Richie : 01 - The Break-Up With My Girlfriend (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Richie : 01 - The Break-Up With My Girlfriend (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Richie's stories
01 - The Break-Up With My Girlfriend
Story index at the bottom

By Richie

Sunday, March 5th 2006 - 02:46:33 PM

The Break-Up With My Girlfriend

One Friday night my girlfriend called me up and told me she had something special planned for us that night. She told me to meet her at the Holiday Inn in the next town over at 10. We're both 18 years of age and seniors in high school. I was surprised and was wondering what my surprise was going to be. I left my house at 9:30 and drove to the Inn in my blue jeep. I parked all they way in one of the back parking spots, because I saw my girlfriend's car parked back there. It was kind of in an out of the way, out of sight area.

I walked into the lobby where my girlfriend was waiting with a big shopping bag from one of the stores at the mall. She told me to her follow her because she had already booked us a room and had the key. We got in the elevator and went up to the 3rd floor, the floor right below the top. We walked down the hallway to our room, which was one of the one's at the end and had a window facing the back. Behind the Inn was woods.

We went inside and took off our shoes. She dumped out the bag she was carrying on the bed. On the bed there was a black silk blindfold and two pags of soft, black, padded love cuffs that velcroed shut. There was also a box. On the front was a man wearing a leopard print g-string, with leopeard print fringe hanging in front of the pouch. My girlfriend picked up the box and gave it to me and told me to go put it on. I went into the bathroom, changed, and came back out.

While I was in the bathroom, my girlfriend had opened up the love cuffs and blindfold packages. She had me stand in the middle of the room with my hands behind my back. She took one set of love cuffs and strapped them tightly to my ankles. Though they were velcroed, they were linked together by one small chain, about two links. You can use your hands to get them off, but you can't break out of them. My girlfriend put the other set of love cuffs on my hands. She helped me walk over to the bed and had me stand with my back to it.

I was wondering what was going to happen next. From behind her back, my girlfriend took a role of duct tape out which she must have hid. She taped my hands into fists so I couldn't undo the velcro on the love cuffs. She got real close to my face, and I thought she was going to give me a kiss, but instead she put a strip of duct tape over my mouth and then wrapped some more around my head. I gave her a puzzled look, and that's when she told me she was breaking up with me. I yelled into my gag, but all she did was turn on the tv, so no one would be able to hear me. She put the blindfold on me, slapped my rear, and pushed me over onto the bed. She told me to enjoy myself because I would have to wait for someone to find me. I heard her pack up the empty boxes. I heard the door open and then some locks being done. Then there was silence. My girlfriend was gone. She had tied me up wearing nothing but a leopard g-string and then broke up with me.

I couldn't pick myself up with my hands behind my back, it was too hard. And with all the tape over my mouth and the tv on, nobody would be able to hear me. So I just layed on the bed practically naked, waiting for the cleaning person to find me. I thought of how embarrassing it would be to be found, but how great it would be to be free and go home.

I got tired of waiting after what felt like an hour, so I rolled off the bed. By rubbing my face on the floor, I was able to push off the blindfold. Then I managed to get myself standing after struggling to do so. I was able to walk around, but just little steps. I made it to the bathroom and saw the my clothes were gone. I tried to unlock the door, but with my hands mitted, it was no use. I walked myself back over to the bed and sat down to watch the tv. Then I realized that the movie I was watching was Maid in Manhattan, and the part where they were about to call room service was coming up. I got off the bed and pushed the phone off the reciever. I placed my fist on the volume button and turned the tv all the way up. Then I pushed the button for the front desk. They answered and just on time the person in the movie called for room service. The person at the front desk said someone would be up shortly. I pushed the volume down button and silenced the tv completely.

When there was a knock on the door and someone said room service, I started grunting into my gag. The person just unlocked the door with the master key and came in and saw me on the floor tied up in the leopard g-string. The employee, who was a man, came over and unvelcroed my hands and feet. He got a pair of scissors off his cart and cut off my gag and the tape from my fists. He asked me what happened and I told him my friend played a joke on me. I then left the room wearing only the g-string and went into the elevator to the lobby. As I walked across the lobby, the women behind the desk just stared at me. I ran out to my car because it was cold and morning. As I ran, people saw me but said nothing. I got into my jeep and drove home. I got dressed and never spoke of what happened again, but I saved the g-string to remember the moment.

Richie