JenJen : 02 - Learning the Hard Way (fff/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JenJen : 02 - Learning the Hard Way (fff/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

JenJen's stories
02 - Learning the Hard Way
Story index at the bottom

By JenJen

Tuesday, February 7th 2006 - 08:57:59 PM

My Knotty Highschool years INTRO

Funny that you would mention it Ryan, because in fact there was a lot of tickle torture involved. When I joined Sarah and her friend's in their games, they had been playing since they were very young. As a result, they had gotten a lot of practice. As most of you probably know, a skilled roper beats a skilled escape artist pretty much every time. When the actual escapes became rare, the escape competitions they played lost their edge. So they implemented various tortures as motivators for the one tied up, and to make it more fun for the tier. You try a lot harder to escape if you know you're going to be tortured if you fail. The torture, in this case, was mostly tickling. Tickle torture lends itself so well to tie up games because of the helplessness of the victim and because there is little chance of actually hurting or damaging him/her. At the same time, it can still be very torturous, especially at the hands of Sarah and her friends, who could be very merciless at times. I learned this the hard way, in my very first tie up game with them. Although tickling was the most common, we sometimes used other methods as well, which I will get to in my stories.
My stories may seem a little cruel at times. There were usually no time limits for how long we spent bound. There were also no set rules on what you could or could not do to the victim after they lost the game, although we never took it too far. Everything was at the full discretion of whoever was untied. This really added a rush to the games, and kept them from losing their edge. In a way it was fun being totally at the mercy or in complete charge of each other. There were some rules, depending on what game we were playing. For example, if it was a time limit to free yourself, or a race with someone else to be the first untied, you could not add more ropes or retie knots after it started.

And finally, I will briefly describe all the players of our games. All of us were very fit and athletic throughout high school. We played together on the both the fall and spring soccer teams. We were not really part of the snobby popular crowd, but there wasn't really one in our high school. While we were great friends and very close, we did not spend all our time together. And when we were together we were not always playing tie ups. We had active social lives and liked to hang at with others, go to parties, and all that jazz.

There was me, age 15 at the time I joined the games, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, athletic build, and medium height. I am extremely ticklish pretty much everywhere. If you exclude my secret spot I was the 2nd most ticklish of the group. I was a novice at the knots when I first started, but learned quickly. I was average at escaping, but always gave my best effort.

There was Sarah, who I guess would be considered the leader, but we all had our own minds. She was the oldest by about 5 months. Sarah was the typical blond bombshell. Tall, lean, large breasts even at 15, beautiful long blond hair, and big blue eyes. She was the prettiest of any of us, arguably the prettiest in the school. There were rumors she was a tease and a prude with the boys. Sarah was an average escaper and tier. She was the most merciless tickler tho. Being very ticklish herself, she could take it well too.

There was Kim, the smallest. She was very skinny and short. Kim was full Japanese, and had that exotic beauty. She was a gymnast and extremely flexible, and was the best escape artist we had. She would bend and twist her body into odd positions to get to knots we thought were out of reach, or slip out the rope. In addition, Kim was the most inventive and best tier. She was not someone you would want to face in any kind of escape competition. She was generally the most ticklish of all of us. Her little feet were by far her most ticklish part.

There was Alicia, the crazy one of the group. She was part Hispanic, and had dark skin and jet black hair. She was strong and well muscled for a girl. She could beat many boys at arm wrestling easily. Alicia was the toughest, and could take tough ties and cruel punishment the best. She was always inventing new torture and punishment methods to try. She also came up with base rules for most of the games we played. It was tough to judge how ticklish Alicia was, she would laugh and buck and squirm like the rest of us, but it was almost impossible to get her to beg or cry.

There was also Beth, but she only played once in awhile. Beth was a year younger than us, and had mostly different friends. She lived next door to Sarah's house, where we played most often. She had red hair, green eyes, and very fair skin with A LOT of freckles. Beth HATED to be tickled, and would usually go home in a huff after a game.

Anyway, enough background already. Stay tuned for the first story.

JenJen
US

---------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 7th 2006 - 11:00:08 PM

Learning the Hard Way PART 1

There is one thing I forgot to mention, but should be pretty obvious anyway. While these stories are burned in my memory pretty well, I don't remember every detail. As a result, I have embellished some details (dialogue, order, timing, etc) to make the story more interesting to read. I know my writing style isn't great. I'm actually taking a writing class soon, and I wanted to practice things like grammar and structure. Anyway, on to the story.

Learning the Hard Way

My introduction to the tie up games came one day after school, some time in the beginning of the second week of freshman year. I had gone home and was doing some homework, when Sarah called me and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out. Alicia and Kim were over, both girls I knew, but not too well. She lived in walking distance and met me half way. Sarah lived with her mom, who held some high powered office job. As a result, they were quite well of financially, but she was never home. When we got to her house, Sarah showed me around a bit. Her house was both beautiful and huge. The walls and corners were filled with antiques and art. It was one of those places you feel awkward in and are afraid to touch anything for fear of breaking it. When we got to the TV room, I was greeted by quite a site. This room had quite a different feel from the rest of the house. It was very modern and functional looking. It was decked out with expensive furniture. Two large black leather couches formed an L against two walls, a small end table taking up the corner between them. A large glass coffee table was in front of one couch, and an ottoman sat in front of the other, it too leather. Nearby was a black leather recliner. They all faced the other corner, which had a large entertainment system taking up half of both walls to either side. In the center was a big screen TV. Had I noticed these things, I would have been amazed. But my eyes were immediately drawn to Alicia.

She was hogtied on one of the couches. She was barefoot, and had on a pair of jeans and a tshirt. Cotton ropes were wrapped around her wrists and ankles, which were connected by more rope. Additional rope was wrapped around her chest, above and below her breasts, pinning her arms down. Her hands were pinned to her butt with more rope around her waist and between her legs. Even more rope was tied above and below her knees. Duct tape was wrapped over her mouth and head several times, gagging her. She mmphed softly and struggled around a bit. Kim, looking proud, was sitting at the end of the couch, next to her feet, with a big smile on her face. Kim was dressed the same, barefoot in jeans and tshirt. It was quite a sight. Little did I know that I would experience being bound on that soft leather couch in this wonderful room many many times.

I just stared for a minute or so before Sarah broke the silence. She explained that they tied each other up all the time, and it was no big deal. Alicia had been bound for around 15 minutes so far, and had half an hour left to escape. Sarah surprised me again if she asked if I would like to try. Watching Alicia struggle around was pretty exciting and she looked like she was having an okay time. I was reminded of the times when my old baby sitter Maria would tie me up. I hesitated, and Sarah reassured me they would go easy, so I agreed. Near the couch was a large cardboard box. It was filled mostly with soft cotton rope, but also contained a few rolls of duct tape, bandannas, and various other straps and belts. She had me sit on the edge of the leather recliner near the couch, picked up a few coils of rope from the box, and approached me.

Without saying anything, she twisted me around a bit, and moved my hands palm to palm behind me. I looked over my shoulder at what she was doing as she wrapped the rope snugly around my wrists about 6 times. It felt snug, but not very tight, and I expected to be able to slip my hands through with some work. That changed, however, when she wrapped more rope between my wrists, cinching them up. They were suddenly bound quite tightly. She took my boots off, "to make me more comfortable", and began to tie my ankles the same way, pushing the bottom of my jeans up a bit and wrapping my bare skin. I watched her intently, at the same time I twisted and pulled on my wrists. I really enjoyed the feeling of the tight ropes against my skin, and the helplessness that came with it. After my feet she tied another rope just above my knees. Next she wrapped a rope tightly around my stomach and bound wrists, pinning them into my back. She cinched this one between my back and wrists as well. As she was finishing, Kim approached with a roll of duct tape and a wash cloth. She asked if I would like to be gagged, and I nodded. "Open up" she said, and stuffed the cloth in my mouth. Then Sarah held my hair up, while Kim wrapped the tape over my mouth and around my head several times. The sticky tape was pushed tightly against my face, sealing my lips and trapping the wash cloth inside. I tried to talk, but could only make quiet mmph sounds and growl noises with my throat.

Suddenly, Sarah pushed me and I fell back against the chair. She looked at the clock and said "okay, we'll give you a half hour to get out, go! I wondered what happened if I was not free by then, but couldn't ask. " And you Alicia, you have about 10 minutes left." Sarah said with a laugh as she and Kim left the room. Alicia, who had been laying comfortably in her hogtie watching me get bound, let out a whine from her gag and started struggling again. I struggled for a few minutes, before settling down and trying to find a knot to pick. My fingers felt around the ropes, but the knot for my hands was on the top side of my bindings, away from my fingers. There was no way I could reach it. The rope pinning my arms to my back was knotted out of reach too. The knots for my ankles and knees were tied on the front as well. The only thing I could do was try to slip the waist rope down to get more freedom with my hands. It was tight tho, pushing itself into the skin around my bare belly, as my shirt had risen. In 10 minutes, I hadn't gotten anywhere, and Alicia's time was up. She had made no progress at all the entire 45 minutes she was bound. They approached her, Sarah sitting down by her feet and Kim kneeling by her side. I thought they were going to untie her.

But they suddenly started tickling her! Sarah raked her nails along Alicia's bare feet and Kim squeezed her sides. She bucked and squirmed, her laughter muffled by the gag. Kim moved her hands along her waist, sides, and ribs, squeezing and pinching and wiggling her fingers. Alicia twisted away, trying to block the tickles as best she could. She twisted to her side, her back away from Kim, the couch giving her side some shelter. This left her other side open, however, and Kim simply grabbed that one. She tried to squirm back down, but Sarah sat on her legs, pinning her on her side. With one hand Sarah grabbed both her big toes and pulled them back. This immobilized her feet and stretched the skin on her soles. Sarah raked and flicked the nails of her other hand up and down the stretched, vulnerable soles, giggling to herself the entire time. Kim had now stood up and and, with both hands under Alicia's shirt, tickled her bare belly and side. Maria continued to laugh hard into her gag, struggling futilely.

After watching in amazement for several minutes, I realized I was in trouble too. If I didn't escape in time, they would probably do this to me. I had less than 15 minutes left, and had made no progress. I struggled hard for those 15 minutes, and they tickled Maria almost the entire time. They gave her a break when she got so out of breath her laughter went silent, but were right back at it again a short minute later.

Maria lie face down in the couch panting, as Sarah first inspected her bonds and extremities and then removed the tape and bandannas from her mouth. Kim went to get her some water, which she drank through a straw. She didn't say anything, and didn't seem angry. When they finished with Maria, both looked over at me with evil little grins. I shook my head and mmphed through my gag, renewing my struggles. Sarah came over and pushed the bar on the recliner down, forcing me to lie back and shooting my feet up on the rest. They ignored my gagged pleas, and Sarah straddled me on the chair, while Kim sat by my feet. Oh god here it comes.

JenJen
US

---------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 7th 2006 - 11:04:15 PM

Learning the Hard Way PART 2

My shirt had risen quite a bit when I got reclined, exposing much of my belly. Sarah lightly and slowly trailed her nails along my stomach, around my belly button. As soon as she touched me, all my muscles tensed up and my hands clenched into fists. I held my breath and braced myself, trying to block out the tickles. Kim watched as Sarah made tickle trails around my stomach, increasing her range as she went. I couldn't fight it. "Tickle tickle tickle, is little Jen ticklish?" Sarah teased. I squirmed around under her, and broke into constant giggles. Sarah remarked "Wow she's ticklish, I'm barley touching her yet." This is when I felt Kim's remove my socks and her nails lightly trace my feet. I kicked my legs away, and brought them up to Sarah's back, pushing them into the cushion to protect the bottoms. Sarah stopped and said, "Jen, put your feet back down....or....or I'll do...THIS!" and she clawed my sides. I let out a surprised yelp through the tape, followed by intense laughter and hard bucking. She stopped after a second, and I calmed down. She waited for me to show my footsies to Kim, poised for another pinchy strike to my sides if I didn't. I did, and Kim grabbed hold of my bound ankles and lightly tickled with her other hand. Sarah started running her nails under my shirt over my belly and sides, moving up to my ribs, and I was again giggling and writhing around.

They were only lightly tickling, but it was still tough. I had constant giggles spilling from my stomach. When you can't breathe through your mouth, even light giggles can make you breathless if they don't stop. They kept this up for several minutes, and I was going mad. When someone is very ticklish and helpless like I was, its hard to keep the tickles light. It's just natural to tickle hard, and you find yourself doing it without having made a conscious switch. Eventually, Sarah stepped it up by adding speed and pressure. She pressed and wiggled her fingers into my sides, tummy, and ribs. With the intensity of the tickling picking up, so did my struggles and laughter. I bucked, kicked, and twisted, laughing hard into my gag. Kim and Sarah laughed along with me. It tickled so bad, and I was helpless to stop it.

Finally, when I thought I was gonna die from lack of oxygen, they stopped. Unfortunately, the break only lasted long enough for Kim to retrieve another rope and lash my bound feet to the foot cushion. I lightly pleaded through my gag. Alicia laughed at me from her hogtied position on the couch.

Again they started, my ability to kick and swing my feet gone this time. They tickled me for another 10 minutes or so, alternating between brief attacks of intense torture, and more mild, lighter tickles to let me catch my breath a bit.

I was tickled for around 20 minutes total, and I was totally exhausted. I was sweating, and my bare arms and legs stuck to the leather. I love the look of leather. I love the soft, cool feel of it, but don't when it gets hot and sticks to the skin. They unwrapped the tape from my mouth, which hurt a bit, but wasn't too bad because it didn't catch any hair. I was given some water, and regagged with the same wash cloth and a scarf, which was tied tightly around my head, pushing the cloth deep into my mouth.

To my surprise, they went over and started tickling Alicia again. Alicia rolled onto her back and pushed her feet into the leather cushion. The girls were fine with this position, and pushed her side against the couch back, preventing her from rolling. Sarah knelt by her legs and held her against the back of the couch with one hand, while she squeezed her knees and thighs with the other. Kim took her position in front of Alicia's upper body, and tickled all over her ribs, stomach, sides, waist, and neck. They tickled the crap out of her for a long time. She got too tired to struggle after awhile and just lay there laughing hoarsely.

Meanwhile, I forced my tired muscles to search for escape. All the struggling hadn't loosened my bonds much, if at all. I did manage to slip the rope around my stomach down to my waist, but couldn't get it over my hips. I was too tired, and decided to reserve the little strength I had left. My fate was in the hands of these two tickle monsters and there was nothing I could do about it. It was the first time in my life I felt truly helpless. It really gave me a thrill. I just sat and watched them tickle Alicia, fearing, but almost hoping for, another tickle assault.

My fears were realized soon enough. They took pity (more like got bored with) Alicia, and switched back to me. This time, Kim worked my upper body, while Sarah took my feet and knees. By the time they were done, tears were streaming down my face, and my skin had little red marks everywhere. My lungs and stomach hurt from laughing so much. I always felt great after a good tickling. It was pretty torturous during, but after I would feel almost euphoric. It felt great to be untied. I enjoyed being bound, but my muscles were getting stiff and my wrists and ankles were sore. I had a good stretch when I could move again. Alicia and I had some pretty bright rope marks, but they faded after an hour or so.

Over an hour had passed since I first arrived at Sarah's, but her mother wasn't due back for several more. We had time for another game.

JenJen
US