Kath : 02 - My bro (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kath : 02 - My bro (mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kath's stories
02 - My bro
Story index at the bottom

By Kath

Wednesday, February 15th 2006 - 07:42:49 AM

My bro

This story happened only a few days ago. My mum was away (as usual) and my brother was meant to be looking after me (woteva), but of course he was off with his mates pretty much da whole time. But one day he bought his mates back with him and he told me that they were planning on having some fun with me. As soon as i heard that, i ran to my room and locked myself in, but of course everyone has to wee sometime.

After an hour of so i heard the door go and then i heard all four boys downstairs talking. I then heard them all running up the stairs. Once they all got to the top of the landing, it went silent, so i shouted "go away!" and then my brother shouted back that they were all going to wait outside until i came out. He also said that it would be easy to just come out cause they would do easier on me. I though about it for a minute and then just decided that i might as well get it over with, so i unlocked my bedroom door and then was bundled by my brother.

As soon as my brother was on top of me, Rob started to tie my hands behind my back, whilst Bill tied my feet together. I started to scream so my brother Jac quickly clamed his hand over my mouth. I tried to struggle and get away, but 3 older and stronger boys vs one girl wasn't going to work, so finally i just laid still and got ready for what was going to happen next.

After my hands where securely behind my back and my feet tied, my brother and Bill carried me in to by brother's room, where there was a chair in the middle of the room. They then got an dog lead sort of thing and wrapped it once around my stomach, then lifted it up and the back and joined it just above my breasts. That was not restricting me anyway ,it was just put there to hurt, which it did a lot.

After that was done they sat me in the chair and untied my hands and feet, then retied my feet to each leg of the chair. They then used a thick piece of rope to tie around the front 2 legs of the chair and my legs. They then took another piece of thick rope and tied it losely around my body and the back of the chair. At that point i just wondered what was next, because there was so much space around my body i could easily just pull it off, but then my brother pulled my arms towards pulling the rest of my body forwards. Then i realised what it was doing. The rope around the chair and my body was there so i couldn't move to much forward and once i was, as much forward as i could. They hooked my arms around the rope around the chair legs and handcuffed my hands between it so i couldn't go back or forwards at all. I was totally trapped and it was very pain full, because i had the lead digging in to me and i had the rope tring to pull me back and then my hands tring to pull me forwards.

I was in total pain and started to beg my brother to let me go saying how painful it was, and you know everything else you say when your begging someone, but my brother just grabbed a sock and stuffed it in my mouth, followed by a really tight headband to keep it in place. I tried to carry on begging but all that came out was mmpphhh, so i started to try and use my eyes to plea he must have also noticed this because he took a night time eye mask and blindfolded me.

i mmpphhed and struggled as much as i could just trying to get something lose, but it was all tied perfectly. It was obvious that my brother had a lot of experience in bondage himself, so i finally just relaxed and balanced in the middle trying to forget about how much it hurt, but then my brother comes right up to me, saying "where's your diary?". At that moment i froze. He couldn't read my diary. I wrote loads about Harry his mate in there and how much i fancied him. I also wrote about all the things that i had done and that Jac had got the blame for, so i couldn't let him read that. I shook my head mmpphing, trying to say no way, but he ungagged me and said "Tell me where your diary is or i can torture you a hell of a lot?". I still refused. He then grabbed my hair and pulled it forward hurting my head a lot and of course pulling all the ropes which hurt a lot, i mean a lot. I started to beg again asking why he was doing this to me and please stop but he just pulled harder. I finally said "alright, its in the top draw of my bedside table" (which was a lie, I was just trying to buy myself some time)

So Jac went in to my room and i struggled and pulled as hard as i could but nothing would come lose. When i hear Jac coming back, i really panicked and even started to pull on the handcuffs. You lying b**** he said, you tell me were it is now. I took one last tug and then shook my head no. "Alright then", he said. "it's going to get lot worse for you".

All the boys started to untie me but leaving my hands cuffed. After i then lay on the floor, with my hands still cuffed and my feet still tied and the tight lead still around me. I wondered what would be next and as i thought that, my brother came into he room with more rope. All of his mates then made me stand on a chair as they tightly handcuffed and tied my hands to a long wooden beam. I knew what was coming next and i knew it was going to be agony so i just tried to think of anything else, but i wasn't going to tell him were my diary was cos i knew it would be much worse than any of this.

After i was tightly tied to the beam, they started doing my legs even tighter and after all of that the gag and blindfold went back in to place. Before i had time to brace myself, the chair was gone and i was hanging from the beam. And that was real agony. I mpphhed and struggled and kicked as much as i could, but in mid air i was totally helpless. All i could do is hope that my brother would get bored of this soon.

At first he must have left me about an hour cos when he came back i was in so much pain i think i was close to telling him anything.

kath
kathk11@aol.com
eng