Samantha : 05 - Becky's sister (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Samantha : 05 - Becky's sister (ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Samantha's stories
05 - Becky's sister
Story index at the bottom

By Samantha

Saturday, February 11th 2006 - 09:42:35 PM

Becky's sister

Thanks Bob, but if I posted everyday for awhile I would run out of stories fast. I will post a few more and then take a break and let some other posters get to it.

There are a few more stories I have where Robby wasn't there. I don't remember where he was for this stretch of time, maybe vacation or camp or something. He will be back in the stories later. When he did come back he was in for a big surprise with our tying skills, which had gotten quite good by then. I have a lot of memories of really cool games we played together, I will post them when I get there.

I was scared of Becky's revenge from the tickling I gave her last story, so I avoided any tie up games the entire week. At the end of the week I found out my parents were going somewhere (a wedding, I think) with Becky's parents, who they were good friends with. I was going to be staying at Becky's for the weekend, and be watched by her sister. Becky told me to bring all the tie up stuff. I figured her revenge would be unavoidable that weekend.

Becky's sister, Katie, was in highschool. She was 17 at the time I think. She watched us pretty often, and was usually really nice. She'd let us stay up late, watch movies we weren't allowed to, and give us makeovers and stuff. When I arrived Katie was very cross with us. She was angry that she couldn't go out and had to watch us, not only on Friday night, but for the whole weekend. (Like it was our fault)

We wanted her to play with us, but she told us to leave her alone. Being bored and mischievous 10 year olds, we definitely weren't going to leave her alone. She didn't seem like an adult, so we had no problem annoying her and causing problems. She was trying to watch tv in the living room and talk on the phone with her friends. We ran around the coffee table screaming, attacked her with stuffed animals and squirtguns, tried to listen in on the other phone line, and generally caused a ruckus.

When Katie was off the phone, we went up to her. She was watching tv, laying on the leather sofa in the living room, in short shorts and tshirt. Becky and I were in pajama bottoms and tshirts. We asked if she would like to play a tie up game with us, and she just laughed. We explained we'd get one chance to tie her up and if she escaped she could tie us up. She thought about it for a second, and said fine. She warned us that we would end up in the closet for the rest of the night. She must have thought that escaping 2 10 year olds ties would be easy, and she would be able to tie us and get us out of her hair for the evening. Little did she know what she was in for.

I ran into Beckys room and got some stuff out of my bag, while Becky pulled a kitchen chair into the living room. We had Katie sit down. She didn't have socks of her own on, so we used mine for her hands, which were pretty tight and forced her hands into fists. I tied her wrists together behind the chair and to the back with nylons, like I had with Becky. At the same time Becky tied her ankles together with another pair. Before she realized it, we had her helpless with little chance to escape. There was nothing to tie her feet to under the chair, so Becky stretched the end of the nylons under the chair and tied it to the bars in the back, pulling her feet way back under the chair. Katie was squirming already, saying that's enough. We ignored her and went back to grab the rest of the stuff from my bag. We used several belts around her stomach and above and below her boobs to secure her to the back of the chair. We also used another belt around her lap and the seat of the chair, strapping her thighs down. She was tied like Becky was the week earlier, but a little more secure and much tighter.

By now Katie knew she was screwed. She told us she didn't want to play anymore and to untie her, but we said she had already agreed. I cut off several pieces of duct tape and held one up to Katie's mouth. She said NO WAY and opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out to prevent me from taping it closed. This worked out better for us. Becky balled up one of her socks and stuffed it into the other behind Katie. In the middle of Katie's sentence, she surprised her by stuffing the socks into her mouth. She said "Put a sock in it!" and we giggled. Katie didn't, she angrily mmmphed and tried twisting her head to spit out the socks. I was ready with the duct tape and quickly covered her entire jaw from her nose to chin, trapping the socks inside.

Now she couldn't even threaten us as we mockingly danced around her and sang. She just mmphed angrily and struggled. She wasn't in any real distress or pain, just embarrassed about being tricked and rendered helpless by us. What do two hyper kids do once they have tied up the babysitter? Whatever they want!

to be continued...

Samantha

-----------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 11th 2006 - 10:15:58 PM

Becky's sister PART 2

We started, of couse, by tickling her silly. Becky said she tickled her a lot and she needed a taste of her own medicine. I tickled whatever I could between the belts on her upper body, mainly her neck, some of her ribs, her sides and stomach. Becky lay down under the chair and went to work on her feet. She was laughing like crazy and screaming between breaths but the gag stayed on and silenced her pretty well. She was bucking like crazy but couldn't move at all. All she could do was whip her head from side to side.

We tickled her breathless, gave her a break, then switched positions and tickled her breathless again. When we finally stopped for a bit she changed tactics. Instead of trying to sound angry and authoritative she whined and pleaded through the gag, looking at us pathetically. It kind of worked as we felt bad and stopped tickling her, but didn't untie her. Becky asked if she wanted some water and she nodded. We made her promise to let us regag her if we took it out, and said if she didn't we would leave her tied up all weekend tickle her the whole time. She nodded in agreement.

After she drank some water through a straw she tried begging us to let her out, promising she wouldn't be mad or tell. We just ignored her and held up the sock. She whined but opened up, knowing the consequences if she did not. Fresh tape was applied.

For the next few hours we had full run of the house. We pigged out on ice cream, threatened to drink Becky's dad's beers or drive Katie's car, (we were kidding), searched through her room, played her music, put on her makeup, tried on her clothes and shoes (even tho they didn't fit), and occasionally came out to check on Katie and tickle her a bit. She had somehow managed to untie the end that was connected to her feet from the chair (Becky tied that knot). So we just retied it.

We gave her a fashion show in her clothes. We came out ploding along in her giant (for our little feet) boots and heels, in skirts that were supposed to be short but came past out knees, and over sized blouses and sweaters, covered in so much makeup we looked like mimes. Despite her anger at going through her stuff, Katie couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous we looked. Then we gave Katie a makeover, drawing lips on the tape and covering her eyes with mascara and eye shadow, and molding her hair into funny shapes.

We were getting tired and laying on the couch watching tv, with Katie still gagged and now blindfolded so she couldn't watch (we were so mean lol), when the phone rang. It was Katie's boyfriend. Becky answered and said "Kate?, well she's a little tied up right now" and we both had to cover our mouths and stifle a giggle. Katie just stared at Becky, trying to look angry. "Ok, you want to talk to her? Ok i guess, hold on." Becky said. Katie shook her head but Becky approached and ripped the tape off her mouth in one quick motion. Katie winced at the pain but didn't make any sound. Becky held the phone up to Katie's ear so they could talk. Katie said something like "Oh nothing, she was just kidding...yea...yea her friend is here, I'm stuck watching the little brats for the weekend".

Brats? We would not take that, Becky pinched her sisters side, causing her to yelp, and I quickly jumped down and started tickling her feet. She tried to hold her breath and keep from laughing, but when she tried to say something to her boyfriend, giggles started escaping. She tried to say she had to go, but it was getting broken up by giggles and Becky refused to hang up or remove the phone from her ear. We kept tickling and soon she was laughing hard and yelling NO STOP PLEASE at us with the phone right by her mouth. "They hehe they are tick ahahah ling meeeeahahahha" she yelled into the phone. Becky kept the phone up to her with one hand and tickled with the other why I went at her feet for almost 5 whole minutes. When we stopped, Katie just hung her head, red faced and breathless, and Becky said "Are you still there Brad? Okay, she has to go now byebye" and hung up." Katie was very embarrassed.

By this time it was way past our normal bedtimes and we were getting tired and Katie had been tied up for like 3 hours. So we left Katie to cool off while we washed up, changed back into our pjs and got ready for bed. When we came back, we untied Katie's hands and arms, but left her ankles and legs tied to the chair, and ran into Becky's room and hid under the covers together.

A very long 15 minutes or so later, Katie slowly opened the door. We peaked our little heads out from Becky's blankets. She just said, I'll let you go to bed now, but just remember, I have you for the entire weekend, you WILL be punished for this.

to be continued...

Samantha