Beth : 04 - Playing Doctor (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Beth : 04 - Playing Doctor (ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Beth's stories
04 - Playing Doctor
Story index at the bottom

By Beth

Monday, February 13th 2006 - 01:02:40 AM

Playing Doctor

When I was real young, like 8 I think, I would play doctor with my sister and her friend, who were 2 years older. I was usually the patient and they were the doctors, but sometimes I was allowed to be doctor. We would use her bed as the examination table. My sister made the rule that the patient had to be tied up. I didn't really like this rule at first, but if I wanted to play I had to follow it. So they would tie my hands and feet together and then to the top and bottom of the bed with scarfs or belts. I was always real stretched out and couldn't move. Sometimes I was on my back and sometimes on my stomach. Sometimes I was blindfolded too. A few times they took off my shirt or pants and underwear and examined me there. It wasn't sexual tho we were just curious I guess. I didn't mind cause they were both girls too.

They would then start examining me with fake doctor tools and their hands. They would use magic markers to draw on me. To circle a problem area or make a bunch of dots or color it red for rashes and diseases. Sometimes it felt good, like a massage or back scratch. But sometimes they would be mean and tickle me or pinch and poke me. In fact, they usually always tickled me some. I hated that the most, they would have me screaming and laughing so hard I could barley breath. They would give me shots, which were pokes with a toothpick. A few times they had to stop the swelling of an area, so they used ice cubes or ice packs.

Sometimes they would pretend to find a problem and have to fix it. It was almost always on a sensitive area for me like the bottoms of my feet, my armpits, or belly button. After they found a problem they would pretend to fix it or operate on it. This was usually a lot of tickling, and poking it with toothpicks or forks, and using different toys on it they pretended were doctor tools. We had a fake plastic tool set with hammer, saw, screwdrivers, and stuff they would use. After they were done with the operation they would put medicine on it or ice it or cover it with masking tape to heal.

Sometimes the patient needed medicine. We used all kinds of things for medicine. We used hand cream, or shaving gel, or shampoo, or other liquids to rub on the area. I hated getting medicine on some areas because it tickled so bad. One time that sucked was when they had to fix both my armpits and feet at the same time with ice cubes and then hand cream. I was laughing and kicking and struggling like crazy when they rubbed the cream in. When it was all rubbed in, they put more on and did it again. They would feed me spoonfulls of chocolate syrup or relish or soda as medicine to take by mouth. Once when I was blindfolded they tricked me and made me eat a spoonfull of dish soap. I told on them and they got yelled at and my sister got spanked. They didn't let me play for awhile after that, but eventually forgot about it and let me play. From then on I refused to take any medicine unless I saw what it was first.

Sometimes they would act all scared when they found a problem and say if they didn't fix it right now I would die. Even tho it was a game, I was little, and I would always get scared and sometimes cry because I thought I might die. That was pretty mean of them to do.

Although they were mean sometimes with tickling and stuff, I still liked to play. Probably because I got to play with my big sister. Also sometimes they were nice and gave me massages or lightly use their fingers on non ticklish areas which felt good.

Beth