white nylon rope, when I finished the last double knot I connected his wrists and ankles together with more rope to form a very tight hogtie. He tested his restraints and was satisfied with my work, I then slowly dragged him into the water and paddled out to the middle of the lake where we floated and chatted somemore while he was still hogtied. Our lifejackets keeping us afloat.

After about an hour or so he told me he was getting tired so I slowly tugged him back to shore, brought him onto the bank and plopped him down on the gravel and took a moment to catch my breath.

"Hey thanks Cody, that was great"
"Dont mention it spike"
"Ok, you can untie me now and we can go look for Danny's straitjacket"

At that I glanced over at his bound body and gave him an evil little smirk...

"or maybe I could just leave you like that..."
"aww, comeon cody, i'm tired"
"well I'm not...say spike, you still insanely ticklish on your feet?"

his eyes widened with terror...

"dont you dare cody! please, I'll wet myself...besides, that wasn't part of the deal..."
"of course not...promises are made to be broken!"

So I jumped on him and started to trace his soles with my fingertips. He erupted into laughter and pleas for me to stop. I couldn't have cared less, it was just too fun tickling my good buddy and watching him writhe about and squirm in ticklish agony. He kept thrashing about but I wasn't moving one bit...so I kept up the tickle torture for another 20 minutes, nick would beg to differ, but i swear it was just 20 very long minutes...couldn't really tell if he had really wet his pants or not cause we were still wet from the pond anyway. But his the front of his lifejacket had turned from a nice bright red to a dirty muddy brown from all his squirming around on the gravel. I untied him and helped him up.

"you're an asshole you know"
"of course I am, and that's why there'll never be another friend like me"

We both laughed it off and headed back to the house to wash up...but little did i know that payback's a bitch...

to be continued...

ticklish dude

Cody
ticklish_dude13@hotmail.com