Tie-Dye : 02 - Sleep over with Jake (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tie-Dye : 02 - Sleep over with Jake (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tie-Dye's stories
02 - Sleep over with Jake
Story index at the bottom

By Tie-Dye

Friday, February 10th 2006 - 10:34:44 AM

Sleep over with Jake

Hey I'm Peter and I'm 17 yrs old this happened awhile back, when I was 16.

Ok so this summer Jake calls me and says his parents are going out of town for the weekend and asks if he can stay with me. Who am I to turn away my best buddy? So Jake comes by around 1 that afternoon along with a few other ppl and we just chill.

Around midnight everyone leaves except Jake and he and I go to bed. So we change into our pyjamas. Me: striped pajama pants and a t-shirt. Jake: red pajama pants and a white t shirt. And like any sleep over little sleep is actually done, we were lying there and decide to play some trivia stuff to see who is the greatest kid on earth. We asked each other simpsons trivia, family guy trivia, basic knowledge and riddles and stuff. Then I decide to up the stakes to only simpsons trivia and if the person can't answer 3 out of 5 questions, they have to do what the winner tells them.

First few Jake loses, I tell him to sleep with his socks on. He then slips on his white socks. Next round I lose and he orders me to sleep with my socks, and pull on my white and grey socks. Jake losses the next and I order him into hostage position for 10 minutes (Kneeling Hands on his head). Two minutes into his punishment I lose and he orders me into hostage position with him. And for 8 minutes, there were the two of us kneeling beside each other with our hands on our heads. In retrospect it was really funny. Shoulda taken a picture.

Next Jake loses again and I tie his hands up in front of him. I win so I get nothing. Jake loses and I tie his white socked feet together. He losses again and I make him lie on the floor for 10 minutes, which I then put my foot on his cheek and he squirmed, which was an awesome thing to watch.

Later he loses again and I grab some ice hold him down and ice his chest. At this point he gets irritated and struggles against his bonds and demands I untie him. I tell him he sleeps like that. He starts to gnaw at his wrist bindings a run over grab his hands pin them and hand gag him. He struggles against me and lick my hand to get it off. I take my hand and wipe his spit on his face and maintain the gag. I tell him to sleep but he starts kicking his bound feet and turn over and pin them with my legs. I had completely pinned a tied up boy I was so proud!

Soon I get tired of his muffled pleas for mercy and pitiful struggles and decide to go to sleep. I move back to my bed and let him try to free himself. I fall asleep, later around like 10 A.M I wake up to Jake calling my name gently, I look over and he's still tied up, "let me go Jake I've been like this all night!"

I walk over and hand gag him and pin him like last night and begin to tickle him, he struggles hard and fights me the entire way eventually I feel bad since the kid has been tied up all night I let him go. He looks pissed but says he's not, so whatever haha. We head down have breakfast and do what we normally do, only Jake had some severe rope burn on his wrists.

Tie-Dye