Argetlam : 02 - Hunting Their Prey (mm/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Argetlam : 02 - Hunting Their Prey (mm/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Argetlam's stories
02 - Hunting Their Prey
Story index at the bottom

By Argetlam

Saturday, February 11th 2006 - 02:19:23 AM

Hunting Their Prey

Good Evening, everybody. I have other stories I would like to share with you all, this being one of them.

***DISCLAIMER*** This is the same format I used when describing the last experience we had. If that last story offended you in any way, I suggest that you scroll past these next few paragraphs and onto the next post.

----------------------------------------------------------

Winter was cold and brutal, even on our humid sub-tropical island. Although the temperature rarely went below thirty-five degrees, the wind blew from the North at 10-15 mph non-stop from mid December to mid April with windchills dipping into the teens. Brock and his crew would do only two things to occupy themselves on those cold afternoons... play basketball and play a little paintball, unfortunately, they had all just participated in a paintball war and were out of ammo, and no one really wanted to play basketball.

Brock hadn't been this bored in God only knew how long as he sat opposite Alex in the still, hot living room. Danielle, Josh and Grey were all at some Bible Camp for that three day weekend.

Neither boy liked to wear long pants, no matter the temperature outside. Each wore boardshorts, and hooded sweatshirts with their tennis shoes, and, what some call, no-show socks.

"What can we do?" Brock asked Alex in a nearly desperate voice. It was only 11:30 am and they were already bored. Alex just shrugged in response.
"I guess we could call someone over, may they can give us an idea." suggested Brock.
"Yeah, but who? They all went to that Bible camp, remember?" Alex asked, slightly irate.
"Well, we can see what Scott and Ryan and Jessica are doing, and maybe my sister and Vela."
"Do you really think they'd want to hang out with us?" Alex asked, doubtfully.
"No... I dunno... I'm so bored."
"Yeah, I wish we could play like Capture the Flag or something." Alex replied, "That game is so fun... but we can't cause no ones here who plays it."
"Yeah I know..." Brock said slowly, staring out in space before smiling and saying, "Ah, dude, I just thought of something! Maybe we can kinda play Capture the Flag, except we're not and we just go capture people and bring them here like my sister and Jessica and Scott."
Alex sighed and said, "Well, I can't think of nothing better. We can at least try, but we won't be able to unless we're they're all separate."

The duo filled a duffel bag with coarse rope, longer socks-one pair dirty and one pair clean, and some duct tape before looking around for their prey.
------------------------------------------------------
Brock figured the easiest to get first would be Morgan, first-off because she was already in the house and second-off because she was easily the lightest of their prey. Brock walked up to the barely cracked open door, and saw that she was listening to music and reading a magazine from her bed.

The two of them opened the door and walked in.

"Brock, what do you think your doing?" she said angrily, unhappied by the intrusion.
"Taking you." he said curtly as he zipped open the duffel bag.
"What?" She asked, confused.

Brock repeated himself louder and more slowly. "Taking you with me." But before she could react, he pinned her and tied her wrists behind her back before leading her out to the living room and stashing her behind the couch and tying the rope at her wrists to one of the four, short sofa legs.

"Good girl, Morgan." Brock said condescendingly with a smirk on his face, "And because you cooperated, you get to have a tape gag."
"Ok..." Morgan said, baffled at the situation before Alex used five pieces of tape to gag her.

"That one was kinda boring." Alex complained.
"Yeah, but that's just because she's kinda boring. I don't think she's ever been tied up before and we kinda shocked her." Alex nodded his head. "Who should we get next?"
"Well, let me call the B's (Ryan, Scott and Jessica), I'll see who all is over there."
"Hello?" Scott answered the phone.
"Yeah, hey Scott. I was just wondering who was over at your house."
"No one but me, my parents are at work and so is Ryan and Jessica is at Kala's house."
"Oh, ok. Just checking." Brock said before he hung up the phone. "Scott's the only one over there. The rest of them were busy or something." Alex only shrugged.
"Ok, should we get Andrew, Scott or Vela first?" Brock asked his best friend.
"We should probably get one of the hard ones out of the way." Alex said reasonably, "Let's get Scott first, while he's still at home by himself." Brock nodded in agreement as they took off down the street together.

Brock already knew how to get Scott. Scott had a tremendous hate for dis-respect, and to him, ding-dong-ditch was absolutely insulting.

Alex ran up and rang the doorbell before the two of them ran off, laughing in anticipation of what Scott's face would look like when he saw what had happened.

The older boy stepped outside, and when he realized that it was ding-dong-ditch, he walked right into Alex and Brock's trap in search of the punks who did it. As soon as he got in position, both Brock and Alex tackled him from the same side as Brock sat on his chest an grinned.

"You little punk-ass!" he yelled, "What are you doing! Get off me!" he pushed the younger boy off just as his hands snapped behind him and were tied in a tight cinch knot so that he couldn't move. He tried furiously to get the rope free, but to no avail. Both Alex and Brock grabbed under either amrpit and dragged him behind the houses, two blocks from Brock's house.

Scott was positioned right next to Morgan, who got fresh tape over her mouth after Alex gave her a cup of water. The two younger boys were panting at the work they ha just done and Brock said between breaths, "Scott, you didn't co-operate, so you'll be sorry."

"What the hell is this for Brock?" Scott protested
"Shut up and stuff a sock in it!" Brock said angrily as he wedged one of the dirtier socks into Scott's mouth and secured it with tape all-around his head. "That'll hold." he said confidently as he got out of his make-shift prison and talked to Alex who was eating and drinking in the kitchen.

"That one was kinda fun." Brock said as he grabbed something to eat, too.
Alex nodded in agreement.
---------------------------------------------------
The rest to come up later, feedback is welcomed.

Argetlam